[1]

Twice Upon A Time

 

Once upon… Twice upon a time, there live a beautiful girl named Yoona and twelve perfect boys called EXO, these boys are every girl dreams, they are charming, handsome, funny, polite. For short, they are perfect. While the girl…

 

 

 

" Yah!!! Park Chanyeol!!!" Yoona push the door and run towards EXO that is chatting in their 'EXO' 's room. And in a flash, Chanyeol is on the floor, lying in pain. Yoona panting, angrily. She try to hold her anger so that Chanyeol won't beaten to death. EXO laugh hardly, ignoring Chanyeol that is in pain and continue on chatting.

 

 

 

" Serve you right~" Baekhyun stick out his tongue and continue on playing with phone. All of them know what happen to their only girl friend.

 

 

 

" Why did you do that? Why? Do you want to get hit again? Because of you, I have to embarrass myself." Yoona grab his neck hardly cause the younger guy almost choke to death. 

 

 

 

" Noona…" Chanyeol groan in pain. Yoona tighten up her grip.

 

 

 

" Okay, that's it Yoong." Sehun hold her hand and loosen her grip of Chanyeol's neck. 

 

 

 

" Do you know what he did?" Yoona hit her burning chest hardly.

 

 

 

" And why are you calling me just by my name? Don't you have any manners?" She smack Sehun's head roughly cause the EXO's maknae almost fall on the ground. Sehun touch his head while pouting.

 

 

 

" Apha, noona…" Sehun use his killing aegyo, he hug her arm. Yoona roll her eyes.

 

 

 

" You know that won't work on me." She push his head with her index finger, try to keep their distance.

 

 

 

" Arraseo, mianhae. So, what happened noona?" Sehun cross his arm over his chest, acting serious. Yoona run her hand through her short brown hair, she take a glance back at Chanyeol that is lying on the floor, dying.

 

 

 

Flashback…

 

 

 

Yoona groan as her phone keep ringing, bothering her from her sleep. She move her hand to a small table beside her bed, slowly take her phone and press 'answer'.

 

 

 

CY: NOONA!!!!

 

Y: YAH!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DEAF!?!?!?!

 

CY: Kekeke~ Mianhae, noona~

 

Y: What do you want?

 

CY: Noona, just telling you that today is EXOYOONG's day~

 

Y: Yes, I know that.

 

CY: And we decide to held it at EXO exclusive room.

 

Y: Yah! How many times are you going to tell me?

 

CY: Kekeke, arraseo~

 

Y: Okay, that's it. Bye. 

 

CY: Oh! Wait! Noona, meet us at the gate school. Can't wait to see your new hairstyle.

 

Y: Hairstyle? What do you mean?

 

CY: No! No! It's nothing, actually. 

 

Y: Park Chanyeol, what is it?

 

CY: Just… Just avoid the mirror if you can, noona. Okay, bye!

 

 

 

Chanyeol end the call before Yoona can say anything.

 

 

 

" This kid…" Yoona shook her head with a smile and touch her hair but the thing she can feel is some kind of stone, something hard on her own hair. Yoona hit her hair again.

 

 

 

" It can't be…" Yoona run to her make-up table and facing the mirror, her jaw drop. Her hair are paint in all color, she mean all of it. It's hard because he use the color paint and it harden after long day sleeping without washing hair. She's in her fault too. Why did she let Chanyeol went into her bedroom when it happened not long ago that Chanyeol burn all of her books, he said that we are using trees for ourself and he's pity with the trees get cut because of us so he burn it, all of it. 

 

 

 

" PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!" The house explode due to Yoona yelling.

 

 

 

Flashback end...

 

 

 

" Sehun-ah, help your hyung…" Chanyeol make a pity face while looking up at Sehun. But freeze as his eyes meet Yoona's.

 

 

 

" At least there is a reason to it. Okay, I'm done. Noona, you can beat him to death." Sehun smile, ignoring Chanyeol in pain by stepping him on his leg and walk towards XiuHan playing with his phone. Chanyeol trembling as monster Yoona walk closer to him, her face are written 'You'll be dead in 3 minutes'.

 

 

 

" You should've never mess with the beast--" Yoona pull Chen's hand and turn it to his back hardly when she heard the 'B' word. Now, Chen is crawling in pain and move to Chanyeol and hug each other.

 

 

 

" Uuu~ Noona is so cruel today…" 2 of them cry and move further from other member.

 

 

 

" I think you need rest, noona." Suho hand his water to Yoona and she take it. They can see Yoona is burning on the sofa since the sofa seems like suffering due to her burning anger. 

 

 

 

Still even though all of EXO member cause a lot of problems, Yoona can't find the reason to hate them. It's natural for her that her anger burn just for a while when it comes to EXO. They're dumb, playful, lazy bum and all but they are kind to everyone including their fans, they are polite and all. That is the reason she fall for them. When the first time they met, she was bullied by some bastards in an alley because of her boyish style and they try to scared her, that time EXO is the one who saved her from them. One thing that came out from one of their mouth still in her mind…

 

 

 

" Come on! Be a gentleman, dude. Girls are precious including her. She may looks like a boy but she's still a girl inside." They are the most understanding guys in the world and she think that is probably the reason why she accept their offer on becoming one of them. 

 

 

 

Her position is more like a bodyguard since she always there when some fans try to touch and disturb them. Actually, EXO feel a lot safer after Yoona is one of them. For them, Yoona is different. She's different from other girls that care about fashion, boys and all. While this boyish girl, she's fixing broken pipe from houses to houses when other girls are getting their nail done, she fall on the ground and hurt herself by helping an old lady because of her kittens that are on the branches, too afraid to get down. She ignore all of the pain as long as people around her are happy. She hide her sadness with her smile. She won't let anyone saw her tears. 

 

 

 

And one thing that EXO knows, she is the most toughest girl in the world they've ever met and it won't change the fact that she is everything to them.

 

 

 

Who knows that the fact will change, one day?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, first chap ^_^  I'm terribly sorry because of my late update and short chap, guys >.< I'll try harder to update often and write longer. Oh! And thank you for waiting, my lovely readers~