Luhan (EXO) x Bora (SISTAR)

Scenarios - A Request Shop (Closed)

Requsted by DalHeera

 

 

"Hannie Jebal~" Bora pleaded as she tugged on Luhan's arm. "Ummmm..." Luhan hesitated. He wasn't a big fan of heights so being on a cable car was torture to him. "I don't want to."

"It's just one ride. Can't you just ride it for me?" Bora pouts. Luhan hesitates, unwilling to move from his current position. "How can you be so selfish. It's just a ride. It wont kill you." Bora huffs angrily, upset that Luhan wouldn't ride the cable car with her.

"Bora, I can't ride it even if i wanted to. I'm afraid of heights and you knew that so why are you making me go up?"

"You can just cover your eyes and not look down." Bora retorts, insisting they went up. "I really dont want to." Luhan says. "Fine! Dont go up. See if I care." Bora huffs stomping off. "Fine!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Was I too hard on him? I know he is afraid of heights but I really want to go up and put a lock with him. I even went to prepare a huge one.* Bora sighs, as she lay in bed that night. She turned and tossed unable to fall asleep. The fear of Luhan hating her after what happened this afternoon was killing her.

*I know. I'll make a picnic for him tomorrow to say sorry.* Bora smiled, snapping her fingers. *I'll cook his favourite.* With that thought, Bora slowly drifted off to dreamland.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Luhan frowned. *Should I have gone up? I mean if I loved Bora enough, going up should have been okay.* He shakes his head. "No, dont think of it that way. You love Bora." He knocks his head as he threw that previous thought out of his head.

"You okay, Luhan hyung?" Sehun asks as he came into the room. Luhan nods, startled by Sehun's sudden appearance. Sehun shrugs before going to his bed, "Goodnight Luhan hyung." He says, but Luhan was too immersed in his thoughts to hear him. Sehun shakes his head before going to bed.

*I'll make it up you tomorrow.*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Luhan was up bright and early, preparing for his surprise so when Sehun woke up he was surprised to see his usually lazy roommate already up. "Morning." Sehun says, scratching his stomach. Luhan waves slightly at him before going back to the list in his hand.

He had woke up early to dig up the portable stove that he remembered getting a few years ago. "Portable stove, check. Grill check. Meat check. Utensils check. Condiments check. Now all I have to do is call Bora." He says setting the list down. He pulls out his phone and dials Bora's number, having already memorised by heart. She picks up after a few rings and Luhan almost thought she was still mad.

"Bora. Morning." He says and she cheerfully replies back. "Look, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday and I want to make it up to you. How about we meet up in two hours at the park near your house, I have a surprise for you." Luhan says.

"I was just about to call you too. I should be the one apologising. I knew you were afraid of heights but still insisted that we go on. I'm sorry. I would love to meet you. I have a surprise for you too." Bora says from the other end of the call.

Luhan smiles, "Then I'll see you in two hours." Bora nods before remembering he could not see her, "Okay." After their usual, love yous, they hung up and ran to get ready.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Luhan arrived half an hour early, never one to be late. He surveyed the area and found a perfect spot to have their little surprise picnic. So humming a little tune, he made his way back to the place he agreed to meet Bora. It wasnt long before she arrive.

"Hannie!" She waved, before running to him. "What do you have in your hand?" Luhan asks, spotting the bag, she was holding. "Your surprise." She replies, too noticing Luhan's bag. Luhan nods before taking her free hand, "Let's go sit down somewhere."

Luhan leads her by hand to the spot he found earlier. It was under a big tree that provided them with lots of shade. Luhan pulls a blanket out of his bag and lays it down before inviting Bora to sit. After the two were comfortable, they brought out their bags.

"How about I show you you surprise first?" Luhan says and Bora nods. He pulls out the portable stove and grill. "Tada! Samgyupsal picnic." He says, proud of himself. He looks at Bora, worried about how she would react and sees her looking at it, eyes wide.

"You dont like it?" Luhan asks. Bora quickly shakes her head, "Ani, it's just... I brought the same thing." She pulls out the portable stove and grill from her bag, grinning sheepishly at Luhan. The two looked at each other, before suddenly burst out laughing.

"We are really a match made in heaven, even our thoughts are the same." Bora says as Luhan chuckles, nodding. "Well, Let's not waste all these meat. Let's cook them all." Luhan says, and Bora nods. The two set up the grill and started cooking.

The sound and smell of the grilling meat was enough to make them drool. Luhan placed a piece of already grilled meat in a mint leaf and wrapped it nicely with condiments before feeding it to Bora. "Mashida!" Bora smiles, savouring the delicious wrap in . They spent the rest of their afternoon, grilling and eating, filling the park with the smell of meat and laughter. Yesterday's argument already forgotten.

 

A/N: I hope you like it. Thank you for requesting. ^^ I wanted to post it tomorrow but since today is my birthday, I am posting it today :)