003

Hide the Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them.”

― Karen E. Quinones Miller

Chapter 3: The eldest stories

 

              and                 

Tracklist: My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho OST- Fox Rain                  Tracklist:Boys Over Flowers OST -(SS501- Because iIm Stupid)

/Feel free to play any song first/

 

(HidetheWolf)

It wasn’t long to gather the whole member in the living room, some on the sofa, chairs and carpet. Joonmyeon felt a Déjà vu; they used to sit with each other, around like this. Since they grow older each of them started to became further apart with all the busy matters they had. Kris, whom was sitting on the sofa beside Joonmyeon himself and Tao, apparently start the topic. “Why do you think I call every one of you here?” he can be nice and motherly if he wants to. All of them made different faces telling neither one of them knew the actual purpose.

Kris breathed heavily in disappointment. “We haven’t told each other about our own stories, right? So far we had listened to Suho’s since he happened to be the last member. Let’s start with Xiumin as the eldest and first member to join,”

Xiumin’s story

“I thought that this is the end until I found Kris,” –Kim Minseok

“I hate you!” he yelled before crashing the wooden door in front of his mother. She cried in horror, oh what had happened to her son? They fought over a small matter which is Xiumin’s laziness to take a bath. He started with making a mess in the house joining along with the mother’s screaming.

He never thought that was his last time of meeting her.

Xiumin glared to the villagers who were watching the fight. They don’t even bother to lend a hand to his mother or him. “Wow look at you people, being snobbish. Curse you and the whole village,” he stated in his fuming voice. It hit them right on the spot, really. He continued to walk away from the hamlet into the forest. The floor was covered in mud and mosses. It wasn’t long until he heard a shuddering growls and howls coming from his back. His steps became quicker but slow down after noticing it was hiding inside the bushes.

He walked through the deadly dim forest along with sweats, he was terrified of something. Xiumin had knew from the beginning that someone or might be an unknown animal was chasing him along the mud. He was frozen when he heard a loud howl just right beside him, turning his head around, but he saw nothing. “Who i—is that?”

Xiumin’s legs were ultimately jelly plus his trembled heart. That thing went closer to him; he only hears the footsteps and its breath getting nearer to him, his eyes were shut closed. He thought he was dead as soon as the beast did something painful to him. It starts off his neck unhurriedly bites. He screamed in pain at the same time blood gushed out from his very own neck.

The beast left him in running way. Xiumin held the worn neck while groaning in the stinging mark that was left. “Help me,” his inhalation became gradual until someone kneeled down to check him. “Who’s that?” he became unconscious and found out that the kid who save him was named as Kris, soon joining him as two.

88

“That’s how I met our leader, Kris. He told me that I got bitten by an alpha wolf which means I’m a beta. Right, Kris?” he asked in cuteness overload, Luhan pinched his chipmunk-liked cheek. Kris nodded whilst a small smile. Joonmyeon was out of idea, why is he blushing hard when the leader smile? He can’t fall in love with him, after a shocking new by the Xiuhan, telling others that they are gay. Joonmyeon also form his lips into a gentle smile.

Kris looked at his weakest beta who was smiling out of nowhere. He clapped his hands in front of Joonmyeon’s face causing the guy to realize his world back. “Hello, Suho?” Baekhyun acted like a diva then stared Chanyeol. “Someone’s lovesick,” Kai teased both Joonmyeon and Baekhyun and makes them blush.

“Who’s having the lovesick?” Chen innocently blurts out the question. Kai pointed his finger to Baekhyun as Chanyeol gazed him, Baekhyun could only lower his head. Then his finger pointed Joonmyeon. Kris become conscious of the actual stuffs happening around him so he took a glance at the weak guy before shifting to Kai.

“What?” Kai crossed his legs. “Shut up Kai. They are not lovesick or whatsoever, because the ‘Xiuhan’ virus is no way spreading all over the group,” strictly remind the second youngest in the group.

Joonmyeon was hurt by the leader’s words, because he just confirmed that he caught the lovesick when Kai announce it. “No,” he mumbled but loud enough for the alpha to hear. “What? No of what?” he faced Joonmyeon. He waved his hands in meaning of nothing, what if the Kris upset of his love confession?

“Well then, let’s continue with Luhan, our wolf-deer,”

Luhan’s story.

“I thought Kris is someone bad, but my thoughts are wrong. Never misjudge someone unless you know them,” –Xi Luhan.

He was playing futsal with his friends in an open area, just behind their school. Luhan was dribbling the ball at the time when his guardian came to pick him up from the school. Yes, Xi Luhan is an orphan. His parents died in a sudden, leaving the poor kid in a mental shock. He used to not have any friend until one day a boy showed up and play with him, also leading the other guys to communicate with him.

But the boy that approached him went missing. He has no idea, thinking that his old friend hates h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter