That's How it Happened

Self-centered Jerk

Jessica POV

Aish! Why the heck is he taking so long in there? It's just school! It's not like we're going to a wedding! Aha. As if we would.

Oh yeah, how rude of me. I'm Jung Soo Yeon, I would prefer you call me by my American name, though. Age 21, and live with my younger sister, Krystal. She's all I have left who I can actually call family. If you're wondering who "he" is, "he's" Kim Jonghyun. He recently moved next door to us, and he pretty much will live with us. Well, he moved in yesterday. He really is a self-centered jerk who is spoiled and doesn't know how to fend for himself. HOW ANNOYING!!!!

Flashback

I just got home from school after picking Krystal up from school and crashed into the couch. Today was so tiring. I'll just close my eyes, and go to sleep.....

"YAH! Unnie! Baego Pa!" Krystal whined jumping on me, waking me up from my slumber. 

"Aish! Cook for yourself! Unless you want my food!" I said trying to push her off. I wasn't really complaining. I just can't cook. I'm horrible at cooking. Sorry, if somebody wakes me up, I become Grumpy cat. Especially if Krystal is the one waking me up. We usually start wrestling. 

"Why won't you learn how to cook?" Man, she was getting annoying...

"If you want to die, my pleasure. Maybe I'll get more sleep... How about we order some pizza?" I asked, giving her a suggestion.

"We always order take out! When will we have real food?" This pretty much happpened everyday. We usually argue about food, then we end up going to Pizza Hut or sometimes we go over to my friend Yuri's house. Her mom cooks the best food ever.But today, I don't feel like gettng out of the house. That's when we heard a knock at the door. I should have known better than to open the door. Because once it's opened, something will happen that will change my life. I left Krystal on the couch as I got up and opened the door.

"Uhh... can I help you?" I asked opeing the door. There we two men in black suits.

"We are here to inform you that Kim Jonghyun, -heir to Kim Productions- will be staying next door to you, " said the 1st black suited guy. Aren't they intimidating.... I opened my mouth in shock. Kim Productions is a large industry and their logo is EVERYWHERE! I have many stuff from them that I bought in stores. Clothes, snacks, furniture, they were everywhere. An the fact that the son is living next door me is a big surpriser. Shouldn't he be living in a mansion or something? But that's not what shocked me the most...

"Why is he here, and why are you telling me of all people?" I asked. I didn't mean for that to come out that harsh, but I don't think they noticed my tone though...

"May we come inside? We'll explain to you... it will take a while," said the other man in the black suit.

"Sure..." 

I led them to my home and told Krystal (who looked stunned as much as I probably looked like) to get them a drink. I glanced at them to see they were looking around and observing my sister and I. 

"So, can you explain to me what's going on?" I asked.

"Kim Jonghyun was pretty much kicked out of his own house because of his attitude and his immaturity," said black suit 1. I'll just call them black suit 1 and 2. That suits them since I don't really know their names.

"​What does that have to do with me?" I blurted out.

"Miss, we're getting there," said black suit 2. Wow, someone sounds irritated. 

Black suit 1 nudged black suit, "Sorry Jung Soo Yeon. He's annoyed right now," he said. I promise, I just a vein pop out on black suit 2's forehead when black suit 1 stated that.

"How do you know my name?" I asked, once again.

"Well, Mr. Kim - Jonghyun's father- asigned him to go to you," said back suit 1.

"But, he wanted you 2 ladies to have your privacy while he has his sonhave his own privacy. So, he's staying next door," black suit 2 added. Glad to see him control his temper.

"You are to spend time with him the whole day and take care of him," black suit 1 said.

"What's in it for us?" Krystal interupted. I forgot she was sittng next to me. I almost jumped at the sound of her voice. Seemed like black suit 1 and 2 were also surprised.

"Well young lady," black suit 1 started, "Since we don't mean to bother you and push this responsiblity, we'll pay your monthly payment of your apartment." Krystal and I exchanged glances.

"That sounds good, but it will be enough if you feed us. You did bother us unexpectedly," Krystal pointed out. This time it was black suit 1 and 2's turn to exchange glances.

"Very well. We'll contact the head chef's assistant," said black suit 2, pressing a button on his ear piece.

"Why not the head chef? Why his assistant?" I asked.

"Because he may be serving the familyy," said black suit 1.

2 hours later

"Unnie! I'm so full!" Krystal said satisfyingly.

"Such a good meal," I said curling up against her on the couch. She nodded in agreement.

Just then, the black suit men came up to us, "Miss Jung, you have to sign this contract," said black suit 2, handing me the paper. I skimmed through it, then put my signiture on it.

"Call me 'Jessica' please.Call my sister Krystal as well. Those are our American names. That's what we're used to," I said returning him the contract.

"Sure," black suit 1 and 2 said. Then there was another knock on the door.

"He's here," black suit 1 said opening my door. Another black suit guy came in with a young man who looked as old as I was. He looked quite mad..

Black suit 2 handed me a key,"Here's the key to his apartment. You may go in whenever." Black suit 3 looked at Krystal and I, then introduced us to who I'm guessing is Kim Jonghyun.

"Why do I have to be here? This place is way to small to even fit 1 person! You commoners are way crazy!" Jonghyun yelled. He was quite rude. Oh look, there goes ice princess mode. I glared ice daggers straight towards him. Right next to me, Krystal shivered.

"Don't worry Jonghyun. You'll get something much smaller since you absolutely LOVE small places," I said bitterly harsh. Black suit 1, 2, and 3 looked... fearful.

"Oh, thanks. Little Jung here thinks she can control me. Whatever, I have enough germs on me. Come on. Bring me home," he snorted. I decided to do my iciest glare possible, and he froze up.

"Uhh... Mr. Jonghyun.. You can't... We're leaving.. bye.." Black suit 3 said escaping with the other black suit. "Oh yeah... Don't try to escape. They have surveilance cameras," Black suit 3 added. Jonghyun whined and went to his own apartment, which was connected to our apartment, his apatment had 1 bedroom, a bathroom, and a small kitchen. That's how it happened.

End of Flashback

________________________________________________________________

YAY!!! I got the first chapter done! Thank you keycheinHfirahlittlebusta ,HinataJapan2013JoyceLinSSJSand, minyul8 for subscribing! :) 

Thank you Hfirah for commenting. Thank you for your support, and I won't let you down! *3*