[2]

Twice Upon A Time

 

Location: SM High

 

 

 

 

“ Im Yoona! Get ready to lose!” The Beauty Team stand by Kai, Tao, Luhan, Suho, Chen, Chanyeol shout from the other side before head to the football field. Yoona crosses her arm over her chest, let out a small laugh.

 

 

 

 

“ Get ready to beg on your knees, my babies~” Yoona wink and walk towards the field center follow by Baekhyun, Sehun, D.O, Lay, Xiumin which is part of the Wolf Team. They take their places. Eyes meet eyes. Students all stand beside the field to watch their match. The atmosphere is quite tense.

 

 

 

 

Yoona gives a sign to Sehun and Xiumin beside her. Both of them give her a nod.

 

 

 

 

“ Start now!” Just before Yoona can head to the ball...

 

 

 

 

Oh right! They forget someone important for their game.

 

 

 

 

“ Guys, wait for me!!” Kris half shout and run towards them but fall and land with his handsome face, half of his way to them. 

 

 

 

 

Oh, boy... 

 

 

 

 

Yoona and EXO shook their head in embarassment. All of the students laugh loudly as Kris trip again. 

 

 

 

 

“ So, whose team I’m in?” Kris arrives with his dumb face in front of Yoona.

 

 

 

 

“ Just take your place, Kris.” Yoona push him to his place which he is in charge of goalkeeper.

 

 

 

 

“ Okay! The rule is simple, the team who scores the most win.” The game start immediately as soon as Chanyeol explain the rule. Before Sehun can head to the ball is, Luhan skillfully take it away. He wink at Sehun before carefully move towards the goal which Xiumin and D.O are.

 

 

 

 

“ Lu-ge~ You are not going anywhere~” Xiumin says with a smile. He run towards Luhan but Luhan avoid it and easily break through their defense wall. D.O that still standing blankly like a lost child, shock as he felt wind pass through him.

 

 

 

 

“ Yah! Do Kyungsoo! What are you doing? Chase him!” Yoona shouts angrily causing the small guy quickly chase Luhan who’s still running to score a goal. Kris startles by Luhan’s speed. Yoona who realise it quickly chase after him. She even passes through D.O. Yoona’s now behind Luhan in a flash. All the students cheer for her excitedly. Well, Yoona’s quite popular since she’s good at all sports and even in her studies. 

 

 

 

 

Back to the game, Luhan sees Yoona beside him, he quickly moves away with the ball still in between his leg, Yoona grins. She goes again behind Luhan. Yoona quickly snatch away the ball, but accidently hits Luhan’s leg, causing both of them to trip on the grass with Yoona on top of him. All the students inculding EXO gasped. Luhan gulped. It’s his first time seeing Yoona this close. Making his heart beat faster than usual. Yoona sighs heavily. She smacks his head lightly and get up. Luhan comes back to his reality. 

 

 

 

 

“ Stop dreaming, kid.” Yoona walks away. Luhan gets up with the help of Sehun. Yoona takes the ball away. The game continues. Suho catches on Yoona. Yoona smirks. She knows how bad Suho is in football. So, she decides to play with him. 

 

 

 

 

“ Junmyeon-ah! Let’s play~” Yoona kicks the ball to her left, using her right leg. Suho looks flustered. He moves to Yoona’s left. Yoona then pass it to her right leg, playing with him. Suho sighs heavily. 

 

 

 

 

“ Noona! It’s not funny!” Yoona let out her alligator laugh, turn and quickly head to the goal back. Kai is standing right in front of her with a serious expression. 

 

 

 

 

“ Baekhyun-ah!” Yoona kick the ball to Baekhyun that is running beside him. Kai shock as he saw the ball fly towards Baekhyun. Ball is in Baekhyun’s control. 

 

 

 

 

“ Mianhae, Kai-ssi.” Yoona form a playful smile and pat his shoulder. Kai groan angrily and quickly head to Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

 

Just 30 steps before Baekhyun reach the goal. He make a sign to Lay for him to moves forward. Lay nod and runs forward. Chen and Chanyeol are still chatting without paying attention to the game, shock as they saw Lay is controlling the ball.

 

 

 

 

Lay swing his right leg and...

 

 

 

 

Shoot!

 

 

 

 

“ We did it!” Wolf Team run towards Lay and hug him tightly. They cheer excitedly along with the students that support Wolf Team. 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Good job, Xingxing!” Yoona ruffles his hair with a wide smile. Lay smile along with other members. Yoona walk towards Beauty Team that are sitting on the ground, sulking. She let out a laugh.

 

 

 

 

You wonder how Kris is? Well, he’s fine. Except he get hit on the face by ball and faint with nose bleeding and an idiot smile on his face.

 

 

 

 

“ Uljimaa~ We can still compete next time!” Yoona held out her hand to them. Suho sighs heavily and grab Yoona’s hand. She pull him up using half of her strength. Yoona turn towards Chanyeol that is holding Luhan’s arms, support him to walk. 

 

 

 

 

“ Luhan! Gwenchana?” Yoona head to him with a worried face. Luhan bite his lower lips and nod, force himself to smile but fail. She move her eyes to Luhan’s bleeding leg, widen up her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

“ Chanyeol, let me carry him to the nursery room.” Chanyeol can’t refuse and let Yoona grab Luhan’s arm and put it around her neck for support. 

 

 

 

 

“ Hey, I’m fine.” Luhan push her lightly but Yoona insist on taking him to the nursery room. 

 

 

 

 

“ Noona, we can carry him to the nursery room. You can wait here.” Tao touch her shoulder. Yoona shook her head.

 

 

 

 

“ I don’t want to involve with your girly fans because hurting their prince. It’s my fault. So let me do it myself. You guys, wait us in the class. We’ll be back in a while.” Yoona slowly walk with Luhan by her side, leaving EXO. They look at LuYoon for a while and head to boys changing room. Yoona’s insist face makes Luhan can’t bear to refuse.

 

 

 

 

The nursery room is not far from the field but it takes almost 15 minutes to there for them. Luhan can see Yoona is sweating badly. He want to walk by himself but he can’t move his leg, at all.

 

 

 

 

They arrive there finally. Yoona carry him to the nearest bed and let him sit for a while.

 

 

 

 

“ Let me get the nurse.” She walk to the back where the nurse always there and return after a while with unreadable looks. 

 

 

 

 

“ I think she’s out.” Yoona hold her chin.

 

 

 

 

“ Oh, really? It’s okay. I’m fine, really. Let’s head back to the class.” He tries to stand but hold by Yoona. 

 

 

 

“ I’ll do it. Just sit down. I’ll get the first-aid.” Yoona run her finger through her hair before head to a small cabinet where first-aid always there. She sit in front of him. Luhan try to stop her but her quick hand already grab a roll of bandage. She put her cap on a small table beside her before proceeding on her ‘healing’ time.

 

 

 

 

“ You’re okay? You look tired. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t...” She cut off his words.

 

 

 

 

“ I’m fine. Worry about yourself.” Yoona answers without looking at him. She care more about him than herself.

 

 

 

 

“ But...” 

 

 

 

 

“ Just shut up and let me do my work.” Yoona hisses. Her warm hands keep touching his legs and he is quite suprised. He thought a tomboyish girl like her has a rough hand, seems likes he’s wrong. Yoona’s slender finger is very beautiful. Her movement is very gentle and careful. Honestly, he likes it.

 

 

 

 

“ Hey, you’re okay?” Yoona’s voice wakes him up from his deep thoughts. Luhan let out an awkward laugh, nod slowly. She looks at him for a while and let out a small laugh, continue ‘healing’ his leg.

 

 

 

 

Luhan lost for words suddenly, hearing her laugh and looking at her bare face that is too close to him. He gulps and try to back off a little. 

 

 

 

 

“ Stop moving.” Yoona says calmly. But the more he try to, the closer Yoona’s face to him.

 

 

 

 

“ I said, stop moving.” Her tones is still calm. Luhan feel so uncomfortable by their closeness and shrugs a little.

 

 

 

 

“ Excuse me, Luhan-ssi! Can you please sit still? I’ll break off your leg, if I have to. Stop moving, I can’t do anything with you keep on moving.” Yoona explode in annoyance. He stop moving and sit still as Yoona asks him to. He’s quite used to Yoona’s anger and actually he didn’t found anything scary about her, she’s quite fun to play with and quite comfortable to talk with. She’s an easy-going girl, she let it pass even how much you insult her. But one thing, just never said or mention anything about her late mother and her father. Why? Just don’t. 

 

 

 

 

Her sweet scent make his heart race and without notice his face turns red. ‘ I must have gone crazy! Yah, Luhan! Comes to your sense.’ Luhan shook his head and quickly moves his eyes away. 

 

 

 

 

And after 5 minutes...

 

 

 

 

“ There! We’re done!” Yoona looks at Luhan’s leg, smiles in satisfaction. He looks down to his own leg and smile. 

 

 

 

 

“ Gomawo~” Luhan thanks him and try to stand. Yoona help him by holding his arm carefully not to hurt this beautiful guy.

 

 

 

 

Location: Class

 

 

 

 

“ Luhan-oppa!!!” A bunch of girls run towards them as soon as they arrive at the class. All of them surround him and keep pushing her away, almost fall to the ground when Chen hold her shoulder from falling. EXO appear behind her with a faint smile.

 

 

 

 

“ Now, please! Girls, head back to your seat!” Baekhyun make a sign for them to move to their seat with his unknown diva style. The girls unexpectedly follow his order and quickly head back to their seat with a happy... Or creepy smile actually. 

 

 

 

 

“ You okay, Lu?” Xiumin touch Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan answers him with a nod. Yoona let them take Luhan to his seat. She touch her hair and freeze. My cap!

 

 

 

 

“ Noona! Where you’re going?” Yoona stops her moves as she heard D.O’s voice.

 

 

 

 

“ Cap!” Yoona point at her head. EXO nod. All of them know how much Yoona love her cap. The cap is old enough to display it in museum but it’s really meaningful to Im Yoona. 

 

 

 

 

“ We’ll be waiting at the cafe!” Kris holding his bleeding nose with 2 box of tissues, shouts before she head out. Yoona makes a ‘okay’ sign and dissapears.

 

 

 

 

Yoona walks to the nursery room while sings her favourite song. Once she arrives, she head to the small table. 

 

 

 

 

But it’s not there! Her favourite cap is gone! She feels sudden panic and search the whole nursery room.

 

 

 

 

“ No! It must be here!” Yoona looks through all over the nursery room with uneasy feelings. Someone must’ve stole it. But who want a junk like that? 

 

 

 

 

Wait... It must be them.

 

 

 

 

Yoona turn towards the door and... Bingo!

 

 

 

 

“ Hey, Yoong~ Looking for something?” Yoona bites her lips in anger, looking at Sohyun holding her cap with Gayoon beside her, standing beside the door. They smirk. Hyuna, Jiyoon and Jihyun appear with a playful smile. Yoona knows that she’s done for sure this time.

 

 

 

 

Location: School cafe

 

 

 

 

“ Where’s Yoong?” Luhan play with his ice-cream in bored style. All of them turn quiet everytime Yoona is not there. They sigh, heavily.

 

 

 

 

“ It’s been almost 45 minutes since she head out. Where is she?” Baekhyun the moodmaker feels down as well. Don’t asks about Chanyeol, the loudest member, he is lying on the floor, half dead due to bored. 

