Chapter 13

You Changed Me

PEOPLEEEEEE~! Your long awaited update! Enjoy~~


Sehun started to over-think things.He was depressed with everything that happened to him.Since his life was already so ed up,might as well let it be and just rot.God was unfair to him.Everything just doesn't go on his way.Later on,he started doing drugs and cutting. He even stopped going to school and ignored everyone's calls. All he does is lock himself up in his room, thinking. Thinking about life,thinking about why everyone betrayed him.Was he that easy to be cheated on?Was he that stupid?He was clueless.

 

One day as Tao was about to visit Sehun and walked pass his house, he noticed that it was eeriely quiet. Being the curious person he always was, he walked up the pathway that leads to Sehun's house. He slowly brought his hand up to the door knob, to find that it was unlocked. He knocked on the door but no one answered. There was total silence coming from the house so he opened the door. 

 

As he walked in, he was very shocked of his sight. Broken beer glasses, junk food packets that are unfinished lying on the floor. He even saw a rat eating the left overs. Not to say there were like 5 cockroaches roaming freely around.It made Tao having an urge to puke,but he held it back,trying to stay strong.

 

He walked further into the house,examining every single corner of the house. He checked every room in the house to see no sign of Sehun. As he walked to the toilet, he nearly fainted at the sight he was seeing. Lying on the floor, was Sehun, mouth full of foam. In his hands were an empty bottle filled with pills. There were also blood around him. Tao was in panic. He quickly took his cell phone out and dialed for the ambulance.

 

The ambulance arrived in 5 to 10 minutes time. The paramedics carried Sehun into the gurney that was brought along. The paramedics checked for Sehun's pulse, which was pumping very slow. His life was at risk. Then, they shifted him onto the small little bed that was in the ambulance. They put a breathing mask above his mouth. Sehun's eyes were rolled back,eye lids half closed.He was half-concious. The paramedics then asked Tao to get up on the ambulance with them. Right after the back of the ambulance is closed, the ambulance was on high speed to the hospital.Sehun was immediately rolled to the emergency room.

 

 A psychiatrist happened to walk pass the commotion, which was doctors pumping the drug out of Sehun's system and giving him an IV. They also used a defibrillator to help his breathing go back to a normal pace. 

 

Tao was a nervous wrecked,walking up and down the hallway. He tried calling Luhan but it went to voice mail.He mentally cursed Luhan for not picking up the call at this important moment when he needs him by his side.He was close to tears. He didn't know what to do.His mind was blank.

 

 The psychiatrist which was walking pass,stopped by.

 

'What's happening there?' The psychiatrist or known as Dr.Suho as addressed on his name tag asked.He looked like someone who has a big variety of knowledge,a smart-,to be precise.He even had this eerie and creepy aura surrounding him,that made him look more like a psychiatrist.

 

'My school friend overdosed on drugs. He's had a very rough pass. He stopped school.' Tao answered, truthfully. 

 

'What's his name?' Dr.Suho asked, again.

 

'His name is Oh Sehun, doctor.' Tao answered. Dr.Suho then walked away swiftly, leaving Tao alone in the empty and eerie hallway,staring at the sight of Dr.Suho leaving.Weird.

 

Tao continued to dial Luhan's number,hoping that he would pick up the call as soon as possible.He tried for a several times,and finally,a soft 'Hello' could be heard from the other side of the phone.

 

'Oh my..Thank god you finally answered!' Tao said in joy.

 

'What is it,Tao? I'm still busy here.I was at a meeting just now..'

 

'Hyung......Sehunnie...'Tao struggled to find for suitable words to explain the situation.

 

'What happened to Sehun?'Luhan asked in concern.

 

'He...he...'Tao stuttered.'Hyung..I'm at the hospital right now..'he then continued,'Sehun is commited to the emergency room..'

 

'WHAT?!'Luhan nearly yelled.'What happened...?'

 

'It's a long story,hyung...'he sighed. 'Could you perhaps come to the hospital right now..?'

 

'I'm on my way,Tao.Wait for me.'Luhan said in a stern voice,throwing away his work and quickly heading to the hospital in a lightning speed.

 

Luhan couldn't think straight.All he could think about was Sehun.What could have happened to Sehun?Why was he in the hospital?He shouldn't have left him.It was all his fault.


A/N:Umm,hey there *smiles sheepishly* Long time no see...It's been quite a while ><

It's okay,you guys can scold me and leave mean comments,bash me.I'm ready to receive my punishment TAT

I'm really,very sorry for not updating for such a long time...Please forgive me TAT

It's okay if you guys hate me tho,it's my fault anyways...Sorry to disappoint you guys..

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter,my friend helped me with it ><

Feel free to comment,subscribe and upvote~

Thanks for your support!Love ya'll~ xoxo *le runs away before getting hit*