The Lost of Someone

Please love me again Chanyeol

Kris approached Baekhyun by kissing his hand and said “Sweet dreams.” Chanyeol quickly

pushed Kris away and took Baekhyun’s head into his own lap.

 

 

He realizes that no matter how much fun he has had with Kai, his love for Baekhyun would never change. He thought he has grown bored of the relationship and tried to begin another with Kai, but it was not what his heart truly thought. He loved Baekhyun.

 

 

He loved him more than anyone else and even more than his own life. He could not stand to see his dear Baekhyun touched nor hurt; he was like a glass angel, he must be preserved with all his love and care.

 

 

“What was that for Chanyeol!!??”

 

 

“Stay away from my Baekkie!!” Chanyeol warned

 

 

“Baekhyunnie!! Your stupid Chanyeol pushed me away when I was holding your hand and said “sweet dreams” to you. What kind of taste do you have?” Kris quickly complained to Baekhyun

 

 

“NO I didn’t, Kris here, kissed you on the hands so I pushed him away” Chanyeol paused “And don’t you dare to call him Baekhyunnie, only I can call him that” Chanyeol added.

 

"Can you guys not fight over me" Baekhyun said

 

 

"Shut up Baekhyun!!!  Not fighting over you, I'm just wanted to mess with Kris." Chanyeol lied. Baekhyun looked down and bit his lips with sadness.

 

 

"Oh looks like Chanyeol over here doesn't love you anymore" Kris said. When Chanyeol was about to say something. Manager opal interrupted.

 

 

"OK EVERYONE GET OUT AND GO TO THE MAKEUP ROOM!!" He said

 

 

/in the make-up room/

 

 

Chanyeol kept looking at Baekhyun, who was sad as hell at what Chanyeol said in the car.

 

 

Chanyeol approached Baekhyun and explain how he was just joking around, but Baekhyun replied.

 

 

“Stop Chanyeol, I don't want to talk to you anymore”

 

 

“But babe, I was just joking though, stop acting like a girl” Chanyeol said

 

 

“Acting like a girl?? Are you serious?? How about you stop being an and stop acting like you’re on your period!!” Baekhyun said as he walked to Kris’ way and sat down where he was.

 

 

Chanyeol stood there stocked as he realized what he had said to Baekhyun. He went up to Baekhyun and slapped him across the face and said.

 

 

“Don’t you dare to say that to me ever again, you have no rights to say that!!? Who the hell do you think you are??”

 

 

“Not your boyfriend, that’s what I’m sure about!!! We are over!!!” Baekhyun yelled across the room when all the members are there.

 

 

“We were over a long time ago, don’t even think I like you anymore.” Chanyeol said as he knew it was not the truth, he added.

 

 

“You’re such a girl, crying about this and that. Stop being a cry baby all the time.”

 

 

“SHUT UP CHANYEOL, I DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!! AND I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!” Baekhyun said while he was hurt inside and he thought he was about to faint.

 

 

Lay notices the situation worsening and feels a cold shiver. He quickly comes to his senses and tries to calm the enraged Baekhyun.

 

 

“G-guys! Calm dow-”, he was cut off by Chanyeol’s fierce words “Stay out of this Yi Xing, this is none of your business”

 

 

“Chanyeol, you know what!! I’m on Baekhyun’s side, what is wrong with you? You’re being such an lately!!” Lay’s anger increased.

 

 

“What!!! Do you want to fight!!??”

 

 

“GUYS, stop and get ready to perform. Gosh Chanyeol, just shut up!!!” Suho’s anger came like the speed of light.

 

 

But deep down Chanyeol’s heart, he still likes Baekhyun. He thought why he should care about Baekhyun anyways since Baekhyun and the other member hates him now but whatever.

 

 

On the other side, Baekhyun. Could feel himself getting dizzy and dizzier as he walked to the stage, but he kept pretending he is fine so no one will be worried at him and he will be worried about the fans too.

 

 

“Baekhyun, you don’t look so good, are you okay??” Kris asked

 

 

“Yes, I'm fine thank you” Baekhyun replied

 

 

“Meomchulsu eobseo imi gadeukhan neol~” Kyungsoo sang

 

 

“Jigeum I sungan you in my heart~~~~~~~~” Baekhyun sang while hitting the high notes.

 

 

But then, after he fell on the floor heavily breathing. The other members called his name and Chanyeol was only standing there shocked.

 

 

The last thing Baekhyun heard was fans screaming like there was no tomorrow and “Baekhyun, stay will us!! Can you hear me!! Baekhyun!!! BAEKHYUN!!!!”

 

 

Baekhyun was rushed to the hospital and all Chanyeol can think was if he was okay and how he may had went too far about the whole “I don't like you” thing.

 

 

“What the hell is wrong with you Chanyeol!!?” Kris asked

 

 

“Nothing is wrong, stop bothering me!!” he replied

 

 

“You know what, no one will forgive you if you still have this attitude” Kris added

 

 

“Just stop, and leave me alone!!!”

 

 

“Ok up to you, but you know that we have to explain to the fans what happened to Baekhyun right?” Kris said

 

There was no response from Chanyeol.


Hello Everyone,

Sorry for not updating the next chapter for a long time

Please support my fanfic and comment what you thought of this chapter

Please and Thank you!!!

What will happen next if Baekhyun is in the hospital.

Love you alll <3