CHAPTER FOUR

Arranged Marriage With My Own Sunbae [On Hiatus]

Hours after that, the TEEN TOP member except Chunji go back to their dorm. Hyoyeon was hugging Chunji cuz she was scared. They are wacth some horror movie and Chunji picked that movie to scare Hyoyeon. And He succees in scaring her.

"You want to take advantage on me right?" Hyoyeon said. Chunji just smile cheekily at her. Suddenly Hyoyeon phone rings. "Yebeoseyo?"" Hyoyeon-ah do you like the house?"" Ye... I like it. Its nice"" By the way, we will come tomorrow with your in-law.I expect to see whole soshi and TEEN TOP tomorrow. Arasseo?""*sigh*ne..arasseo.." After that her mother hung up." Chunji-ah...umma said she will come tomorrow.with your parent." Hyoyeon said nervoursly. "So?" "She said she want to see whole soshi and teentop tomorrow" "so?" I didnt tell the member about the marriage." Hyoyeon pouted. Chunji pinched her cheeks. "Noona, your group is supportive towards each other, right?" Hyoyeon nodded. " I didnt think they will angry or dissapoint with you. Like my member, they shocked at first since I just 21 this year." Chunji said." Can you follow me to the dorm tomorrow?" " sure. I will come with you noona and tell them tomorrow."" Promise?" " promise.now lets sleep" Chunji said while yawning.

 

*THE NEXT DAY*

Hyoyeon wake up at 7 a.m. She feel a pair of hand around her waist. She realize that Chunji is not wear any cloth. ' I didnt realize he -' her though was stop when Chunji tightened his embraced " Chunji-ah...you said You want to go to the dorm today." Hyoyeon said. "Kiss first." Chunji puckered his lips. "No lips, cheek only." Hyoyeon said. "Okay, cheeks only." When Hyoyeon leans to kiss his cheeks, Chunji turn his head so Hyoyeon kiss his lips. When Hyoyeon want to pull out from the kiss, Chunji push Hyoyeon head to longer the kiss. *typical movie scene* Chunji finally pulls out the kiss. "Our fisrt kiss and my morning kiss." Chunji smirked. ' ert' Hyoyeon though. " I didnt know the umma of teen top is a ert." "Well, now you know.Dont you want to take a bath first?  Or do you want to bath with me?" Chunji smirked. Hyoyeon slap Chunji chest. And mumble "ert." Then go to the bathroom to take a bath. One hour later, they already on their way to SNSD dorm with the teen top member.

 

* SNSD DORM*

"Annyeonghaseyo." Teen top greet the soshi member. "Annyeonghaseyo." Soshi greet back. "Why- no..how did you know our dorm?" Taeyeon ask. "I bring them here." A voice said behind teentop. "Hyoyeonie/Hyo unnie?!?!" Soshi yell. "Annyeong ." Hyoyeon wave and stood in front of the teen top member." Hyo, how do you know them?" Jessica ask curiously. ,"This is what I want to tell you ,come in." Hyoyeon said and pull changjo's and ricky's hand.She sit on the couch and tell them the stories. The soshi member seem relaxed with it and even congrte the two. "Woah....Hyoyeon-ah I envy you..He is handsome..." Tiffany said jokingly." TIFFANY !!! NO!!!" All of soshi member yell." Noona-deul umma said she want to see you tonight." Chunji said. "Why?" Sunny said. "Molla." The couple shrugged together." okay.now you boys can go back to your house ...we want to have some soshi bonding time. Which mean..."" SHOPPING!!" "Can we come too?" Ricky ask cutely+innoncently. "This kid is so adorable. Lets take a group picture Ricky-ah." Hyoyeon said. " yeah... I got to take picture with the soshi member." Ricky said stuck out his tounge. "ME TOO!!!" All of the teen top member except Cap scream. "Ok..chill boy.Cap-ah can you-" " of course noona."  Their position :Seohyun,YoonA, Sooyoung, Yuri, Changjo, Niel, Ricky, Hyoyeon, Chunji, L.Joe,Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Taeyeon.

After the photo session, they upload the picture in the instagram. Five minute after that they already got 500+  comment some if them are:

"I didnt know there friends. Btw nice picture. ^_^"

"They seem close with each other."

" chunji , hyoyeon and ricky holding hands... KYAAAA~"