001

Hide the Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

There can be no failure to a man who has not lost his courage, his character, his self-respect, or his self-confidence. He is still a King.

-Orison Swett Marden

Chapter 1: Am I a werewolf?

 

Tracklist: City Hunter OST Liar

 

(HidetheWolf)

His footsteps get faster, his forehead was all sweaty. His ears could sense 100km away of sound without him knowing, but this time he could hear the loud thud noise behind him. Just behind him. And he wasn’t even sure, is that thing beside or after him? As his breath became heavy and uneven he fortunately found a tree. Big enough that suit for him to hide from the inexplicable beast that was chasing him. He took a rest behind it, soon be frightened with what his eyes showed him.

My hands... Why is it covered with this stuff?

Both of his hands were ensconced with greyish plus white furs and he felt like screaming by that time.  Peeks of the black, spiky nails were seen through the furs. His arms were replaced by two paws and legs. Same thing happened for both legs of his, which started to shape shorter length.  His height became twice and his body became bigger than his normal size. He felt strangely stronger. Without any wind, a friend of his approach him, thinking that he is the normal him.  “Joonmyeon?”

The big beast was startled, his huge adding with long hand swayed to the poor boy’s direction. His eyes went round when he saw his best friend, lying on the ground together with injured self. What did he do? He was just shocked due to drastic changes of the physical body he experienced. And now his buddy was cover up with bloods from the tip of his head until the end of his toe. The innocent beast understood nothing at that time then he ran away from the place as soon as he heard screaming.

Running with teary eyes, he was even petrified of the thing he became. His mouth let out these sorts of howl and growl. Claws kept on scratching the woods; it hurts his paws. Paused by a river he looks into the reflection of the water. His white cheeks had furry hairs on top and his eyes were wolf-shaped eyes. Yes, he never ever thought of becoming a werewolf. That is the story of Kim Joonmyeon, a boy who cried wolf.

88

“Joonmyeon, wake— Oh my god, where is he?” a middle aged lady went into a great panic attack after realizing her beloved son wasn’t in his bedroom, sleeping. She got the whole house a wave of ear-piercing scream question as, ‘Oh where is my Joonie?”

Of course, who wouldn’t? The entire villagers were ‘gifted’ very unpleasant news; a boy was found dead by a big tree and mostly believed the werewolves did that unexpected kill.  Since that horrible incident spread through it affected the daily routines.

No kids are allowed to go out by themselves.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter