Mark oneshot - Requested by JSultana

Promises - GOT7 Oneshots Request (CLOSED FOR NOW)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy~

----

Rubbing your black hair with violet tips dry with the towel, you stepped out of the bathroom and found your boyfriend, Mark, just finishing folding the blanket. Mark stacked the pillows on top of the big blanket  and looked up at you. He smirked seeing you in black denim shorts and his favorite blouse. "Hello y~" he teased with mischief glittering in his eyes. "Hello, stinky...it's your turn to shower." You mocked as you sat on the bed. Mark's smirk faded into a pout. "You're so mean..." He whined. You chuckled at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks. "Ok handsome, shower now so we can go." You pecked his nose and stood up, grabbing the pile of blanket and pillows and headed out. Mark chuckled as he watched you teasingly swayed your hips at his face. *I'll get you later...* he grabbed his clothes on the bed and went into the bathroom. You opened the trunk of your red Toyota Corolla and placed the pile inside. Folding the backseat forward, you unfold the blanket and spread it around to make a bed. You threw the pillow randomly to the back and went into the passenger seat. Mark ended his call and came out, locking the door on the way. He got into the driver's seat and pulled you into a surprising kiss. You gasped in shock but quickly recovered and kissed him back.   Mark pulled away and smirked in success. "That was payback for teasing me." He winked and started the car. You shook your head and chuckled as you watched him steered the wheel, driving onto the road. "Oppa, do you think it's out today?" You stared out the window with curiosity. "Yes, the internet said so." Mark turned the car onto the highway. "I can't believe tomorrow is our five years anniversary!" You squealed in delight. Mark chuckled at your cuteness and started wondering about the surprise tomorrow. "Go to sleep, Jay baby. I'll wake you up when we get there..." He softly smiled at you, making your heart melt into pudding. You looked a the time in the radio and noticed it was pretty late. "Ok. Goodnight oppa." You leaned forward to peck his cheek but he turned the last minute, meeting his lips with yours. You pulled back with slightly flushed cheeks and slammed his arm. Mark bit his lower lip to keep himself from smiling to widely. You leaned back against your seat and closed your eyes. Soon, sleepiness got to you and in no time you were in dreamland. Mark peeked at you from the corner of his eyes and smiled adoringly at the sight. "Goodnight, my Jay baby. Dream of me..." He whispered and continued focusing on driving. ... Mark gently shook you, bringing you back to reality. "Jay baby, wake up...we're here." You stirred awake, rubbed your eyes and straightened up before looking around the area. The car was surrounded by trees and bushes. Looking forward, you gasped in awe at the sight of the glittering sea and the full moon. The moonlight reflected off the water and hit the dark sky. "Come on, let's go to the back." Mark got off, went over to the passenger side, opened the door and helped you unbuckle your seatbelt. He leaned down, slipped his arms under your knee and neck, and picked you up. You squealed at his sudden action and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Oppa, you scared me!" You pouted. Mark chuckled and kissed your forehead as he made his way to the trunk. He had opened the trunk before you woke up so he could easily placed you inside without letting you walk. You grabbed the pillows and placed them on the trunk's opening. Mark climbed in after taking off his shoes and layers next to you. You chucked your sandals to the dirt ground and cuddled with him. The both of you held each other in silent as you stared up pass through the trunk door and towards the sky. "Look! Look! Oppa, it's Virgo!" You broke the silent and excitedly pointed to the sky where the twinkling stars brightened. Mark chuckled your cuteness and pecked your hair. "See I told you so..." He cockily stated. You rolled your eyes and snuggled closer against his warm body. "Oppa, have you ever regret meeting me?" You suddenly asked. Mark blinked, astonished by your question. "Jay baby. Why are you asking me that? You know I would never regret meeting you. You're the precious gift God have given to me..." He honestly confessed. You played with the collar of his shirt and sighed. "I don't know. There are so many girls out there with the money and looks. Why do you pick me?" You lifted your face and stared straight into his brown eyes. "I didn't pick you, Jay baby. We were picked by fate. I didn't love you for your wealth or look. I love you because you're you and no one in this world can replace you in my heart. For me, there's only one of you and only you can control my heart like this..." He softly whispered as he grabbed your hand and placed in against his beating chest.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter