JR oneshot - Requested by Unicorn_Princess10

Promises - GOT7 Oneshots Request (CLOSED FOR NOW)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Brushing your shoulder length hair into a ponytail, you pulled on the cap with the logo 'JR' on it and looped your ponytail through the back hole of the cap. Exhaling, you stared at yourself in the mirror and straightened your hoodie. *Finally, the day I've been waiting for is here. I finally get to meet GOT7, namely JR oppa...* you dreamily sighed. "Crystal, if you don't go now you'll be late." Your mother yelled from downstairs. "Coming~" you grabbed GOT7's album and rushed downstairs. "You're finally going to see those pretty attention seeking boys?" Your brother teased. "At least they're handsome and have fame unlike you..." You stuck your tongue at him, kissed your mother on the cheek and ran out of the house before you could hear his argument. You stared at the album with twinkle eyes as the thought of the GOT7 members touching it. "Hello, my name is Crystal and I'm one of your biggest fan JR oppa~...no no...that's too girly..." You were practicing how to say your greeting to JR when you heard a bunch of girly squeals. "GOT7 oppa~ WE LOVE YOU~" the fans chanted. You lifted up your head with wide eyes. *Oh they're here!* excitement erupted inside and you ran over to the crowd, trying as hard as you can to squished in.    "Hello everyone, we are GOT7!" The boys greeted and bowed just as you were able to reached the front of the stage. JR's eyes flickered onto the unknown fan girl with a 'JR' logo on her cap. The girl lifted up her head and blinked in amazement. JR felt the oxygen leave his lungs. The girl has big doe eyes, small nose, pink kissable lips and chestnut brown hair. "Hyung!" Jackson hissed as he elbowed JR. He snapped out of daze and turned to his younger member. "W-what?" He stuttered. "You were standing there like an idiot. We are going to perform now so get to place!" JB hissed and got into position. JR blinked and quickly got to his position. 'One step and two step girl~ everybody wanna make some noise' the fans cheered when the song started bursting through the stereos. They all have cute smiles on their facing as they danced along to the song. You cheered along with the fans but your eyes were only glued on JR who was focusing on his dancing.    JR somehow felt a little pressured, he didn't understand why. *Is it because the girl with the cap is watching me or the amount of fans here today?* he bit his lower lip and knew the former sounded more pressuring. He felt like he had to do great in front of you. Mark and BamBam started rapping, sending winks and waves to fans left and right. Then JB sang his part followed by Youngjae and then they danced to the chorus again. When It was JR's turned you attentively watched him with heart shape eyes. *He's so gorgeous~* you watched him moved smoothly across the stage. 'Alo alo ha~' He swayed his hips and the fans went crazy, some girls nearly fainted. He turned back to the audience and made eye contact with you. JR smirked when he realized your attention was on him and send you a mind-blowing wink. Your cheeks flushed pink and JR smiled brightly in satisfaction.    After their 'Follow me' song, the staffs got some chairs and placed them on the stage. "Hello, everyone. I'm 2PM Nickhun your MC for today. Here we have seven chairs, our boys is going to draw out a name of the fans that attended today's fan meeting and that fan will be partnered up with one of the boys to play some games. Are you ready to play?" Nickhun pointed his microphone to the audience and the fans yelled loudly. "Ok, up first...our b-boy leader, Lim Jaebum a.k.a JB!" Nickhun announced and JB stepped forward, fans were shouting for him to pick out their names only you stayed quiet. JR anxiously waited for his turn. "Now, it's our dancing umma of the group turn, Park Jinyoung a.k.a JR!" JR walked up to Nickhun and stuck his hand inside the bag of names.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter