CHAPTER TWO

Arranged Marriage With My Own Sunbae [On Hiatus]

---HYOYEON POV--- Today, we meet TEEN TOP . they are so cute . One of them really caught my attention. I think his name is Chunjo....Chanji ah His name is Chunji what a pabo me*:p*

After meeting TEEN TOP umma call and say something unexpected to me "yebeoseyo umma""hyoyeon-ah you were getting married next week""WHAT!?!?" the soshi member turn their head to me quickly "Relax hyoyeon-ah you are gonna married someone that is very nice""umma who is it""His name is Lee ChanHee and he is a TEEN TOP member"" We just met TEEN TOP but no one name Chan hee""Oh it his real name. his stage nis chunji. So did you agreed?" "It not like I have a choice.Right?""Really you will meet him at your house ""WHOSE HOUSE?""you and chunji house""umma we are not married yet "I tell her whispering well i dont want the others member know but i will tell them when the time is right " Well you will married next week so what the problem?What is the address?"the adress is XXXXXXXXXX"Ne i will go there tomorrow "thank honey,goodbye""bye umma"*TUTT TUTT*

*sigh* I guess i will married ealier then everyone else. I wonder how they going to response to this"Taeyeon unnie i will not staying at the dorm starting tomorrow""WHAT!?!?"

---AUTHOR POV--- Because of the shouting Poor Hyoyeon fell down from the chair she is sitting . She stood up from the floor and rub her "YAH !Do you all want me die before i can get married ?""it not like that hyoyeonie but why?"Yuri ask"my mom tell me that i will live in a new house but i cant tell you girls"okay then but when you got problem tell us ,ne?""Ne."