My Protector

Love is Like "Cherry Blossom"

_My Protector_

 

“Annyeong, Hana.. It’s good to see you again. How are you? Did you miss me?”

 

I stood frozen in place, and I felt my lip begin to tremble. I can feel my eyes become more watery than before.

 

I recognized him. It had to be him. I began to cry, and pulled him forward, hugging him tightly.

 

“Lu Oppa," I cried. "I missed you so much! I really really missed you! Why haven't you spoken to me sooner?" I felt him tense up, before he hugged me back even tighter, my hair softly.

 

“I’m sorry," he whispers, his face buried in my hair. "I’ve missed you too...A lot." I hear him sob, and it surprised me. I pulled away from him, to see that his eyes were also watering. I blinked in surprise.

 

 “Don't cry, Hana. You're happy to see me, right?" Upon seeing me nod, he continued. "I'm here now, and I'll stand beside you and look after you." He lifted my chin and kissed my forehead gently. I felt my cheeks redden, and he kept his lips there, before there was a cough. Luhan pulled away from me, and I saw Baekhyun standing there tapping his foot.

 

“Yah, you two are too much," he exclaimed. "And you, Hana, missed him more than me, obviously! Did you even miss me at all? Like, am I even here right now? Do you not see me, too?" He rolled his eyes, but there was a teasing smile on his face. I tsked and began to laugh.

 

“Oh, stop. It's not like that!" I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug, which he gladly returned.

 

 “Baek, I'm sorry. I missed you too. What are you jealous for? You like me or something?" I joked, and started to giggle. As I pulled away, I saw Baekhyun's smile, before it quickly turned into a straight face.

 

“Yes," he replied in a serious tone.

 

I blinked. Luhan coughed, before the three of us were silent. The atmosphere had suddenly changed; something wasn't right. It was awkward...

 

“Dugu ya, Hana? Who's there?” I hear my mother's call, before I felt her beside me. I heard her gasp, before she began to laugh happily.

 

“OMO! Is it really you two?!" I heard her exclaim. "I had a feeling you'd show up!"

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, imo*," greeted Baek, and then the two of them began to bow at my mother.

 

“It’s nice to see you again!” Luhan smiled at her, cordial as always.

 

“Ah! Ne, it’s been such a long time since we've seen you last; come in, I just finished baking a cake in the kitchen! I know you children want some.”

 

Baekhyun waved his hands, politely declining. “Aniyo, Imo. It's okay; we don’t want to make you busy.”

 

“Not at all! You’re not bothering us, and there's no need to be so polite; it’s not like the two of you don’t know me. Even though the two of you haven't seen us in a while doesn’t mean that you children are strangers to me!" We laugh, and Baekhyun and Luhan nod before coming inside.

 

As I shut the door, I watched Baekhyun race my mother to the kitchen to get cake. I laughed quietly at them, before remembering something. I looked up at Luhan, who was standing next to me.

 

“Hey, so what'd you mean before, Lu Oppa?" Upon hearing me, he blinked and looked down at me.

 

"What do you mean?" he asked.

 

"You said that you'd be here now... Did something happen?" I asked. Luhan hummed.

 

“I heard you transferred to Seoul Art and Design High School," he began. I tried to listen to him carefully, before nodding.

 

"Yeah, so?"

 

He laughed nervously. “I... I go to the same school as you now.”

 

My eyes widened and I gasped. “Are you serious?! Jinjja?!”

 

Luhan began to laugh at my surprise, before he nodded.

 

“Yes, so from now on... I’ll continue my job to always protect and comfort you.”

 

I take in his words, before I felt my cheeks redden and my heart begin to race. I’m melting because of his words; he was always so smooth and sweet, like melting honey... I think about that thought, before blinking in surprise.

 

I feel something strange.. I feel a sensation: my blood was flowing faster and faster through my veins, my heart desperately trying to keep up...

 

And I know this feeling... I know it all-too well.

 

Lu Oppa.. I had love you from such a long time.. and today, those feeling is still the same..

 

 



 

Ahh~ It's 4:46 in the morning.. I woke up to early to finish this chapter; I was too tired to finish it yesterday! hahaha.

I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit shorter than the last one, but I'll try to make the next chapter longer.

I hope you're still enjoying the story!!

I still don't know what I want to write next, so I hope you guys can help me with ideas. Just comment, and I'll try to reply all of your them. I'm really glad to have you, minna, and of course I don't forget about you, ArtisticSeoul; you're the best for me.. and I think the other people think the same way as me.

 

Ahh~ I have too much love for you guys!!!

I have to eat and go to school! So, annyeong! *Waves Hand*

 

*: For those of you who do not know what "imo" means, it means "aunt," or "auntie" in Korean.

 

Keep Smiling and God Bless :* <3 Saranghamnida