[4]

Twice Upon A Time

Location: EXO’s dorm

 

 

 

 

“ Where’s Kris-hyung?” Tao yells when he found out that one of his panda socks missing, his eyes start to teary.

 

 

 

 

“ Come on, Tao. It’s just a socks. You don’t have to cry.” D.O shakes his head and continue cooking their breakfast.

 

 

 

 

“ Tao is such a baby.” Baekhyun makes an ugly crying face and earn a smack from Suho.

 

 

 

 

“ It’s in your wardrobe, Tao-ah.” Suho says and head to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. 

 

 

 

 

“ Really? Thank you, Suho-hyung!” Tao jump excitedly when he finally found his long lost socks.

 

 

 

 

“ Kai! Don’t put too much water!” D.O suddenly shouts.

 

 

 

 

“ This is not water. This is vinegar. Please relax, I know what I’m doing, hyung.” Kai answers calmly while D.O on the other hand almost explode.

 

 

 

 

“ Yah! Kim Jongin! How can you put vinegar into the cake!” D.O push Kai aside and throw the cake into the dustbin.

 

 

 

 

“ Hyung! Why did you throw the cake?” Kai asks in anger.

 

 

 

 

“ Watch your tone, Jongin-ah. He’s your hyung.” Baekhyun suddenly become the peacemaker.

 

 

 

 

“ It should be like...” Baekhyun take a deep breath.

 

 

 

 

“ Yah! Do Kyungsoo! What are we going to eat if you throw it away? Do you want us to strave to death? You have 11 mouth to feed. Tell me! What is your plan?” Baekhyun shouts at D.O’s face angrily and shake his small body hardly.

 

 

 

 

“ That is how you should do it, Jongin.” Baekhyun smile in satisfaction and pat Kai’s shoulder. He earn a hard smack from D.O.

 

 

 

 

“ Chen, did she say anything?” Luhan on the other side take a sit beside Chen that is busy staring at his phone.

 

 

 

 

“ No. She turn off her phone.” Chen answer with a dissapointed looks and other 10 guys walk toward them.

 

 

 

 

“ If anything happened to her, I swear I won’t forgive myself.” Sehun mumbles under his breath.

 

 

 

 

“ She’s fine. She’s Him Yoong, remember?” Xiumin answers confidently though he’s worried sick deep inside.

 

 

 

 

Location: Kim’s house

 

 

 

 

“ Morning, halmeoni~” Yoona peck Mrs. Kim’s(Taehyung’s grandmother) cheek as soon as she arrive at the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

“ Morning sweetheart~” She pat her head gently and smile warmly.

 

 

 

 

“ What is today’s menu, halmeoni?” Yoona tie her hair up into a bun.

 

 

 

 

“ English breakfast. What it is again?”

 

 

 

 

“ Sandwiches. Aaa sandwiches (Hello Baby references when Yoona and Jessica prepare sandwiches and kimbap for picnic xD).” Yoona says with her not-so-bad English. They laugh.

 

 

 

 

“ What is so funny, noona?” Taehyung appear with his sleepy face, still with his Spongebob pajamas. 

 

 

 

 

“ You don’t need to know.” Yoona stick out her tongue.

 

 

 

 

“ Meanie Yoong.” Taehyung pout, head to Mrs. Kim and hug her from behind. He rest his chin on Mrs. Kim’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

“ Morning, halmeoni~” He says with a slight aegyo in his voice. Mrs. Kim caress his head gently and continue on doing her sandwiches project. Yoona on the other hand can’t help but smile seeing their closeness.

 

 

 

 

“ Yoona-ah, go change first. I can do it by myself.” Mrs. Kim gently push her to a room which she’s now stay in. Yoona smile and walk in, fetch her towel to take a bath.

 

 

 

 

“ Don’t be late or we’ll leave you, noona!” Taehyung shouts, earning a sound from Yoona.

 

 

 

 

‘ Wait. We?’ 

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

 

“ Jungkook-ah! Jimin! Yah, Jin-ah! Wake up! We’re late! V’s probably waiting for us!” Suga slam open their door room and found they’re still sleeping.

 

 

 

 

“ They awake?” Rap Monster asks and take peek in their room. Suga shakes his head and point at 3 of them sleeping. He sighs heavily and has no choice but to kick them off bed. The 3 of them shock as soon as they open their eyes and sees Rap Monster, they quickly run to the bathroom. His face always freak them out every morning.

 

 

 

 

6 of them walk out of their house and head to V’s house after the 3 of them are done.

 

 

 

 

“ I’m sorry, hyung. I didn’t mean to wake up late.” Jungkook apologizes with his beautiful eyes stare at his hyung. 

 

 

 

 

“ If it not because of Jimin and Jin...”

 

 

 

 

“ Yah! Yah! Where is the ‘hyung’? Bad maknae!” Jimin knock his head cause the younger pout cutely.

 

 

 

 

“ Seriously what did you guys up to last night?” J-Hope asks curiously. They are not the type who wake up late. The 3 of them look at each other.

 

 

 

 

“ Don’t tell me...” 3 of them slowly nod.

 

 

 

 

“ Do you guys forget that she’s our sunbae?” Rap Monster crosses his arm over his chest.

 

 

 

 

“ Hyung. Stop pretending. Do you think we don’t know that you have a big crush on her too?” J-Hope . Rap Monster try to hide his red face by walk further from them. They continue on teasing him.

 

 

 

 

“ Seriously? Why do you have to like the same girl?” Suga says, earn glares from them.

 

 

 

 

“ Your room full with ONLY her pictures. And you’re saying only us like her?” Jin asks with a playful tone. Suga can’t deny his words. Yes. He likes her. They like her. All of them like her. Well... who doesn’t like her? She’s perfect despite she’s a little tomboyish but other than that she’s flawless. She is of course... 

 

 

 

 

Im Yoona.

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

 

“ Taehyung-ah! We’re here! Halmeoni, Taehyung’s friends are here!” They shouts cheerfully. Mrs. Kim run down the stairs and quickly open up the small gate.

 

 

 

 

“ Aigoo~ You cuties!” Mrs. Kim quickly pull them into the small house and let them sit on the small couch while she prepares some drinks for them. Mrs. Kim loves them just the way she loves Taehyung. They are so irresistible especially Jungkook since he’s the youngest. 

 

 

 

 

“ Jungkook-ah~ Do you want to eat something?” Mrs. Kim moves her eyes to the cute and young guy sitting beside Suga that is watching TV. Jungkook look up at her and shake his head, saying he don’t want anything and thank her. She pat his head before walk to the kitchen makes the cute guy smile.

 

 

 

 

“ Yo guys~” Taehyung appears wearing their school uniform in his own style, always wear a t-shirt inside and never tug in or button his uniform shirt. Accessories? Nah. He dislike it because Yoona dislike it. Yoona told him that she hate it when guys wear accessories so he start to dislike it too.

 

 

 

 

“ Yo!” They answer in union as soon as they heard Taehyung’s voice and makes a friendly-hug among them.

 

 

 

 

“ I think, we better go. We’re late, guys.” Rap Monster says as he fetch his bag that is lying over the wall.

 

 

 

 

“ Wait. There’s someone we have to wait.” Taehyung stop them makes them look at him in confusion. He head to a room and knock the door.

 

 

 

 

“ Noona! Are you done?” Taehyung asks as his hand continue on knocking the door.

 

 

 

 

“ Who’s that?” Jin asks as he tries to hear some sound over the door. 

 

 

 

 

“ You’re going to be really shock.” He smile in a creepy way. 

 

 

 

 

“ Please don’t do that face. You know we hate it.” Suga roll his eyes.

 

 

 

 

“ Just tell us already. Who’s your so-called noona?” Jimin knock the door as well. 

 

 

 

 

“ You’ll found out soon. Wait for a while. I don’t think she lock the door.” Taehyung makes a weird expression as his hand reach the door knob and push the door. 6 of the the guys walk in as well when...

 

 

 

 

“ YAH!!! GET OUT FROM THIS ROOM, YOU ERTS!!!!” 7 of them widen up their eyes when they sees Yoona with only towel wrap her S-line body, meaning she just come out from the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

“ Mianhae, Yoona-sunbae!!!”  They cover their not-so-innocent-anymore eyes and especially Jungkook of course. They quickly run out of the room and close the door behind them before Yoona could even kick them out.

 

 

 

 

xoxo

 

 

 

 

Their road to the school are awkward and tense. Yoona try to clear her mind from the incident just now by listening to her iPod. Her face is still red due to anger and embarrass. While BTS are still day-dreaming about the view they just saw.

 

 

 

 

“ Noona. We...” 

 

 

 

 

“ Hush! I don’t want to say or talk anything about it. Just keep your mouth shut.” Yoona take a deep breath and exhale it slowly. She shake her head and walk past them. They quickly catch up on her and after about 10-15 minutes walking, they arrive in front of their school gate ready to apart with each other to their own class.

 

 

 

 

“ Sunbaenim, you live with V-hyung from now on, right?” Jungkook asks.

 

 

 

 

“ I guess...” Yoona shrugs and take a glance at Taehyung.

 

 

 

 

“ You mean, like... Forever?” Rap Monster asks curiously. She shrugs again.

 

 

 

 

“ So can we hangout? Like... Everyday?” Jimin asks in anticipation. All of their eyes are on Yoona, waiting for her answer.

 

 

 

 

“ Yeah. Sure, why not?” Yoona answer in 3 seconds. They jump in excitement while Yoona look at them weirdly. Taehyung roll his eyes, knows the reason why they are so excited.

 

 

 

 

“ Okay... We’ll wait for you here end of school then, sunbaenim.” Jin says with a heart-melting smile. Yoona’s lips curls into a sweet smile that makes their heart skip a beat. Her eyes suddenly move to Taehyung makes the latter nervous by her stare.

 

 

 

 

“ And you! Don’t you ever skip school, do you understand me? You want to help halmeoni? Study! If I found out you skip school to work, I’ll tell her and let her rip you apart. Arraseo?” Yoona asks. Taehyung put out a long face to her. BTS try to hold their laughter.

 

 

 

 

“ Arraseo?” She pinch his cheeks until it redden. 

 

 

 

 

“ Ah! Yah! Arraseo!” He touch his redden cheeks and pout.

 

 

 

 

“ You guys! Tell me if he skip school.” Yoona says with an angry voice which they found it cute. 

 

 

 

 

“ Yes, we will, Yoong-noona!” They answer in union.

 

 

 

 

“ Well... I’m late. I better get going. See you around!” Yoona wave at them with a wide smile and rush to her class leaving BTS day-dream again.

 

 

 

 

Yoona slow down her steps to her class, smiling when her mind rewind back the silly moments just now. Her body feel a little lighter than before. 

 

 

 

 

“ Im Yoona!” 12 pair of hands suddenly drag her in a flash into their own personal ‘EXO’ room and put her on the couch. She look at them dumbfound, wondering when did she get here. They stare at her from her head to feet while Yoona give them a creepy face.

 

 

 

 

“ Why are you looking at me like that?” Yoona breaks the silence.

 

 

 

 

“ Who’s that?” EXO stare at her with anger and... Jealousy?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s note: Jealous EXO~!!! <3 Hey-yo~ Nice to meet you guys again! kekeke :D Late update, right? Sorry >.< And sorry again for the short update. I'm only 15, I have schools, remember? Let’s just forgive and forget, okay? :D So... I’ve been thinking on doing a new fic and the characters is SNSD Yoona, of course and BTS Jungkook. If you like it, then like it. kekeke~ Kidding xD If you like it, do subscribe ^^ So... Yeah... Well, I hope you like it though it's not EXOYOONG xD