Average Morning

Self-centered Jerk

Jessica POV

I've been standing here for already 10 minutes, and he still hasn't opened his door! You know what? I'm not going to let Krystal be late because of his fancy-smanshy . What? Don't believe that he is one? I'll prove it to you. Anyway,if he doesn't want to do this the easy way, we'll have to do this the hard way.

I took the keys to his side of the apartment from my back pocket, then unlocked his door, "Yah! Kim Jonghyun! are you even awake?" I yelled, my hand on the knob of his bedroom door. Surprise, surprise. The door was unlocked. I opened the door and giggled quietly to myself. He was wearing a white shirt with blue boxers with white polka dots on it. I smiled mischeviously, and took my phone out, and took pictures. What? I'm not a ert! If something bad happens, I have something to blackmail him with,

Apparently, he only wakes up to the sound of a camera clicking, 'cause he shot up from his sprawled- out position and tryed looking for the sound. He finally rested his eyes on me. "What do you think you're doing?" he growled.I have to admit, the tone of his voice sent shivers down my back, but I wasn't fazed for long.

"Oh, you know. Just taking embarassing pictures of you sprawled out on your bed with your not embarassing polka dot boxers," i said casually, which got on his nerves.

"Give me your phone, RIGHT NOW!" he said, coming towards me.

"Oh, looks like the dinosaur has gotten mad. Hurry up and get ready," I said, pushing his face towards the bathroom.

"You'll pay for this Jung!" He sighed in defeat and walked towards the bathroom. He will be attending school with me. He is the same age as me, after all. UGH! Now college life has gotten nastier. More pain in the if you ask me. What a nice way to start a day! Right? Meh.... well, I better take Krystal to school, since Dino here is taking his precious time getting ready. 

"Krystal! Kaja! I'll take you to school first. Pali!" She came out of her room looking like she was just mauled by wild monkeys. "What the what happened to you?"

"I spent almost the whole night doing homework, had two hours of sleep, woke up thinking I was late,started rushing, kept tripping over, looked at the clock, realized I was fine, threw a tantrum, went through everything to check if I had anything missing, looked at my agenda only to notice it said due tomorrow. These series of events taught me something; Life is horrible," She looked like Grumpy Cat. Must be a sister thing.

"Sheesh Krys, you have to be more observant, and stop procrastinating" I lectured. This isn't the first time it has happened though, except she didnt have an extra day.

"Whatever, can we just go now?" 

"Fine, come on."

We started walking towards the door when Mr. Dino fancy- showed up."Where do you guys think you're going? Who do you think you are leaving me alone?" He asked as if he was the king. See what I said? I just proved it to you. He is a fancy-smanshy . That name suits him, but something's missing... Yeah! I got it now! His whole name willl be Dinosaur fancy-smanshy , but his nickname will be Mr. Dino Fancy- and his backstory will be he's a complete self-centered jerk! I clapped my hands and snapped my fingers on both hands, only to recieve a confused look from both Krystal and Mr. Dino Fancy- (Bahaha! just saying it really portays him to that). Oops... How long was I daydreaming. 

"Uhh... I'm walking my sister to school, where else would I bring a 15 year old? And I already introduced myself, I'm Jessica. Why? You already forgot in that little dinosaur brain of yours?" I snorted. Don't think I'm going to be nice to him just cause he's got the fame and the fortune. That's just how society sees him, but let's face reality, in truth he really is just a spoiled rich kid.

"You can't just leave the almighty Kim Jonghyun in this crappy place!"

"Now that you say that, I certainly agree!"

"DUH! Now you're smart enough to realize how almighty I am. You must bow down to me!"

"Uh, NO! Thanks for complimenting me, but no- I think you meant dum; not smart. Plus, your delusional. Don't make me laugh. You are just I spoiled rich kid and the people who actually bow down to you probably have your parisite taking over them. Let's just face the facts, shall we? Oh, now that I'm saying that about your parisite, it might be contagious! Along with your ego! My sister and I might get sick!" I said acting scared. I think I just won the arguement.

He looked hurt for a second, but recovered soon while accepting his defeat. "You're brave talking back to me, comoner. I respect that, so I'll let it slide just this once, but don't think I'll let you win the next time this happens again." He walked off to the exit. I'm surprised he just acted like nothing happened. I guess he just got tired of it. But, I still need an explaination for why he looked hurt. 

Once we made it outside, Mr. Dino Fancy- Jonghyun looked around confused. "Where's my limo?"

"What limo? Che... No, we're walking Krystal to school," I said, annoyance probably stil evident in my voice.

"Unnie does have a car, but we choose to walk to school when it's a nice day like this. We get the fresh-air we need," Krystal spoke up, taking a deep breath while smiling to herself.

But, that made Jonghyun- ahem- Mr. Dino- ahem- even more irritating that he already is. "That's stupid," he commented.

"You're stupid," I said, my voice monotone.

"What do you mean?" He asked defensively.

"Whatever, let's just go." I walked ahead dragging Krystal with me. Mr. Dino trailed behind us like a lost puppy(which he also looks like). For once this morning, he shut his trap. It feels like a normal day, but with a drag.As I was thinking about other things in my life, I was soon cut off by one of Krystal's best friends, Sulli. Oh, we're already at the school?

"Yah, Sulli! You scared the daylights out of me!" Krystal squealed with a playful smirk. The whispered about who knows what and Krystal looked back at me while Sulli looked at Jonghyun with a judgemental look on her face with her arms crossed. "I'm going with Sulli. I'll be going now," Krstal said to me. "By Unnie!" Sulli and Krystal said in unison before Krystal added a "Love you!" at the end. She ran off trying to cathc up wth Sulli who was now tqirling arond their group of friends who calll themselves,"f(x)."

"Okay, well Dino, time to go back home. School starts at 10:00 for me, and I don't have much classes, Kaja." I said clapping my hands, then dragging him off.

"What are we supposed to do for 3 hours?" he asked.

"Whatever needs to be done and blob." I replied, "Oh, and I have a job, and Krys usually goes places with her friends when I have my work days. So, there's no way I'm leaving you home alone, which means I'm taking you with me."

That seemed to catch his interest."I know I should be offended right now by that insult, but what's your job?" he smirked.

"You'll see...." I was way to embarassed to mention my job.

It became too silent for a while that I was about to laugh nervously untl he broke the silence. I'm guessing te silence was taking over him also, but I don't think that was the only thing bothering him. "Aish jinja! Malhaebwa!" he complained.

"Cause I don't wanna tell Mr. Dinosaur Fancy-Smanshy ! See? You made me so angry, I used your whole name! Don't ever do that again!" I said. Oh man. I just said his made up name. Whoops. Aha. He seems confused.

"What the lumping glob?" He asked.

"..."

"Uhh... This is awkward...."

"..."

"Why won't you tell Kim Jonghyun? He the most almighty person who everybody should bow down too," he's such a spoiled rich kid....

"In your dreams Dino."

 


Hey GUYS!!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! MWAH MWAH!!!

I'm sorry I didn't write this chapter earlier in life. It's been hectic lately. Anyways, I made a bunch of Adventure Time references, if you haven't noticed. I will be making a lot of references in this story. :P Have you guys seen the teaser for Mr. Mr.? SNSD IS FINALLY hAVING A COMEBACK AFTER A WHOLE YEAR!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! And did you see S.M the Ballad? I can't believe they finally let the best singers in SHINee and SNSD have a duet! AHH!!! *fangirling* Now all we need is an official duet with jongsica and ontaeng and I will be complete. I would die happy. I'm being dramatic. I won't be complete without having chicken and palabok(Filipino Dish. I' Filipino if you don't know.)! Oh yeah, I almost forgot....

THANK YOU TO ALL MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!

iheartJongSicakrzr44JNMS_luvs_SNSDShineeGeneration0509rianneyanyaniee, MidoriYuriUmikoand M_YMMS

SPECIAL THANKS TO exoticbabylove FOR MAKING SUCH AN AWESOME IMAGE FOR THIS STORY!!! IF YOUR READING THIS GIRL, YOU ARE DAEBAK! ISN'T IT PRETTY? I'M SO HAPPY!!! 

AGAIN, THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND VIEWERS! ESPECIALLY TO JoyceLinSSJS!

You guys should check out her stories. She's my co-author. She has cool stories. Heres a link to her story, Late For one year. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/579733/late-for-one-year-jessica-jonghyun-shinee-snsd-jongsica

BYE!!!!! <3