CHAPTER SEVEN

Arranged Marriage With My Own Sunbae [On Hiatus]

*THE NEXT MORNING*

*9:30 a.m.*

Everyone who sleep in the guestroom already wake up except the Sleepyhead Jungs  who sleeping peacefully, already wakes up and do their own thing. They were waiting for Hyoyeon to wake up so she can cook breakfast. Chunji, who is the hungriest, and also the one who is sulking decide to wakes the sleepyhead up. "Yoona noona, can you help me wake up the sleepy heads upstair?" Chunji ask Yoona. Yoona nod and drag Jihyun, who beside her also.They decide to wake up people inthe master bedroom first. When they enter the room, they see Hyoyeon facing Yugyeom and hugging him while Yugyeom did the same. Chunji was burning with jealousy but  he calm himself down. "Hyoyeon noona.... BamBam-ah....Yugyeom-ah.... Wake up..." Chunji shakes three of them. Yoona and Jihyun are waking the other. The three of them finally wakes up. Hyoyeon then said she will wakes Jessica and JHope up. After funny waking up scene Jessica and Jhope finally wakes up..

 

2 hours later, they already finished their breakfast and shower. They were now watching some movie in thier theather room. *did i forgot to say it? Well now you know.* Hyoyeon still abonded Chunji and still with the maknaes. (Yugyeom, BamBam and Jungkook). Hyoyeon and the maknaes are unaware with the jealousy stare from Chunji while the others giggles about it.

 

 

*I will update later. Please subcribe, comment and upvote. Thanks for everyone who already who subcribe, comment, upvote and even read this story.*