Magical Dumpster

Self-centered Jerk

Jonghyun POV

Hello earth and all who inhabit it! My name is Kim Jonghyun! King of all Korea!!! Actually, scratch that, ahem.... KING OF THE WORLD!! Or better yet, KING OF THE UNIVERSE!!! Yup, thats right. I bet all you ladies are swooning over me right now. Anywho, I should introduce myself. Not that I really need to. I bet you guys already know who I am, but I'll introduce myself anyway for those who probably forgot who I am because they got too close to Sin's toxin(FINAL FANTASY X REFERENCE! If you guys know what I'm talking about then give yourself a pat on the back).

My name is, like I said, Kim Jonghyun. Age:21 Relationship status: Y, FREE, AND SINGLE I'M READY TO BINGO!!! I'm just kidding, I'm not that free and ready to bingo like I was before my dad pretty much kicked me out of the house. As if that wasn't bad enough, he also force me into some cheap apartment! Oh it get worse, he's making commoner watch over me. COMMONERS!!! He's gotta be out of his mind for going that far! Like, seriously! I don't even have that much privacy! One of those crazy commoners woke me up in the most teriffying way possible! She is one psychotic peace of poop! And she had to wake me right of my pleasant dream. In that pleasant dream I had a beautiful wife and such a pretty daughter! I won't go on with my dream cause that'll be pretty awkward...

Moving on to other things... Let's talk about that commoner, Jessica. WHY In TARNATION WILL SHE TELL ME HER FREAKEN JOB???? I am serious! Crazy commo--

"Yo Dino! We're home! Stop daydreaming," the commoner said. Wait, did she just say "Yo?" What the what? She opened the door with her key and went inside with me following behind her. I immediatly walked to the couch while I watched her walk to the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, can you please take off your shoes before walking into the house? Your making my floor dirty and that's quite rude coming in with shoes on into a house," she stated strictly. I looked her for a while, processing what she just told me. 

"How dare you tell me what to do! Your fired!" i said pointing at her.

"What? I don't work for you! Take off your stupid shoes! Don't make me go over there," she warned.

"Ugh. Why would I do what you--" I was stopped mid sentence as I saw that scary glare she gave me. 

"Fine! Sheesh!" I whined. "Ice princess..." I muttered.

"What did you say on that last part? I can come over there if you want me to," she said her voice getting slightly fading away as she slippped into the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of us. 

"Uhh... no-nothing!" I stuttered like an idiot. What? I panicked...

"That's what I thought. You can watch TV for now."

I the TV and watched Pororo. I needed to get my mind off things for awhile. 

"Yah! Mr. Dino Fancy-! Take the trash out," the ice princess said.

"Why would I want to take you out? Are you falling for my looks already? Sorry, but you're not my type. I don't date commoners like you," I said. I'm pretty sure that I just ticked her off. What the heck was I thinking? I am so dead. She came out of the kitchen with a sickingly sweet smile on her face. 

"Well, I guess your like your dad, cause it seems like he took his trash out. He doesn't keep commoners like you. Look where you are now," she said coming closer with a.... what is she holding? A frying pan? 

"For you information, I'm not a commoner. And who would wanna get rid of this?"I said motioning around my body.

"If your not a commoner, then where are you living? Oh yeah, you live in an apartment. And apparently you daddy wanted to get rid of you." 

"Whatever.... what do you want from me?" 

"I wanted you to take the trash out to the dumpster outside..." 

"What in blazing nematodes is a 'dumpster?'" 

Jessica sighed in frustration while she pouted her lips. I have to admit, she pretty cute doing that. I stared at her for awhile till she explained to me what a dumpster is.... so, a dumpster is a big magical box that you put garbage in, and will be taken away from a fairy who rides a truck.. WOAH! THAT'S AWESOME!!! Commoners are so interesting! 

"Oh, uhh... Okay! Give me the garbage!!!!" I squealed. Wait, did I just squeal? 

"I can't carry it.... I usually have krystal help me pick it up in the morning.... I guess I forgot... Can you pick it up?"

"Fine. You should be happy cause you'll see the work of my well muscled arms!" I exclaimed. Aish! This is heavy!!! I can hardly pick it up! Remember Jjong, lift with your legs, not your back. Lift with your legs, not with your back. Lift with your legs, not with your back. I kept repeating this in my head, until I finally made it to the door.

"What the what is in here? Your armpit hair?" I commented. Darn it! There goes my mouth again, along with my life. 

"No, it actually has all the hair I collected from your armpits," she stated, as if there was nothing wrong.....

"Wait, what?" I said, voicing my thoughts. I lifted my armpit up to see if I still had hair there. Phew, it's still there... I made a pretty bad decision to check my armpit, because I'm losing my balance.

"Wo-wo-woah!" I stutter falling over.

"Bwahahaha! That was awesome!" Jessica said jumping around. 

"Whatever, I'm taking the garbage out!" I said, regaining my balance. Okay.... where's the magical dumpster? Suddenly, I was a man who looked a few years younger than me. He was struggling with a garbage bag like the one I was holding, but with a lot less stuff. I went up to him because he kept stumbling on his way to probably the magical dumpster.

"Yah! Do you need some help carrying that?" I yelled in his direction. He looked up at me with a suspicious look on his face. Then, a look of realization hit him across the face. 

"Oh, your talking to me?" He asked.

"Ne, do you need some help carrying that?" I said, once again. 

"Oh, yes please! If you don't mind. Sorry for causing you trouble." 

"No, it's fine." I went up to him, set my garbage bag down, and picked up his. "Okay, I'll sling this over my left shoulder, and carry the top half of my garbage bag with the handle on my right hand, while you carry the bottom half of my bag. Got it?" I said, thinking of a game plan.

