Traumatized Love

Please love me again Chanyeol

A month has passed by since their pre-debut, they have been preoccupied with all the work that they could not see each other despite their temptations and lust.

 

Baekhyun was left alone eating dinner, but he was still glad he can sleep with his Channie.

 

“I’m tired,” the younger spoke as he slowly removed his top,“I am gonna go wash my face.”

 

“Same Channie, let’s go to sleep.” Baekhyun said.

 

“ Baek!! I’m going to Kai’s room cuz Kyungsoo is sleeping with Suho and Sehun is so happy that he can sleep with Luhan, ” the older quickly turned to avoid facing Chanyeol

 

“Oh okay, have fun then” Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun still bears grudge against him.

 

“Are you sure that you’re going to be fine sleeping alone?” Baekhyun nodded.

 

“Ok then, good night Baekkie!!” Chanyeol quietly approached Baekhyun and wrapped his arms around his body, he kissed his cheek. Baekhyun sighed and climbed onto his bed and peed, forgetting what just happened. He cried so much that Chanyeol had to go and check on him.

 

“Baekhyun, what’s wrong??” He asked with a hint of worrisome.

 

“Channie, please tell me the truth...do you...not love me anymore?”

 

“Of course I still love you, why would you think that?” Baekhyun turns to face Chanyeol.

 

“You don’t often sleep with me anymore and you seem to love Kai more than I. ” Baekhyun’s tears rolled down his cheeks and tapped the bedsheet gently.

 

“Oh baby!! Don’t think like that, he is simply just teaching me how to improve my dancing skills, that’s all. ” Chanyeol lied to Baekhyun.

 

“You promise??” Chanyeol nodded and kissed Baekhyun on his forehead.

 

Later that night, Baekhyun can hear Chanyeol and Kai happily playing with each other.

 

“Chanyeol! Keep it down or Baekhyun is going to hear us shouting!!”

 

“Baekhyun is asleep so he won't hear us, come here jongin baby!!”

 

All Baekhyun can do was cry through the silent night. He hopes the crickets’ cries would be beautiful enough to allow him to forget all this pain but it didn’t work. He feels traumatized. He got up and went to Umma and Appa’s room. Both of them welcomed their son to join but they can tell that Baekhyun was crying. They asked:

 

“What’s wrong, Baekhyun??”

 

“Nothing, its just happy tears.”

 

“Hey! You think you can lie to us, now tell us what happened.”

 

“I don’t think Chanyeol loves me anymore, he is always hanging out with Kai and I just can't handle my jealousy. Why can’t Chanyeol spend more time with me?”

 

“ Don’t worry Baekhyun, they are spending time with each other because Kai is teaching Chanyeol how to improve his dancing, that’s all. Kyungsoo said that he doesn’t feel like something is up between them.”

 

“Ok, let’s go to sleep now, it’s already 2a.m. We have to wake up at 8a.m tomorrow for our comeback show.” Suho says with a tint of sadness, then he walks slowly to the lights and turned them off. He knew the truth, but he could not afford to hurt the two people that he loved most.

 

Once morning arrived, Baekhyun doesn’t want to get up.He shouldn’t have cried so much, his eyes were so sour that it hurted just to open them. Chanyeol came in and tried to wake up his lover, he gently blow kisses on his sensitive neck.

 

“Good Morning Baekkie.” Chanyeol says, while giving  his routine morning kiss

 

“Morning baby.” Baekhyun whelped and could not come to his senses, “Where am I?”

 

“AYO MR.GALAXY IN ROOM!!!” A handsome figured entered the room while Chanyeol sat on top of Baekhyun, they blushed at first and soon realized who it was. Like usually, they facepalmed against him.

 

“Kris, you need to stop, you’re being a lame ”

 

“Heyyy!! I’m not lame, watch your mouth Baekhyun.” Kris quickly picked up Baekhyun and swiftly brought him to his own room.

“YAY!! Kris let go of me!!” Kris didn’t reply.

 

Although knowing that this is merely a game, Chanyeol found it extremely difficult to keep the anger within him. He feels heat radiating from his body while clutching his fists tightly until he felt pain from his knuckles from doing so.

 

“KRIS GET OFF OF ME!! CHANYEOL HALP ME!!!”

 

“LET’S SEE, YOU’RE MINE NOW HAHAHHA” Kris kept tickling Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol quickly came in and told them to get ready because they only have 1 hour to get ready.

 

On the way to the show, Chanyeol sat with Kai and Baekhyun sat with Kris. Chanyeol kept looking back at Baekhyun, just to make sure that his lover is in order.

 

“Chanyeol ah…. let’s play rock paper scissor”, Kai asked with his usual cute smile.  

 

“Sure Kai!” As Chanyeol attempted  to turn around to look at Baekhyun one last time, he saw Baekhyun’s head fall on Kris’ shoulder.

 

Chanyeol thought: “Baekhyun must be sleepy, I should have slept with him instead.”


As he was about to go back to playing with Kai, he saw Kris touching Baekhyun ‘s face. Chanyeol grew angry.


Author's Note

Hello everyone!! Here is the first chapter!! I'm really sorry that I didn't update until now

I was so busy with school and didn't have time to write the chapter

Hope you guys like it and please subscribe/comment my fanfic.

Credit goes to my editor.

Love you guys!!! The next chapter will be update in 2 weeks. Stay Tuned!!!

(THIS IS SO CUTE OMG)