Leoni x Leo (VIXX)

Scenarios - A Request Shop (Closed)

"Leoni." Leoni turned towards the voice calling her name, bring her out of her daze. "Neh, Unnie." She greets seeing her senior. The girl was already working for years in the cafe when she joined. "Still oogling over him, I see." She teases. 

"Unnie~ I'm not." Leoni protests, walking off to clear a table whose customers had just left. She sneaks a glance at the raven-haired male sitting a few tables away. 

It has been three months since she noticed the guy. She was working the last shift of the day and buisness was slow. There weren't a lot of customers in the cafe and many who were in the cafe were leaving. 

She was clearing tables when he walked in. "Welcome." She greeted, a must-do when a customer walks into the cafe. She looks up to come face to face with the most gorgeous guy she has ever met. The raven-haired male looked around the room before his eyes land on her. His lips twitched into a slight smile before he walked over to a table in the corner. 

A light pink splashed across her cheek, as she was shocked by how such a simple smile could have such a huge effect on her. From that night on, he has been appearing every day at precisely 10pm. 

Her watch beeped, bring her back from her memory, it still brings a smile to her face when she thinks back to that night. *11 already?* She looks up to find the guy missing. As usual just before her shifts ends at 11, he leaves. She sighs, thinking to herself, *I don't even know his name and yet i like him.* She picks up the mug and returns to the kitchen.

"Bye unnie. See you on Monday." Leoni waves at her senior before leaving the cafe. Leoni digs into her bag to get her phone and when she looks up, she was surprised to find her crush standing there. Their eyes met and Leoni bowed slightly at him before starting to walk away. "Erm." He suddenly says, and she stops in her tracks. *He can't be calling me... But I am the only person here.* 

She turns around before looking at him, "Were you calling me?" The guy nods, looking anywhere but her. "Erm." He says again, taking small steps towards her, "My name is Jung Taekwoon. Can I walk you home?" He says shyly, looking at her from behind his long lashes. Leoni's breath hitched. *Did he just offer to walk me back home? Oh my god, this can't be happening.* "Erm, sure." He nods before they started walking towards Leoni's apartment. 

They walked in complete silence, there was slight awkwardness in the air. Luckily Leoni's apartment wasn't far from the cafe and they arrived in no time. "Thank you for walking me back. Goodnight." Leoni smiles at him and turns to leave when Taekwoon suddenly calls her. "Wait. You don't have work tomorrow right?" Leoni turns back and asks, "how did you know?" 

Taekwoon rubs his neck awkwardly, "I noticed you don't go to the cafe every Sunday." *He noticed me!* Leoni cheered in her head. "I was just wondering would you like to join me for lunch tomorrow. I'm sorry if you think I'm weird." Taekwoon says, staring at his shoes. Leoni smiled, "I would love to. And I don't think you are weird." A smile graced Taekwoon's face, "so it's a date! See you tomorrow, I'll come pick you up at 1pm. Goodnight Leoni." He waves, before walking dowm the street. Leoni hears him cheer as he left, giggling to herself. *It's a date, Jung Taekwoon.*