Is that really Eun Jae?

My One and Only

May 2009

Yoochun walked along the lawn sidewalk, feeling tired and hungry. Reaching the front door, he opened the alarm box and entered 071608. After hearing the musical beep, he opened the door to see the only glowing light in the house, and it was coming from the kitchen. Taking off his shoes, he walked in, and headed towards the kitchen. As he did, soft piano sounds came lingering in the background. Knowing that, he knew that his wife was baking.

“Yebo?”Yoochun called out for her, as he entered the kitchen. Seeing her startled, and nearly dropping the rolling pin, she looked towards him and gave him a smile.

“Oppa, I didn’t know you would be home early? I thought you would be home at 2am?”Eun Jae said, wrapping her arms around him. Smiling, he kissed the top of her head.

“Filming ended early.”He told her, looking down at her. Eun Jae smiled. Then a small grumble came from his belly. Eun Jae smiled.

“Oh mianhae, what would you like to eat?”Eun Jae asked, pulling slightly way from him….

**

“Appa?”4 year old Jin Joo said, shaking her father by the shoulders.

“Aish!”Yoochun said, being woken up as he got up from his bed, turning to his right, he saw his daughter  Jin Joo looking at him. He sighed, and the lights.

“Oh, Jin Joo… what’s wrong?”He asked, pulling the covers off of him. Jin Joo looked at her dad, and pointed towards the clock next to him. Then his eyes widened and jumped out of bed, and picked up Jin Joo.

“Ay, mianhae Jin Joo!” He said, rushing her towards her bed room, to get her ready for preschool.

After he quickly brushed her hair and placed a blue bow clip on the side of her hair, Yoochun then put on her favorite pink little twin stars shirt, her black wool coat and dark blue jeans, he ran to the kitchen to get some bread from the counter. Once he grabbed it, he went to Jin Joo, whom was standing at the front of the door.

At a stop light, Yoochun looked to the back seat of his car, to see his daughter eating away her breakfast. As he looked, a single tear came down his face, as Jin Joo reminded him so much of Eun Jae.

“Appa, all done!”She told him, holding out the half eaten bread. Wiping away his tears away, he then grabbed the bread from her and placed it next to him. Then a minute later, Yoochun pulled into a parking lot, parking and getting out of his car, he went to the passenger’s side, and carried her out of her car seat. Then grabbing her backpack, they both rushed to the entrance way of her preschool.

“Okay, appa will pick you up later in the afternoon…araso?”He told her, bending down to her and took off her coat and kissed her forehead.

“Deh appa!”Jin Joo said, taking her backpack from her dad and ran inside to play with all the other kids. Smiling, Yoochun sat back up and headed out. Once getting to his car, he sat down and took a deep breath.

“Eunjee, saranghae, where ever you are…”Yoochun said out loud…

**

Jaejoong and Junsu both sat at a café and bakery, waiting for Yoochun to come. It was that time of the month, where they both meet up and have coffee together.

“Didn’t Yoochun say that he was going to be really late? Should we order for him?”Junsu asked, looking at his hyung , who was looking at his phone. Looking up, Jaejoong sighed.

“Yea, he texted me about 20 minutes ago. He told me that he had something to do. Just get him his usual, but wait 15 minutes, so that the coffee wouldn’t be cold.” Jaejoong said.

As they both waited, Junsu suddenly looked up, towards the front of the store to hear a familiar voice. He looked at a girl with medium length dark brown hair and dark pale skin. He then quickly turned his head way, as she was walking towards them.

Why does she sound and look familiar?”Junsu asked himself. Looking up again, the girl was standing next to them.

“Hello, my name is Mae Na. I will be your server today, is there anything that I can get you started with?”She asked smiling, and tucking one side of the hair behind her left ear.

No, it can’t be. It cannot be!”Junsu said to himself, as he looked at Jaejoong, who had the same expression as he did.

“I-I-I would like to order to go. I’ll have the chocolate croissant, and the strawberry one.”Jaejoong said, stuttering. Mae Na looked at him funny, then nodded as she turned and left for the counter. Once she was out of hearing range, Junsu let out his breath and looked at Jaejoong.

“Don’t tell me…”Junsu said, in disbelief. Jaejoong sighed.

“She looks like her. She has the same smile as her, and she-she has the same scar on her right side of her face.”Jaejoong said, as he stood up. Sighing, Junsu got up and they both went to the front, to get their orders.

“We need to eat somewhere else, Yoochun can’t be here. “Junsu said, walking out of the café, with Jaejoong by his side sighing, he turned to Jaejoong.

“But we don’t know for sure if it’s her?”Jaejoong said, questioning Junsu. Junsu sighed.

 

 

**

Remember! comments= updates! ^^