Page 15

Jar of Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Monday in the middle of February – also the first day of Suho’s work day. He called the coffee shop one week after he told to his brothers that he wanted to go to work – after he thought of Baekhyun’s word too. He decided to work. The manager told him to work on Friday to Monday.

                It was 8.57 am when Suho arrived there, the coffee shop still closed, because it opened on 10 am daily. He didn’t have the key, so, Suho just sat down in front of the coffee shop, playing with his phone.

               

                20 minutes later…

                Sunggyu came. He was always the first one to come everyday but today he wasn’t, someone was already waiting outside. New worker?

                The person looked up because he felt someone was coming.

                “Oh you!” Sunggyu said.

                “Hello,” Suho stood up and bowed.

                “You’re new here?” Sunggyu said while opening the door.

                “Yeah, you can say that,” Suho scratched the back of his head, grinning. Sunggyu clued him to go in.

                “Ah, OK, welcome then! Oh, and by the way what’s your name?” Sunggyu asked.

                “Joonmyeon, but you can call me Suho, that’s enough,”

                “It’s nice to know you, you already knew mine, right?” Suho just nodded. Then Sunggyu told him about the uniform and locker to put the employers’ thing.

                “I guess I know why you’re here,” Sunggyu finally said after telling Suho all things that needed. Suho raised his eyebrow, but he gave a tiny smile. Sunggyu grinned – remembering the moment when Seyeon told him that there was no-relationship-like-Sunggyu-thought with the man in front of him right now. No one knows what will happen next. Sunggyu smiled by himself.

 

 

                It was Thursday – a work day again for Seyeon. She was tired because school had started and she had so many tasks to do. She asked for permission to come on 2 pm that day because she needed to buy something for one of her tasks.

                “Hey, you arrived really late today,” Sunggyu told her.

                “Yeah,” She answered.

                “You look tired,”

                “Uh,” She just nodded.

                “I’ve had a good news for you, wanna know?”

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter