The Accident

My One and Only

The Accident:

September 20, 2010

The Park’s Residents

Eun Jae stood in the kitchen, rolling out a sheet of fondant on the counter, while hearing her 3 month old daughter, Jin Joo playing with her snack bowl. Eun Jae smiled, as looked at her daughter.

“You have your fathers smile.”Eun Jae said out loud. Then turning her attention back to her fondant, Eun Jae gently picked up the fondant and placed it onto the strawberry filled cake.

Beep-Beep” Eun Jae heard. Looking up from her cake, she looked towards the front door, and smiled.

“Yebo!” Eun Jae heard her husband call for her.

“Deh oppa, I’m in the kitchen with Jin Joo!”Eun Jae yelled back. Then hearing his footsteps, Eun Jae looked up to see her husband walking towards her.

“Yebo, you have a cake order?”Yoochun asked with concern in his voice.

“It was a last minute thing. My customer forgot to order a cake for her son’s 1st birthday. Wae, what’s with the concerned tone of voice?” Eun Jae asked, frowning at him. Yoochun sighed, and walked to where his daughter was, picked her up and placed her on his hip.

“Yebo, I have a press conference later tonight, and you promised to be there.”Yoochun said sadly. Eun Jae’s eyes widened and let out loud sigh.

“It’s today? Aish…  What time does it start?”Eun Jae asked, starting to panic. Yoochun sighed and walked over to where she was.

“It’s at 7pm. What time does this have to be delivered?” He asked. Eun Jae sighed, once more.

“3pm, I’ll just take my clothes with me and get ready at the hotel. Is that okay? Don’t worry oppa, I will make it.”Eun Jae said, reaching up to him, to give him ha kiss.

“Araso…”Yoochun said, kissing her back gently on the lips.

**

3 hours later…

Yoochun sat in the back of the limo, with Junsu and Jaejoong. During the drive, Yoochun kept looking down at his phone. Every minute he kept looking at his phone, to make sure that he didn’t miss her call.

“Aish Yoochun, Eunjee will call. She’s probably running late.”Jaejoong said, patting his leg. Yoochun sighed.

“But this isn’t like her. She always picks up at the first ring, and not to mention her phone is off too!”Yoochun said, gripping onto his phone.

“Just relax, okay? She’s probably at the hotel already.” Junsu said, patting him on the back.  Sighing, Yoochun looked to the side, and out the window.

“Yebo, I hope that your there at the hotel.”He said to himself. Then all of a sudden, the limo came to a sudden stop, causing Yoochun to hit his head against the window.

“Yah!”Yoochun yelled.

“Mianhae, there’s traffic at the moment. From the looks of it, it’s back up for miles. I’ll look into it, and see what the cause is.”Their driver said.

“Great, where going to be late.”Junsu said, rolling his eyes.

**

A minute later, Yoochun felt his phone buzz from his hands. He then quickly picked up his phone from his hands, frowning.

“Who the-“He said, out loud not recognizing the number. But still he pressed the green button and placed the phone against his ear.

“Yeboseyo?” Yoochun answered. Then hearing a loud siren, he frowned.

“Yeboseyo?”He repeated.

“Excuse me, are you Park Yoochun?”He man said on the other line. Yoochun sighed.

“Deh whom am I talking too?”He ask, getting slightly annoyed.

“Oh thank goodness. This is Detective Hyun, are you married to Eun Jae Park?”The detective asked. Yoochun’s heart began to beat fast.

“De-Deh, is there something wrong?”Yoochun asked, getting worried.

“We need you to come down to One Seoul Parkway.”The detective asked. Yoochun frowned, and looked up towards his window, and then his heart stopped, as he looked at the street sign in front of him.

“One Seoul Parkway.”Yoochun read. Then without thinking, he opened the door and ran out, leaving Junsu and Jaejoong speechless. Then seconds later, they both got out and followed closely.

Finally reaching the front, Yoochun stopped to see a tangled mess in front of him. There were police cars, and yellow tape surrounding the area. Then his eyes landed at the far end of the bridge. There he saw a dark silver X5 smashed to the side of the bridge.

 “E-E-EUN JAE!”Yoochun yelled, trying to get inside, but was stopped by Jaejoong and Junsu.

**

Hi everyone! i hope you enjoy this first chapter! there will be more, coming soon! ^^ And as always, comments are welcome! 

 

thanks,

joann