CHAPTER THREE

Arranged Marriage With My Own Sunbae [On Hiatus]

The next day,Hyoyeon pack her luggage and bid her goodbye to the soshi member.

There are even some who are crying while Hyoyeon just said "its not like im going leave soshi,right?" The other just nod and bid their goodbye. After finish bid their goodbye, Hyoyeon go to her house. Or should I said her AND Chunji house. When she arrive, she shock to see not just a car but a van.

'Did all the TEEN TOP member here?' She ask herself. When she enter the house, she know that she is right.The TEEN TOP member was cleaning the house when they hear some angelic voice greet them. "Annyeonghaseyo." They quickly turn their head to the voice. "H-hyung....y-y-our wife is s-sn-snsd hyo-hyo-hyoyeon?" Ricky asked while stuttering. "Yeah...Im his wife." Hyoyeon flash an eyesmile. Hyoyeon continued her words " Who drove you here?" She ask Chunji genuinely. " I drove us here. Are there anyone else, noona ?" Chunji said . he didnt realize that he called her noona couse he already comfortable around her. "Did you guys eat already?"She asked all of them. "Not yet, sunbaenim."The boys reply in sync . " Why dont you eat before come here ? Lucky  that I buy some food ingredient befora I came here. consider you guys lucky cuz' you will eat something that cooked by an SNSD member and one more thing,called me noona." Hyoyeon blabbered while do an diva gestures. The boys laughed. 

Hyoyeon than take the ingredient from her car and go to the kitchen immeadietly. When she is cooking, a pair of hand s up her waist. She got startled and smack that hand. She already know who it was. Its Chunji."Im loving you already, noona." Chunji said sweetly. Hyoyeon blush hard fortunely for her, Chunji was closing his eyes while hugging her." You sound like a player." Hyoyeon said,still blushing. "Aniyo~" Chunji whine." What did you cook?""Im cooking dubbuki also spicy fried chicken. Its soshi style you know~." Hyoyeon said. "Ok now continue cook , im going to check the members. They need their umma you know" Chunji commanded like a boss and walk away also like a boss. 

After half an hour, the food already finished but she want to troll them a little."Ricky-ah!" She call. Rkcky enter the kitchen with an adorable face on." Do you want to troll your hyungs?" She evilly asked. " of course. Can I call changjo?" "Of course.. Go ahead." Ricky call Changjo and Changjo came with a pillow. Ricky told him about trolling their hyungs and changjo agreed. Hyoyeon told them that all they need to do is scream that she was faint.

 

*MEANWHILE THE OTHER*

" hyung!!! Hyoyeon noona faint" Cap, Chunji, L.Joe and Niel were wacthing the television when they heard the maknae yell. They rushed to the kitchen only to find Hyoyeon, Ricky and Changjo was at the table waiting for them." Noona ... Do you just troll us?" The 4 boys ask in sync. "Yeah...now seat and eat." Hyoyeon glare at them. The reason why she was glaring at them was they are shooting laser to the maknaes who are hugging her waist tightly. The maknaes laughed when they see their hyungs gulped their saliva.

Chunji feel like he want to shoved Ricky away cuz he want to sit beside Hyoyeon. At last,  he just sit across Hyoyeon. When they are eating, Hyoyeon kick Chunji's leg without reason taht make Chunji yelped in pain.The other look at him weirdly while Hyoyeon just eat. After staring at Chunji who is rubbing his leg, they continued to eat.