The Accident Pt. 3/ 4 years later...

My One and Only

 

Jaejoong and Junsu were both sleeping in Jin Joo’s room, when she suddenly woke up, crying. Both , they both got up, and stumbled in the dark. Jaejoong then the lights, and Junsu went to her crib to pick her up.

“There, there… uncle Junsu is here…”Junsu said, gently rubbing her back. As he tried to calm her down, Junsu frowned, as the sounds of glass breaking lingered in from downstairs. Jaejoong looked at Junsu and sighed.

“Stay here, with Jin Joo. I’ll take care of Yoochun.”Jaejoong said, as he walked out of the room, and headed downstairs. Once he left, Junsu looked down at Jin Joo, whom was still crying. Sighing, he began to gently sooth her back, started to walk back and forth.

“Jin Joo, if only your umma was here. She would know what to do…But I will try my best… araso?”Junsu said, as tears came down his face…

**

Jaejoong ran down the stairs, and stopped at the scene in front of him. There he saw his best friend, Yoochun, sitting against the counter drinking soju and beer. With broken soju bottles and beer bottles were everywhere in the living room. As he took a step into the living room, he saw Yoochun throw a beer bottle, and watched it hit a wall, and shatter to the ground. Sighing, he quickly went to his side, and took the soju bottle from his hand and placed it onto the table next to him.

“Yoochun, please… just stop. Eunjee was my best friend too!”Jaejoong said with tears coming down his face. He then took him by his shirt and shook him. Yoochun looked at him.

“She’s late. Eunjee told me that she would be at the hotel… but she-“He started.  Placing his hands onto Jaejoong’s arms, and Yoochun looked straight into his eyes. Then finally, after holding it in, his tears started fall and he finally broke down. Jaejoong loosened his grip, and pulled Yoochun into a hug.

“Wae…WAE!”Yoochun cried, in frustration. …

 

4 years later…

“Eun Jae!”The man yelled for her. Stopping in the middle of the park, she turned around to see the man looking at her, with a worried expression. She then watched, as he walked ran towards her.

“Eun Jae, why are you always running from me? I’m trying to tell you something, and you run from me?”He asked her, frowning and catching his breath. Eun Jae frowned.

“Because I know what you’re going to say to me. I don’t want to know! I’m stupid enough to confess to you, how I feel about you, and you’re dating the girl, that I was once friends with!”Eun Jae yelled, and turned around. Just as she was about to walk away again, the man grabbed her by the wrist and turned her around.

“Wae!”She yelled, trying to yank her hand away from him, but his grip was too strong.

“You don’t know what I’m about to say pabo.”He said, with smile. Eun Jae looked at him frowned.

“But-“She started, as he silenced her with his finger on her lips.

“Listen to me carefully… araso?”He started, and cleared his throat.

“I, Park Yoochun am MADLY in love with Kim Eun Jae. I was just too damn slow to realize it now. I have loved you, since you first stepped into my life 3 months ago. Kim Eun Jae, will you be girlfriend?”He asked, with hope in his eyes. Eun Jae smiled, and jumped up to him. Yoochun smiled, caught her in his arms, and spun her around. Eun Jae then looked down at him and Yoochun kissed her…

 

“Asssshi!” Mae Na screamed, as she sat up from her bed and catching her breath. The lights in the room, , and Mae Na turned to her right to Jung Su sit up and looked at her.

“Jagyia, are you okay?”He asked, pulling her close towards him. Mae Na sighed and snuggled close to him.

“I just-I just had this dream, that I was this girl named Kim Eun Jae. I was at a park, and this man came up to me, confessing his love for me. His name was Park Yoochun?”She said confused. Jung Su sighed, and held her closer.

“It’s just a dream jagyia. Get some sleep; you have to open the bakery in the morning.”He told her, looking down at her. Mae Na nodded, and settled into the covers.

After tucking her in, Jung Su watched as she went into a deep slumber. Kissing her forehead, Jung Su slowly got out bed, and headed towards the kitchen. Once at the kitchen, he then the lights, opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. As he drank, he started to feel guilt, as he remembered 4 years ago, at the Seoul Medical Hospital…

Jung Su sat in Mae Na’s hospital room, while she slept. As he sat, her necklace shined, though the lights. Frowning, he scooted closer towards her bed, and stood up to see her necklace. He placed his hands onto the heart shape pendant and flipped it over reading, “My heart, PYC 7/16/2008.

“PYC?”He said to himself again, as he reread the initials. Minutes passed, and his eyes widened, realizing what the initials mean.

“PYC… is Park Yoochun?! How-how can this…. No-No, this cannot be…”He said, to himself out loud. Then memories of Yoochun came to his mind, as he remembers seeing her with him at the SM building.

“They were very much in love with each other. He would talk about her, constantly.”He said, to himself again, “But I haven’t seen them since then, after the contract dispute.” Jung Su added. Sighing, he then placed his hand onto her, cheek and it slowly.

“Mae Na, your name is Eun Jae Park. Your husband is Park Yoochun. But for the time being, I will be the one who will protect you from all harm.”He said, promising her. He then thought about calling Yoochun, (after he had made a statement on TV about his missing wife). And to tell him that his wife is in the hospital. Jung Su then turned his head towards the door, to see a man yelling from the outside. Frowning, he then went towards the door and placed his head against the door.

“I’m telling you this! There is a patient here, by the name of Eun Jae Park!”Jung Su heard. Frowning, he opened the door, and his heart dropped as he saw Jaejoong and Yoochun standing at the front desk. He froze, closed the door and turned his back against the door.

“Okay, he’s here now. Yoochun needs to know that she is here, in this hospital.”Jung Su said to himself. Taking a deep breath, he then turned back around and opened the door. He then stepped out, to see Jaejoong and Yoochun both turn around and faced him.

“Oh…Jung Su hyung?”Yoochun said, looking towards him. Jung Su’s heart broke, as he saw the look on Yoochun’s face, seeing that he looked miserable, and lost.

“What brings you here?” Jaejoong asked, with a sad tone of voice.

“Okay, you’re going to tell them. It’s the right thing to do…”Jung Su told himself.

“Oh, um my umma had surgery…”Jung Su lied. Jaejoong looked at him, funny.

“Jung Su, I know you have seen the news, but is there a chance that you have seen Eun Jae in this hospital? The police told me that a witness saw her here!”Yoochun said, with hope in his voice. Jung Su looked at him once more, and sighed.

“No, I’m sorry. I haven’t seen her. Mianhae, about your wife, I just heard about it.”Jung Su said, half lying.

 

Jung Su shook his head out of his mind, and slumped down onto the chair. Tears started to form, and his hands turned to fists.

“I lied, to Yoochun. I lied, because… that night I fell in love with her…”Jung Su said. 

 

**

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter! ^^ I was hard to write this chapter, and I accutally cried writing this! Does this every happen to you guys? Anyways like always, comments! ^^

love,

Joann