002

Hide the Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You are as young as your self-confidence, as old as your fears; as young as your hope, as old as your despair.

-Samuel Ullman

Chapter 2: Our stories

 

Tracklist: Kim Bo Kyung- Hurt

 

(HidetheWolf)

He kept himself shut, thinking about his story of werewolf. Kris stared into his direction to his eyes and made the shorter one flush into a bucket of red. They were sitting in the cottage’s living room; it has a long torn sofa in front of a fireplace. Some of the kids sit on the floor and vice versa. Joonmyeon kept his gaze flying around the wooden build house then thought of something. Who even build this place? As he about to open his mouth Tao spoke a second earlier than he did, leaving him cliffhanger.

The panda’s question wasn’t that important as it was just about ‘who’s hungry I’m grabbing the food’ query. And now he had the chance to speak but he was late again, as Chen this time cutely stood up from the floor and hugged Xiumin’s back with “Hyung, let’s play,” before leaning the forehead  towards the chipmunk cheek-like guy.

“Ew, that is so disgusting and unromantic,” the Baekhyun kid wrapped his arm with the dork guy beside him after appropriately roll his eyes. The newbie was blank about the heck is happening; they are just a lower grader pupils! All of them can’t be gay, hell no. Kris poked his knee with a continuing look. “Can you like begin your story, kiddo?” he bashfully rests his chin on the knees that was fold close to his chest. He awkwardly nods, afraid that the cold kid scolds him. Gracefully he viewed everyone and begins his story.

88

“Oh my god Suho hyung you are so slow!” the duck face guy yell at the powder skin guy who was walking as slow as the snail. But he laughed, not even affected of the negative comment from his friend. “OK, I’m sorry,” he tried to faster his steps when unexpectedly a random kid hit him from the back and caused him to slip the books he holds from his embrace.

He falls too unfortunately the rocks scratched his knees. He yelped in pain but what he got was a madly stare from Kris. Meanwhile the rest of s stared him like he did some sort of serious mistake.

Why don’t you guys like try to help me.

“Stand up,” he was given a strict instruction from the taller guy. He sluggishly got up from the dramatic fall after that pats the ripped pants of his. He winced a bit when he firmly stood straight, his both knees was injured. Kris frowned in atrociousness of the weak lad ahead of him.

He had always been a stern alpha who protects plus gives his betas shelter. The last thing these wolves would love to see is of course their leader’s anger.

As long as all of them could remember, Joonmyeon is the guy who kept on boiling up Kris’s blood. “Kim Joonmyeon, I told you to be strong, no falling down if someone actually hit you; neither mentally nor physically. That, those cuts are nothing compared to the pathetic you. Got that?” he got scold again for his careless mistake. The cold guy glare at the time when he took a step, leaving a sensitive word to Joonmyeon that is ‘Pathetic’.

He gave an assuring smile to his buddies however his eyes became watery. Lay walked to him with his blur face besides the deep dimples he had. He grinned playfully and skipped into the school next to his class, opening the door before carelessly hit the table and once again falls to the ground. Knees stomped to the class’s floor that he had accidentally injured—Joonmyeon screamed, no, shouted—in a painful voice. Kris was sitting in his place saw everything and lucky him; Joonmyeon, won’t be scold in the class.

He sat on the chair still wincing at the aching wound he had just trip over. His tears started to drop bit by bit and followed by a fall of tears. Buried his face quickly between the hands he covered his face trying to avoid teacher’s notice. His nose reddened along with his face, he barely focus in the class.

“Kim Joonmyeon, what are you doing?” the teacher managed to capture her student’s doing, causing him to startled. With all his friends gawking in the direction of his Joonmyeon felt uneasy.

 “Oh, is he crying?” a female student concludes after seeing his nose and puffy eyes and thankfully got the alpha’s attention. Kris get on his feet formerly make his steps to him, harshly grabbed his wrist. “You follow me,” he was instructed to leave the class even though the teacher was screaming for them to come back.

Joonmyeon was completely clueless on where the taller guy would like to bring him. Pushed to the wall, Kris gripped the collar of the school’s shirt and closer his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter