Youngjae oneshot - Requested by coffeexcrumble

Promises - GOT7 Oneshots Request (CLOSED FOR NOW)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Quietly closing your bedroom door, you turned left and right cautiously before headed downstairs. You halted to a stop when you collided with your mother near the front door. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Um...I'm going for a walk...I needed air from all the studying..." You nervously smiled. Your mother nodded and walked off. You sighed in relief and went out the of the house. "That was close..." You breathed and continue your way to your destination. You arrived at the familiar park and stood under the big tree. You looked at your watch and sighed impatiently. Suddenly, your view were blocked by a pair of warm hands. "Guess who?" The voice whispered next to your ear. You giggled as his breath hit your skin. "Youngjae oppa~" you answered sweetly and removed his hands from your eyes. "Hello, boo." Youngjae leaned in and pecked your lips. The both of you have being dating for two year behind your families and friends' back. You smiled as he wrapped his arm around your waist and led you away. "How was your day, oppa?" You leaned your head on his shoulder and wrapped your arms around your waist. "Great, now that I get to see you." Youngjae cheekily smirked. "Cheesy..." You murmured with a smile. Youngjae nuzzled his nose against your jawline.    "Boo, do you think we should reveal our relationship to your family and our friends?" Youngjae dusted the dirt off the bench and helped you sat down. "I don't know. I'm scared they won't accept us together." You pouted. Youngjae pinched your chubby chin and cracked a smile. "No matter what I won't leave you. I just feel like I'm betraying my friends and your family for dating you behind their back. You heaved and leaned your head against his shoulder. Youngjae automatically wrapped his arms around you to keep you warm from the winter breeze. "Maybe you're right. We can't hide our relationship forever...let's plan out a day where we can have them all together in one place." You tapped your lips in thought. Youngjae tightened his hold on you and rocked you side by side. "Tomorrow. Your brother invited us over to plan out our dance routine so let's tell them tomorrow." He suggested. You thought for a moment before nodded to his suggestion. "Ok. Let's reveal out relationship tomorrow to my family and oppa's friends." You snuggled closer against him, enjoying his warmth. "Now it's time for you to go home before you get sick." Youngjae pulled you up with arms still around you.   Together, the both of you walked back to your house. Minutes later, you arrived at in front of your house and turned to face him. Youngjae leaned in and kissed your lips, lasting for a few minutes before pulling back. "Sweet dreams, boo. I love you." He whispered and pecked your nosed. You giggled and pecked his cheek. "You too, oppa. Sweet dreams. I love you too." You breathed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter