Chapter 14

You Changed Me

A small figure was seen running along the hallways of the hospital.Tao stood up to welcome his brother who was currently standing in front of him,panting hard.

"How's Sehun's condition..?"Luhan asked in between breathes.

"He's still in the emergency room.."he sighs,looking down to his wrist where his watch was on.It has been a good 1 hour since Sehun was in the emergency room.They took a glance at the emergency sign where the lights were still on.Every minute and every second,they were praying and hoping for Sehun to be safe and to come out soon.Luhan was walking up and down the corridor nervously fiddling with his fingers while Tao was sitting on the uncomfortable plastic bench provided staring blankly at the emergency sign.

After quite some time,the emergency sign's light was finally dimmed.Both the brothers quickly stood up in sync and dashed towards the doors of the emergency room.A doctor walked out followed by his nurses who were pushing Sehun on a hospital bed to another room.

"Doctor! How's my student?!" The shorter male asked in concern.

"Are you his relatives?"asked the doctor.

"Umm...no.But I'm his school teacher."Luhan answered.

"Well,your fellow student's condition is very terrible,although he is not in a very serious stage,we are going to send him to the ICU to monitor him."said the doctor.

"Could we perhaps visit him...?"Tao asked timidly stepping out beside his brother.

"I'm really sorry but maybe next time.Your friend's condition is still quite unstable.." Tao nodded in agreement at the statement,including Luhan.They both bowed and then thanked the doctor for his hard work.

On the following days,Luhan and Tao would take turns to go visit and take care of Sehun.They were like dong part-time jobs.Tao would be the morning shift while Luhan would be the night shift since he'll visit Sehun after work.

A week or two has passed and Sehun was getting better day by day,giving them hopes,but he was still unconscious and hiding away from the living world.

'I hope you would wake up soon...' Luhan whispered quietly while holding Sehun's cold freezing hands.He looked as pale as the sheets.There was a pipe stucked up his nose and also a needle stucked up his arm to give him an IV.

While Luhan was doing his shift and Tao was hunting for food for the both of them,Tao came across Dr.Suho again.


Ohohohoo,what will happen in the next chappie? What does this Dr.Suho have to do with Sehun? It's all in the next chappie~Stay tuned!

Dr.Suho:Someone called me? ((Uhh...nuoh))

Dr.Suho:Hey there readers,I'm your doctor in charge,call me anytime whenever you're not feeling well *winks* The secret passcode to calling me is this [[some call the doctor Suho~]]

Good day~ *winks* *flying kisses* *swirls away*

 

Author's note: Uhh...Ignore Suho,he's somewhat....psycho,yep.

Anyways~Hey people! Long time no see~

Just a quick notice to inform you that I'm back with this new chappie xD (Nothing much new)

Andddddd! I'm gonna start revamping this whole thing soooooo,stay tuned for more changes in the story ><

Wanna find updates of my daily life and stuff,you can just go to my blog ^^

Hope you enjoy this,subscribe,vote up and leave a comment down below! I'm waiting for youuuuuuu xoxo