Prologue: Pre-debut

Please love me again Chanyeol

“Chanyeol, I want to talk to you.” Baekhyun said softly.

 

“OMO!! What is it??”

 

“You’re not gonna be mad right?”

 

“N-no… but you’ve been acting quite strange recently”

 

/silence/

 

“OH I KNOW!! YOU’RE IN LOVE WITH ME!!??” Baekhyun looks down with a blush..

 

“Hey!!! I didnt say that!!” Baekhyun’s voice fell with a streak of shyness.

 

“Well.. let’s see! Shall we??” Baekhyun stares with confusion.

 

Chanyeol slowly walks close up to Baekhyun. They can feel each other’s breaths; Baekhyun can hear his heart beating uncontrollably. Out of shyness, Baekhyun pushes him away.

 

“Whh…..What do you think you’re doing?” Baekhyun asked with his face boiling.

 

“Don’t you want to kiss me?”

 

“W….Wh.. Why??”

 

“Shut up!!!” Chanyeol said.

 

Before Baekhyun could react, Chanyeol’s lips were attached to the older one. Baekhyun moaned under the passionate kiss,he wants to stop the kiss as his heart is about to explode.

 

“Ch…..Chan…..Chanyeol, please don’t do this to me”

 

“Waeyo!? I enjoy kissing you!” Baekhyun’s face blooms crimson..

 

“Aniyo!! It’s just… I had never been kissed before from the person I love.”

 

“So… you admit that you love me?”

 

“Yes!!!  But it’s fine if you don’t love me back…..” Baekhyun says, as he looks away to avoid meeting eyes with Chanyeol.

 

“My Baekhyunnie is so silly, of course I love you!!” I even told you I enjoyed the kiss.”

“YAY!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME BLUSH!! AHHHHHHHHHHH… CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!” Baekhyun screams with happiness.

Baekhyun pulls Chanyeol in for another kiss; their tongues twist around one another’s and they can feel themselves running out of air. Both of them smiles under the kiss and said  “I love you” to each other as they lean towards each other in slow-motion. They both wish for time to freeze at this moment forever; they feel themselves corroding in this paradise of heaven.

 


Author's Note

Hello everyone!! Here is a prologue of what happened before they debuted.

Hope you guys like it and please subscribe/comment my fanfic.

Credit goes to my editor.

Love you guys!!! The First Chapter will be up next week. Stay Tuned!!!

19231.png