Baekhyun dating Taeyeon

EXO GIFS/PICS/VIDS/INTERVIEWS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are 6 parts to this chapter so make sure you see them all!

Your browser does not support iframes.

[CONFIRMED BY SM] Taeyeon and Baekhyun reported to be dating for 4 months now (since February)

Sources:

Dispatch 

allkpop

allkpop (2)

"Baekhyun picked Taeyeon as his ideal type as he was debuting, and Taeyeon found it cute... The two showed their interest in each other towards the latter half of last year, and started to date officially this February."

"Having started off as close sunbae-hoobae, the two recently developed feelings for each other and are in the beginning stages."

1) EVIDENCE

@taeyeon_ss

오늘도 어김없이 너때문에미치겠다. #oreo #오레오

Without fail, once again I'm going crazy without you #oreo

Although this post was looked upon as an innocent post confessing her love for the snack before the dating news, fans are now pointing out that Oreo refers to Baekhyun. The reasoning is that the cookie is made up of black and white portions, and 'baek' can mean 'white' while 'hyun' can refer to black. In addition, Baekhyun also had Oreos on his birthday cake.

[Deleted post] Taengkyoong-verying-mangching it's so cute #tysone

The beginning part of the post was understood as a cute way of her saying "Thank you very much" initially and fans believed she was thanking SONEs with the post. However, 'Dispatch' had mentioned in their dating report that the two call each other 'Taengkoong' as Taeyeon's nickname is 'Taengoo', and Baekhyun's nickname is 'Baekoong'. This lead fans to determine that this post, although disguised as if it was aimed towards her fans, it was actually addressed to Baekhyun.

호감이다. 내가널좋아해도될까? #なめこ

Translation: So likeable. Is it okay to like you? 

Fans of course initially understood this to refer to the doll she's holding in the picture, but now, many believe she was talking about Baekhyun seeing the randomness of this comment and the timing of it 4 months back.

 

2) HISTORY

 

3) LOL

HAHAHAHAH what if Taeyang actually read this

btw she was joking and is currently bragging about how shes famous now (;¬_¬)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter