[3]

Twice Upon A Time

Location: Im's House

 

 

 

 

Yoona looks out the window, try to clear her mind from the incident. But her mind keeps repeating the same incident all over again, especially the part she get hit on the forehead by Hyuna. She touch her forehead slightly and automatically bite her lower lips to endure the pain. It’s still hurts.

 

 

 

 

“ They said, they will continue on searching for those girls.” Chanyeol break the silence. Yoona makes a sound, giving him a sign that she is listening.

 

 

 

 

“ Sooner or later, they’ll get caught.” D.O mutters alone.

 

 

 

 

“ And they won’t hurt you anymore.” Chanyeol says again.

 

 

 

 

“ Oh. Arraseo.” Yoona nod. She feels kind of relief but somehow the uneasy feelings keeps disturbing her.

 

 

 

 

After 10 minutes in EXO’s car, they arrive in front of Im’s house.

 

 

 

 

“ Thanks for sending me home, guys.” Yoona get off from their car. She walks towards her house gate after gives them a smile.

 

 

 

 

“ Noona...” She turns to them. Their worried expression makes her giggles.

 

 

 

 

“ Don’t worry. I’m Him Yoong, remember? The doctor said I’ll be fine in a week.” She smiles again.

 

 

 

 

“ You know we are not talking about that, right? I mean... Your father...” Luhan grab her wrist. Yoona laughs and hit his shoulder hardly cause the beautiful guy groan in pain. This girl...

 

 

 

 

“ We don’t want you to get hurt, you know? You should believe us. He...” 

 

 

 

 

“ Ahahaha~ I’ll be going then. Bye, guys!” Yoona run in and lock the door house behind her without looking back at them. They start it again. Those stupid rumors about his father. She want to yells at them, saying that his father is not someone they said but she can’t do it when it comes to EXO. Like usual.

 

 

 

 

She sigh in relief and head to her bedroom when she hears giggling and laughing inside his room. She walks closer to his room door and try to listen clearly what is happening in the room. Hearing woman’s voice in the room, she can’t hold it and kick the door and enter the room without warning.

 

 

 

 

“ What are you doing?!?!?!” Her eyes burn in anger as she sees two woman and a guy in the room. And that guy is her father! Her own father! 

 

 

 

 

3 of them start to panic as they sees Yoona holding her fist, clenching her teeth and acts like she is going to kill them.

 

 

 

 

“ Yoo- Yoo- Yoona-ah-” The guy stands up and head towards Yoona.

 

 

 

 

“ I- I- I can explain... It’s not what- what you think...”

 

 

 

 

“ What I think? Then, what am I suppose to think when a guy with 2 woman in a room ?!?!” Yoona half shouts. 

 

 

 

 

“ How can you do this when mom just died 3 months ago?” She pushes him away when he try to calm her only daughter.

 

 

 

 

“ It’s true. It’s- It’s not like that--” One of the woman grab her sweater and wrap it on her body. Yoona knows her. Of course, she knows her. Especially the other woman standing, shaking when Yoona throws her a death glare.

 

 

 

 

“ I should’ve believe them when they told you have affair with someone.” Yoona hit her aching chest and move her eyes to the 2 women standing not far from her.

 

 

 

 

“ Oh Yoo Mi.” Yoona calls the woman that wears the sweater in serious tone. 

 

 

 

 

“ Oh Yoo Jin.” She moves her eyes to the other woman.

 

 

 

 

“ You don’t deserve to be called my mom’s sisters. You don’t even deserve to be in Oh’s family...” Yoona bite her lower lips.

 

 

 

 

“ Somehow whenever I think about you guys, you 2 reminds me of some -” Before she could finish her words, a rough hand land on her white milky cheek. Yoona shocks and looks up angrily as she sees the person that slaps her is Mr Im. He himself is shock at his own action. He looks at his right hand that slaps his lovely daughter, shaking.

 

 

 

 

‘ How dare he slap me because of these bi**ches!’ Yoona shouts in her head. Her eyes stare sharply into Mr. Im’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

“ Yoo- Yoona-ah... I’m sorry... I didn’t mean- mean it...” Mr Im try to touch Yoona’s hand but she avoid it in anger and fear.

 

 

 

 

“ Who are you? Are you even my father? Do I even have a father?” Her questions hit straight into his heart.

 

 

 

 

“ Yoona-ah... My baby... How can you say that to your own father?” Mr. Im stutterly says. 

 

 

 

 

“ No. My father will never cheat. My father won’t let any woman in this house except his wife and his daughter. My father will never have fun with some women when her wife just dead 3 months ago. My father won’t slap her own daughter. My father is someone warm and kind-heart. My father will always keeps his words everytime he makes a promise that he won’t let her daughter cry. My father won’t do anything that hurts her daughter’s feelings.” She takes a deep breath. 

 

 

 

 

“Because... Because...” Yoona can’t continue her words when she feels hot tears are filling her eyes.

 

 

 

 

“ Because he loves me.” After 20 years living with his father, this is the first time she let her tears seen by her own father.

 

 

 

 

Gives her father a sharp glare, she run out of the house leaving his dad dumbfound.

 

 

 

 

Location: Han River 

 

 

 

 

Yoona panting hardly as she support herself by holding the rail of the stairs. She slowly climbs up the stairs and head to her favorite place which is Han River with teary eyes. 

 

 

 

 

Take a deep breath, she yells out loud. She don’t care how people are looking at her right now. She just want to let it out. 

 

 

 

 

Slowly, she fall hopelessly on the ground, crying her heart out. Cars and people passing by seems like ignoring her. Her phone suddenly make a beep voice means someone just send her a message. She wipe her tears and take her phone out from her jeans pocket.

 

 

 

 

 

From: Chennie Troll

 

 

Noona, are you okay? We’re worried about you.

 

 

 

 

She should’ve believed them. 

 

 

 

 

To: Chennie Troll

 

 

You guys are right. I’m sorry for not trusting you. I am so sorry.

 

 

 

 

She should’ve listened to them.

 

 

 

 

From: Chennie Troll

 

 

Where are you, noona? 

 

 

 

 

She let herself put on a smile. They always there for her. 

 

 

 

 

To: Chennie Troll

 

 

Don’t worry. I’m fine, Jongdae-ah. I just need some time to calm myself. I’ll call you if I need something. Okay?

 

 

 

 

Yoona turn off her phone before take a deep breath, she don’t want to be disturb. Just for today... Just for today without EXO by her side. 

 

 

 

 

Location: Ilsan (Playground)

 

 

 

 

She take a sit on one of the beach near the playground, looking at those children running, laughing and playing along with their friends. Some of them with their parents...

 

 

 

 

‘ Parents...’ Yoona mutters. Since her mother pass away because of leukemia, she lives with her father. After 2 months since her mom died, she kept on hearing people talking about her dad and everytime she tell her dad about it, he always denied, saying that only mom in his heart and no one can replace her. Actually, she’s been doubting her dad since the day she doing laundry and she can smell woman’s perfume on each of her dad’s shirt. It can’t be mom’s perfume since mom is naturally smell nice and she don’t use perfume. Mom’s allergic to perfume so do Yoona. Her naturally sweet scent always shatters every hearts that pass through her and she’s sometimes feel annoyed but sometimes feel kind of glad about it, at least she has something that similar to her mom. Well... She don’t follow her mom’s feature except those doe-eyes. Her dad says that Yoona’s good-look is from his but she don’t really believe him. Mrs. Im is beautiful with Asian looks indeed and she admit it while Mr. Im is handsome but he’s more to Korean men-likes. The two of them looks good together and Yoona always proud of it whenever she went out with them. 

 

 

 

 

Maybe because her dad is lonely, that’s why he try to find something or someone to entertain him. She don’t know what to do but for sure her dad just did something that broke her heart and she find it hard to forgive him. Yoona sigh heavily, thinking where she should live. EXO? No, she don’t want to burden them with her own problem.

 

 

 

 

“ Oh! Yoona-noona!” Yoona turn when she hears a voice calling out for her, she smile as soon as she sees the person that is running to her. Taehyung arrive with his bright smile but fade when he sees her bleeding forehead that cover it with a small bandage.

 

 

 

 

“ Noona. What’s with the head? Do you get hurt or something? Who did this to you?” Taehyung grab Yoona’s arm as she try to hide her forehead using her right hand. She laugh, seeing his panic reaction.

 

 

 

 

“ It’s nothing. I get hit...” Taehyung eyes her suspiciously. She purse her lips.

 

 

 

 

“ It’s them again, right?” Yoona try avoid eye-contact with this young guy in front of her. She rub the back of her neck awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

“ I told you to take care of yourself! How many times do I have to repeat myself?” Taehyung groan in frustration. Who doesn’t know about Yoona with those mysterious girls? Even if they force Yoona to tell who is it, she’ll never tell.

 

 

 

 

“ Come on! It’s just a scratch, kid. I’m fine, okay?” Yoona makes a boring face. He don’t want to continue on fighting with this noona when he knows that he’ll lose.

 

 

 

 

“ What are you doing here, noona? It’s not a day that you usually came.” Taehyung asks, try to change the topic. Taehyung is her hoobae in SM High but he don’t usually comes to school because of some situations and only Yoona knows it. He need money to help his grandmother so he was forced to lie to her that he’s attending school when he’s actually out for work. His grandmother is always curious whenever he gave her money but she never ask.

 

 

 

 

“ Nothing. I just want to clear my mind. Well... What are you doing here?” Yoona smile warmly that cause the younger guy turn red. 

 

 

 

 

“ Coincidence. I’m just passing by when I saw you.” Yoona raise her eyebrows makes a ‘really?’ expression. 

 

 

 

 

“ Okay. I’m waiting for you. Who knows that you actually came today?” She can’t help but to ruffles this young boy’s hair. His orange hair turn into a mess as she let out a small laugh. 

 

 

 

 

“ Noona! I’ve saved a lot of money for my hair, you know?” Taehyung proteses as he touch his messy orange hair. 

 

 

 

 

“ Aigoo~ Dye hair, huh? You know that grandmother forbid it, right? Taehyung-ie?” She poke his forehead playfully. 

 

 

 

 

“ It’s V, not Taehyung. How many times do I have to tell you, noona?” He sighs heavily.

 

 

 

 

“ But Taehyung is cuter.” Taehyung can’t help but to smile hearing this beautiful noona statement about him. 

 

 

 

 

“ Well... I want to chat longer with you but I need to get home before 7 or grandma will kill me.” Taehyung bid her a goodbye before walk towards his bike, leaving Yoona blankly. She don’t have any choice but chase Taehyung from behind when he already head to the road with headphone on his head, forbid him from hearing Yoona calling him while chasing him.

 

 

 

 

“ Yah! Kim Taehyung!” Yoona shouts but still he’s not turning back. She is panting heavily but still chasing him. Her right leg that injured prevent her from running quickly as she always did. Why is she chasing him? She herself don’t know why. Maybe he is the only one who can help her but at the same time, she don’t want to burden him and grandmother. She don’t have any choice.

 

 

 

 

After 30 minutes running, she arrives in front of his small and kinda old house. Taehyung take off his headphone and push his bike into a small garage before lock it. He turn and sees Yoona sitting and panting heavily on the ground, looking at him as she tries to call him between her heavy pant. Taehyung widen up his eyes as he quickly run towards her and as soon as he does, she pull his hair angrily cause the younger guy groan in pain.

 

 

 

 

“ Kim Taehyung! Do you know how long I run to chase you, you brat!” She shouts but still not let go of his hair.

 

 

 

 

“ I’m sorry, noona! Please! Aah! Let go off my precious hair!” Taehyung hold her hand as he tries to pull it away from his hair. Yoona shake his head angrily when suddenly his grandmother walk out of the house. They freeze in an awkward position with Yoona on top of him with her hands between Taehyung’s hair while Taehyung is under her with his hands on her waist. 

 

 

 

 

“ Halmeoni!” Yoona push him away too hard that he almost fall into the small drain beside his own house. Grandmother shake her head and let out a small laugh.

 

 

 

 

“ Aigoo~ These young kids, you should’ve done it in your own room, Taehyung-ah.” Grandmother’s words cause the two of them turn extremely red.

 

 

 

 

“ Halmeoni! It’s... It’s... It’s not what you think! Yah! Kim Taehyung! Explain it to her!” She stands up and elbow him roughly. Taehyung almost choke when she elbow him too hard.

 

 

 

 

“ It’s really not what you think, halmeoni.” He uses her words and he receives a punch on the arm. She mouth you-are-dead to him as he make ‘what’ expression.

 

 

 

 

“ Yoona-ah, let’s eat first then we talk. Let’s just leave this idiot alone.” She head towards Yoona with her small body and pull Yoona with her, leaving Taehyung alone and close the door gate. Yoona’s lips curls into a smile as she walk in with her grandmother.

 

 

 

 

“ Halmeoni! How can you leave your cute grandson out here when the princess get the treatment first! Unfair! Halmeoni!” He knock the door countlessly when he return to his sense.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s note: I don’t know why Taehyung suddenly appear in my fic xD Maybe because I start to like BTS? But still EXO is number 1 for me! kekeke :D Hmm... It’s been a while, right? I bet you guys miss me~ I’m so sorry for not updating >.< Busy and some problems came up but I’ll ‘try’ to update soon, okay? Please wait for me! Next chapter will be more interesting and BTS will make an appearance in my fic from now on but still, this is EXOYOONG so of course the end will be Yoona with one of EXO member xD Hwaiting everyone <3