 

 

 

 

And why is this happening? Because Yoona is actually in charge in everything, she is every member characters. She has 13 characters including herself. She knows what they want to do and what they don’t want to do. She knows everything about them, more than they know themselves. They were fighting of what activities they should do, some of them want to play chess, some of them want play football again, some of them want to write poems, some of them want to shopping and so on. 

 

 

 

 

“ It’s easier if she’s here.” Lay buries his face into his arms.

 

 

 

 

“ I still have my cooking class with noona. When will she come?” D.O pout.

 

 

 

 

“ That’s weird.” Kris’s sudden words cause them turn towards him. He take a few tissues beside him and put it inside his still bleeding nose. He might be dead in an hour because of blood loosing.

 

 

 

 

“ She said, she is just going to get her cap. Doesn’t it seems weird that she’s been out too long?” Kris asks while holding his chin. EXO look at each other when...

 

 

 

 

“ Su--Sun--Sunbaenim!” A bunch of guys stand in front of them, shaking. EXO look up.

 

 

 

 

“ What is it?” Tao stands up. They sense something quite wrong. The atmosphere is quite tense.

 

 

 

 

“ Yoo--Yoona! She’s-- She--” 

 

 

 

 

“ What? What about noona?” All of them stands waiting for him to continue his words. The students looks pale and don’t know how to continue their words.

 

 

 

 

“ Where’s our Yoong?!?!?” Xiumin raise his voice up. Sehun try to calm him by hold his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

“ They are hurting her!” They freeze, mind blank hearing their only noona get hurt, again. EXO rush to the nursery room with mix feelings. They hold their fist as they saw students gather in front of the nursery room. They pass through the students and try to open the door but it’s locked.

 

 

 

 

“ It won’t open!” Baekhyun says panicly. He can’t stand still as he heard kicks and all the beating someone inside the nursery room. D.O and the others start panicking.

 

 

 

 

“ Noona!” Sehun calls her and try to kick the door using all of his strength. It still won’t open. He kick it again. His views turn blurry with all the tears in his eyes. 

 

 

 

 

“ Let hyung do it!” Xiumin and Tao pull him back. Chanyeol calms their maknae by hugging him. Kai and Luhan move forward and help Xiumin and Tao kick the door.

 

 

 

 

“ Back off please. I don’t want anyone to get hurt.” All of the students step back a little. Luhan use his left leg since his right leg hurts. They kick and keep on kicking again. The door seems to crack a little. They use their last strength and...

 

 

 

 

EXO rush in as the door fall from its place, freeze again. Yoona lying on the floor, soak with water and her own blood. Her clothes was tore into pieces as she cover herself with her bare hands. Her cheeks shows few hand marks, her lips are bleeding, her forehead get a cut and bleeding badly. Her eyes full with fears but no tears. 

 

 

 

 

They look around and as usual, those es are gone in a flash. Yoona is panting hardly. She slowly open her eyes and saw EXO, her best boy friends, she form her beautiful smile. EXO move towards her, shaking. They look at her with tears and fall to the ground on their knees. They break their promise. Again. The promise they made for Yoona... They break it again.

 

 

 

 

Suho slowly walk towards her along with Kai. They kneel beside her, look at her beautiful face. Their hand can’t bear to touch her face and wipe her blood away. Kai quickly take off his sweater and carry Yoona up gently into his hug and put his sweater on her to keep her warm. Yoona groan in pain and not long after that she faint in Kai’s hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am so sorry for the too late update >.< I am busy studying for my exam that I totally forgot about this fic.. Sorry.. *bows 180 degrees* Well, since I’ve just finished my exam this morning, I’ll be updating from now on. Yeay~ Clap for me everyone!!! *clap clap* kekeke :D I’ll try to update twice a week so please keep on supporting me! Keep commenting and I’ll do my best to write this fic better ^_^ Thank you!!! *bows 180 degrees again* (Ouch! I think I just break my bone XD)

 

 

p.s: And for those who likes 4minutes, I'm sorry for making them a mean characters in this fic >.<