"Okay!" The guy said, trying to pick up the bottom half of my bag.

"Wait, where is the dumpster?" I asked looking around. The guy pointed to a dark corner, where there was a big metal looking box with flies flying round it. Yuck. Not so magical looking. We went over there and dumped the garbage bags in there. 

"Gamshamida," the guy said bowing his head. "Oh, you must, be new around these apartments. Let me introduce myself, my name is Lee Taemin. Age, 19. What's your name?"

"Kim Jonghyun. Age, 21." I said, slightly bowing my head. "And you are?" Taemin's eyes widened as I finished introducing myself. See? Everybody knows me. 

"T-the Kim Jonghyun? The heir to Kim Corp.?" He stuttered.

"Yup! The one and only," I said proudly. Look at that, another person to bow down to me.

"What the heck are you doing here, in a low class place?" Darn it! What do I say? I can't tell someone I just met that I was a kicked out!

"Uhh, tell you later kiddo. So, tell me about yourself." Phew, that was close.

"Well, I have a hyung named Jinki, but he prefers to be called Onew-hyung who's 22 and likes chicken. I work with him and two other people at an entertainment place called,"Smtown," where we are a boy group who performs, but we can't perform yet because we need to have one more person who can sing good, dance well, is good looking, and can perform nicely. I'm the lead dancer and I like to dance. I'm the Maknae of the group. I enjoy the taste of banana milk. Mmm! Banana Milk. I like to play video gameswith Minho-hyung. I think I'm good looking. The color of my underwear is red, yellow, and blue, which actually used to be red, white, and blue because, y'know USA! Even though we don't live in America. But I'm not sure how the colors changed.... Oh yeah, did I mention I like dancing? Any who,--"

"Woah Taemin, TMI! When I said, 'tell me about yourself,' I didn't mean EVERYTHING!" I said, exaspepated..

"Oh... Sorry.." Taemin said sheepishly. 

"It's okay. Well, I better get back to the ice princess before she gets her in a twist," I started to walk back to where I came from, until I got stopped by Taemin.  

"Hey Jonghyun hyung! Wait up! Do you mean Sica noona?"

"Yeah, wae?" 

"Can I come with? I wanna visit her!" he said, jumping around like a little kid.

"Sure. Kaja," We started walking back to the apartment in a comfortable silence, allowing us to think for a while. My thoughts soon wondered to what happened this morning. She called me 'Mr. Dinosaur Fancy-Smanshy '.... WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN? She's such a weirdo.... A pretty weirdo.... Aish! What am I thinking about. Ugh, to change the subject, what is her job? 

We were approaching the apartment door til I decided to ask Taemin.

"Hey Taemin, do you know where Jessica works at?" I asked, opening the door.

"Why of course! She works where I wo-" Taemin was cut off when the door I was opening hit something. We heard a high pitched scream, followed by a THUD. I freaked out and opened the door wider to see what happened. I saw the ice princess, in all her glory, sitting on the ground, clutchsng her face.

Oh, now I know what happened. I hit her... 

Taemin ran past me and helped Jessica up. "Yah! Noona, are you okay?" 

"Ne, ne. I'm just a little shocked," she said removing her hands from her face. She had tears in her eyes, and her- OH MY GOSH! HER NOSE!!! 

Taemin noticed her nose and fainted....What the heck? He must be one of those people who pass out when they see blood. 

"Taemin!" Jessica screeched. "What's wrong?" She started shaking him and a drop of blood fell on her shorts. She seemed to feel something drip from her nose, cause she seemed to be shocked, again and put her hand on her nose. Before I knew it, I grabbed her wrist and ran to the bathroom. I put the lid down on the toilet, and sat her down on top of it. 

"Where's the first aid kit?" I asked rummaging through her cupboards. I finally found it and grabbed it, walking back to her. She still had her hand clutching her nose. "Come on, Jessica. Remove your hands from your face. I need to clean your nose and inspect it." She was unresponsive, so I grabbed her hand and pulled it down, holding it still so she won't grab her nose again. I let her go and started to clean her up. Dang, her nose was swollen! I cleaned it all up, and poking around her nose to see what damage she took. 

I touched a certain part of her nose, and she winced, trying to reach up to her nose. I grabbed her hand once again, and realized that her nose wasn't to badly injured and was just slightly bruised. My eyes wander down to her lips that were slightly pouting. Her lips... they look so kissable. My eyes soon made it to her eyes locking with them. Was her eyes always this pretty shade of brown. I started to lean in, but she tore her eyes off from mine. 

"W-we better go check on Taemin," she said, flustered. She stood up and walked pass me. I watched her walk out of the bathroom, and caught a pink tint that was on her cheeks. I looked down, then I looked back at her, taking a double take. Was she blushing? Or was it just her nose? I smirked, running my fingers through my hair coming it back. I cleaned up the mess I made with the first aid kit, remembering the events that just happened.

Was she always that pretty? She was so attractive then. She had that cute pout on her lips, and her eyes were such a beautiful chocolate brown. I closed my eyes as I slowly made it outside the bathroom. So pretty... 

 

Wait, what am I thinking?


​ Hey guys! I know it's been awhile.... a long while since I've updated my story. Sorry, I need a punishment. I was to busy watching random videos of Snsd, and watching Anime. Btw, I recommend you guys watch Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, and Fairy Tail!!! They are DAEBAK!!! 

Any who, thank you to all my new subscribers. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I think I made this chapter a nice length, don't cha think? Please tell me what think of this chapter, and I'll try to update more often since summer break is coming soon!!!! Woo! NO MORE STUPID HOMEWORK!!!! Ugh, but I have to get ready for stupid 8th grade. Eww.... I'm old.... I should stop talking now... 

Bye!!! Saranghaeyo, Yorobuen!!! <3 ^_^