The Accident PT. 2

My One and Only

The Accident PT.2

Eun Jae opened her eyes slowly, and cringed at the smell of smoke and blood. Then feeling a large sharp pain from her head, Eun Jae slowly placed her right hand onto her head.  Placing her hand away from her head, Eun Jae’s eyes widened a bit as she saw blood on her hand. Then looking around her, she saw that it was pitch black. Knowing that she needed to get out of here, to get help Eun Jae tried to lift up her left arm, but  a sharp pain came, and made her scream in pain. Panicking, she quickly looked around her car, and she found one of Jin Joo’s toys on the passenger’s side of car. Using her good hand, Eun Jae quickly grabbed the toy and turned towards the semi broken window on her left side. Banging as hard as she could, even if her arm is hurting, Eun Jae kept hitting the window.

Finally, after 4 hits, the glass broke and Eun Jae closed her eyes, so that the glass wouldn’t go into her eyes. Clearing out some of the pieces, Eun Jae paused for a moment and then took off her seat belt. She then turned slowly towards the window. Using her right hand, Eun Jae placed it onto the door, slowly pushed herself towards the outside. Half way outside, Eun Jae collapsed and felt some of the smaller pieces of the glass pierce through her skin.

“Aisssh!”Eun Jae screamed in pain. Eun Jae then places her right hand onto the side wall in front of her, and used her legs to push herself out of the car. Landing onto the sidewalk, behind the wall, she slowly got up from the ground and began to walk towards the end of the bridge. But as she got to the end of the bridge, everything around her began to look blurry and then she fell to the ground.

“O-Ooppa…”Eun Jae said, and closed her eyes slowly…

**

Jung Su walked out of his bedroom with his keys in his hands and his jacket in his other hand. He then walked towards the front door.

“Yah, is there anything else that you boys need, before I leave?!”Jung Su yelled, looking at Kyuhyun, who was eating a piece of a banana.

“Ani…!” Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook yelled back. Jung Su shook his head, and laughed at the same time, as he walked out of the door.

Getting inside of his white Audi, Jung Su started the car and drove out of the car garage. As he drove, he thought about what place, to get fried chicken and beer. As he drove, he slammed his breaks hard and started at what was in front of him. He looked closely, and he realized that it was body on the ground. Putting his car on park, Jung Su quickly got out, and ran to the body on the floor. Once getting there, he kneeled down, and placed his finger on her, to check the pulse. He sighed with relief that the pulse was still beating. Jung Su, then turned the body over, and he realized that it was a girl. He then gently picked her up from the ground and walked over to his car.

After placing her gently in the front seat, Jung Su got back into the car and drove off to the nearest hospital.

4 hours later…

Jung Su sat in the waiting area, waiting for the doctor to come out of the operating room. As he was waiting, he thought about the nameless girl, that he helped.  

I don’t know who you are, or what your name is, but at this point… I need to be there for you.”He said to himself. Moments later, he heard the doors open. Snapping out of his thoughts, Jung Su sat up quickly as he saw the doctor walk out of the operating rooms. Quickly he got up from his seat, and faced the doctor.

“Is she okay?” Jung Su asked, with concerned in his voice. The doctor sighed, and rubbed the back of his head.

“She’s in stable condition. But when she wakes up, we need to know what her name is. At this point, she is a Jane Doe.” The doctor paused for a moment, “Now, I understand that you found her on the side of the road?”The doctor asked. Jung Su sighed.

“Deh, but when is going to wake up?” Jung Su asked. The doctor sighed.

“That’s up to her. It may take days or maybe even weeks.”He said. Jung Su sighed.

“But is there any way that I can see her?”Jung Su asked. The doctor sighed, nodded and pointed towards the ICU. Taking a deep breath, Jung Su walked towards the ICU. As he walked in, he looked around to see a million doors. Then finding a nurse, behind a desk he walked over to where she was.

“Excuse me?”Jung Su asked. The lady looked up and smiled at him.

“Deh, how can I help you?”The nurse asked, with a smile. Jung Su sighed.

“Deh, I’m looking for a patient that was just admitted here. She’s the Jane Doe.”He asked, with a hopeful tone of voice. The nurse smiled.

“Ah, she’s at the end of the hall way.”She said, pointing towards the end of the hall.

“Ah, thank you.”Jung Su said. He then turned and headed down towards the end of the hallway.

Once he got there, Jung Su placed his hand onto the door knob and opened it slowly. Walking in slowly, he closed the door behind him, and looked at the girl in front him. As he looked, a shinny sliver necklace shined in front of him. Frowning, he walked over towards her, and looked closely at the necklace. It was a heart shape Tiffany pendant necklace. Then placing his hand onto the pendant, he flipped it over and read the message.

“My heart, PYC 7/16/2008” He read.

“PYC?”Jung Su asked himself…

 

**

Yoochun sat at the police station, staring blankly at the white tile floor thinking about the events that just happened earlier…

“Mr. Park, I understand that this is your wife’s car?”The detective asked, pointing to the car, at the side of the bridge. Yoochun looked slowly towards the car.

“D..Deh.”He said, feeling his heart break in half…

“Chunnie, Chunnnnie?”He heard Junsu call his name. Breaking his thoughts, he looked up to see Junsu, with Jaejoong holding a cup of coffee. Yoochun just looked at him, and took the cup without saying a word. Jaejoong and Junsu both sighed and took a seat next to him.

“Chunnie, I spoke to the detective. He said, said that he found this in the car.”Jaejoong said, holding out a ring in his hand. Yoochun slowly looked down at Jaejoong’s hand and saw Eun Jae’s wedding ring. Taking it out of his hands, Yoochun then held it tightly into his hand and placed it close to his heart.

Jaejoong swallowed hard, and placed his hand onto Yoochun’s shoulders.

“C-Chunnie, I have to tell you this. Eunjee escaped through the side of the window next to her. The detective and his team found a trail of blood that leads them into the wooded area-“Jaejoong started

“NO!”Yoochun yelled, as he stood up dropping the coffee onto the floor, “NO, SHE IS NOT DEAD! SHE’S OUT THERE! I KNOW THIS FOR SURE! I CAN FEEL HER…”Yoochun started, and broke down onto the floor.

Junsu started to tear up, and bent down towards his friend. Placing his arm around his shoulders, and hugged him.

“Chunnie, come and let’s go home. Jin Joo is waiting for you.”Junsu said, as he helped him up from the ground…

**

3 days later…

“Doctor, see? Her hands are moving!”She heard a man’s voice. Then slowly, opening her eyes slowly, she looked around to see a doctor and his nurses, and a man wearing a white winter coat, and a black shirt.

“Miss…Miss?”She heard the doctor say. Turning her attention back to the doctor, she tried to sit up, but a sharp pain came through her head, which cause her to lie back down.

“What am I doing here?”She asked. The doctor sighed.

“Miss, this man found you at the side of the road. Do you remember what happened to you? It looks like, you were in an accident?”The doctor asked. Frowning, she looked at the doctor confused.

“Accident, what?” She asked, getting confused. The doctor sighed.

“Miss, what’s your name?”The doctor asked. She looked around the room, looking more confused.

“Mss, what is your name?”She heard, the doctor say once more. Then looking at the nurses next to her, she looked back at the doctor and the man standing next to him.

“My name…my name is… Mae…Mae Na…Hwang.”She said…

**

Hi everyone! I hope that you enjoy this chapter! It was a hard one to write, and it took me 3 days to write this. ^^ As alway, comments are welcomed!

Thanks, 

Joann