Page 19

Jar of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[ WARNING : THIS IS A (very) LONG CHAPTER ! ] enjooooooyyy~~~~

 

“Hyung, you look happier these days,” Sehun once said when EXO were at home.

                “Oh really?” He smiled as he thought of the reason.

                “Falling in love, huh?” Kai said.

                “N-no,” He ignored Kai’s word.

                Silent, only TV’s sound could be heard.

                “Guys, can I invite a friend to come here?”

                “A girl?” Chanyeol’s eye widened in excitement, he even clapped his hands. His head got slapped by Baekhyun who was sitting next to him. Chanyeol glared at him.

                “You can say that~” Suho mumbled.

                “Of course, we want to have new friend too!”

                Only Baekhyun who didn’t answer.

                “I’ll take it as a yes then,” Suho smiled by himself then he went into his room.

 

Today wasn’t Suho’s and Seyeon’s work day and not Seyeon’s school day neither. Suho asked Seyeon to go out with him today, he said he wanted her to meet his brothers. Seyeon couldn’t say no, she was so happy so when he asked that she just nodded her head.

It was late in the afternoon, and there were them, inside a bus to Suho’s house. “Seyeon-ah,”

“Hmm?” She mumbled, but her eyes were looking at the phone – playing flappy bird.

“Duh, Game Over!” She said.

“What game is that?” Suho asked.

“Flappy bird hehee, eh what’s wrong? You called me just now?” She said, faced her face to him. Their face was like 40 cms far but she was like akjdlajdlasdlaksdka; couldn’t control her heart beat.

“No, it’s just too funny, we have known each other for hmm 3 months I guess? But we haven’t had each other phone number yet,” Suho scratched the back of his head.

“You’re right~ so, what’s your number?” Instead of telling her his number, he took her phone and typed his number, named it as “Suho oppa”.

She saw this and yelled, “Yah, why should I call you oppa?”

“Because I’m older than you~” Suho sang.

“Really? How old are you?” She just realized two facts although they had known each other for 3 months – stupid? Yes. One, they had just exchanged phone number. Two, she didn’t even know how old is Suho. Stupid.

“You? How old?” Suho asked her back, although he already knew her age.

“Twenty this year, you? Don’t say that we’re in the same age and you want me to call you—“

“Oppa,” He said, finishing her sentence.

“I’m two years older than you, pabo,”

“Oh really?” She lost her words. Suho is olderrrr, but to call him as oppa sounds cute. Without realizing she giggled.

“Hey what are you laughing at?”

“Ah no, Suho-yah!”

“Oppa, not ‘yah’,” He smiled. That angelic smile.

“Uh-kay,”

It was silent for seconds till he said, “We’re here,” he stood up and pressed the bell. The bus stopped. “Let’s go~” he said, outstretched his hand to help her stood up. Again, she couldn’t ignore his help, so she took his hand and got off from the bus.

 

                They walked for +- 50 meters from the bus stop, turned right to an alley right there was Suho’s house. It wasn’t look big from the outside but it’s really c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter