Mark Oneshot - Requested by kpopluver123

Promises - GOT7 Oneshots Request (CLOSED FOR NOW)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mark chuckled at your worried expression. "...-our family don't like me? Maybe I should stay at the hotel. I hope I leave a good impression for your family..." You've been blabbering since you got off the airplane. "Don't worry, Jae Na baby. I know my family, I know they will love you but not as much as how I love you." Mark winked. He grabbed your hand with his left and pushed the trolley stacked with both your luggages with his right. "Cheesy..." You chuckled and tightened your hold of his hand. "Oh! How do I communicate with your family? I don't know Chinese!" You panicked. "English will do." Mark smiled and searched around for his family. "MARK!!!" Someone called out from his left as the both of you stepped out of the gate. "DAD!" Mark happily shouted and power-walked to his dad, dragging you along. Mr Tuan enveloped him in a tight hug and patted his back, hard. "Great to see you son. The family were delighted after hearing the news of your visit again." He pulled away and noticed you standing by the side.    "And who may this pretty lady be?" Mr Tuan politely smiled at you. "O-oh I'm Jae Na. Please to meet you, Mr Tuan." You nervously bowed with a shy smile. "Dad meet my girlfriend, Jae Na. I've always wanted the family to official meet her so I brought her along this year." Mark proudly introduced as he placed an arm around your shoulder. Your nervousness calmed down from his touch and immediately Mr Tuan chuckled at the sight. "Hello Jae Na. My name is Raymond but you can call me dad instead. Finally, I thought you were gonna grow old alone little . Thank you Ms Jae Na for dating my dim sum son." He teasingly grinned and you flushed at the nickname for Mark but chuckled, feeling more relaxed in front of his dad. "Dad!" Mark whined. "Please just call me Jae Na." You politely beamed. "Well come on. The family is waiting." Mr Tuan led the way as the both of you followed from behind. "I told you so~" Mark teased and left a peck on your cheek. "Not in front of your dad!" You hissed with pink cheeks. Mark just cheekily grinned and stole a quick kiss from you before running off with the luggages towards to his dad.    On the way to Mr Tuan's house, the nervousness came back again. You started gulping and biting your lips. Mark saw through the mirror of the passenger seat and softened. "Babe..." He called. You turned to him and saw that he was giving you the comforting eyes. You gave him a small smile and nodded, assuring him you were ok. "We made lots of food and the family all want to see what gifts you got them this year." Mr Tuan noticed your discomfort and started a conversation to break the awkward silence. "I only bought things for the children. Jae Na bought gifts for everyone though." Mark grinned, giving you the credit. "Oh, you don't have to buy everyone a gift but thank you Jae Na. I hope you enjoy your stay at our house. Make yourself at home after all we're family." Mr Tuan grinned through the mirror. "Thank you...dad." You shyly added. Mr Tuan and Mark chuckled at your cuteness. Mr Tuan make a left turn into a driveway and stopped the car. The house was massive with white painted walls and blue coating door and windows. "Close your mouth before a fly gets in..." Mark teased and pushed your chin up to close your mouth.    "Your house is so beautiful..." You were still in awe. "Come on." Mark dragged you to the door and rang the doorbell. "Coming!" A soothing voice boomed from the other side. "Leave the luggage, dad. I'll come out and get it later..." Mark waved his dad over. The door clicked opened and a woman appeared with a sweet smile. "Mark! My baby!" The woman immediately embraced Mark in a tight hug and her smile widened.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter