Chapter 12

You Changed Me

UPDATED.Enjoy :D


 

Everything went back the way it used to be.The same old lifeless Sehun,like days ago.Things happened so fast.He thought he had a chance,but he didn't.Although his love for Luhan remained the same,he lost trust and hope in life.

 

Sehun became closer with the new guy,Tao,since then.They often hang out together and talk about random things.Both Sehun and Tao happen to share the same likings and hobbies,and that's how they got so close.Although they are best friends,Sehun still cannot accept the fact that Tao is so close with Luhan.Jealousy and he didn't like it.He didn't want to hate his new friend just because of Luhan,but he couldn't stop himself from being jealous.Sehun's heart ached just by seeing the two of them together.Their relationship was different compared to Luhan and him.

 

Sooner after,Sehun couldn't take it anymore.He learned to let it go by leaving Tao and be alone.Sehun tried his best to avoid contact with Luhan,in any possible ways.Skipping schools,going to night clubs and drinking alcohol as usual. He didn't want the latter to see his current condition.

 

And today,a lifeless soul wandered around the streets of Seoul.(Hey,it rhymes xDD) The lifeless soul looked so pathetic.People wondered why a teenager like him,not to say a handsome one was wandering around.With baggy pants,dirty and ripped clothes,and a bottle of beer in hand,he looked more suspicious.

 

'What is he doing? He looks homeless. Must be a delinquent.'people were wondering.They were giving him wierd looks but Sehun didn't bother.

 

As Sehun reached home,he found that his house was messier than usual.Things were misplaced and were skittered all around the house.Sehun felt uneasy about it so he looked around.

 

"Who are you?!"Sehun yelled as he sees a stranger who broke in to his house.

 

The stranger had a fright and turned around to see Sehun facing him.It was a familiar face Sehun haven't seen for years..The guy that Sehun hated since N years ago..

 

His father.

 

Seeing his father reminds him of the sad things that happened and it was something that he didn't want to be reminded anymore.Memories of the past that he didn't want to remember flashed back in his mind and faded away like ashes again.Those memories were blurred.

 

The fact that his father was in his house creeps him and he was anxious about it.He still kept his guard to prevent himself from being a victim.

 

"Why are you here?"Sehun asked coldly while avoiding eye contact with the old man.

 

"Sehun..I..." He didn't know what to say.He was lost of words.

 

"Are you trying to steal my things,eh?"Sehun said,pointing at the things his father was holding in hand which belonged to him.

 

"No...I.."

 

"Put down the things and leave now before I call the cops!"

 

"Sehun...I'm sorry..."his dad said.

 

"Sorry for what?Sorry for abandoning me?Sorry for leaving me alone?Well,sorry no cure and I can live happily without you guys being here!"Sehun hissed back.

 

"Why are you here now to tell me you're sorry when it has been years?You and that are just the same..To think that I've trust you guys before.I was too innocent last time.."he continued.

 

Sehun's dad couldn't say a word because everything Sehun said was the truth.He felt sorry for Sehun.He didn't know where to put his face.To be yelled at by his own son,what a shame.

 

"You have nothing to say right?All you could say is sorry sorry sorry.Sorry my !Get out now!"

 

"Sorry Sehun..I just wanted to leave something for you..Take care of yourself..Stop drinking alcohol already,it's bad for your health.."he put down the things in his hands and walked towards the entrance slowly.

 

Sehun watched as his father heads for the door.His movement was slower than Sehun could remember.He was aging.Sehun pitied him but still had this hatred feeling for him.

 

"I love you,son.."That was his last words and the last time Sehun got to see him.

 

Sehun shut the door and went back to clean the mess his father made in the living room.

 

He saw a pile of papers randomly place on the coffee table.It was the documents he needed,everything.And a letter from his father.

 

By the time you read this letter,I'm already gone.Happy birthday,Sehun,although it's been such a long time since then.I bought you your favourite chocolate bubble tea from the place we used to visit.It's placed in the refrigerator,remember to drink it!:D I can still remember that you've always like to drink chocolate bubble tea so I bought it.Sorry,that's all I could afford since I don't have much money with me..I know saying sorry doesn't change anything but still,I'm sincerely sorry for everything..I hope you could understand me.Everything I did has a reason behind it..I have placed all the document you'll need for when you graduate and also my personal bank account book along with this letter.All my savings are in there,use it wisely.It's not much but,yeah,that's everything I have.Sorry for breaking in your house and to make a mess...I love you,Sehun.Although it sounds cheesy,haha..Bye..It's the last time seeing you,you've grown up being a handsome kid to my expectations.I'm proud of you!

 

Sehun was touched by his father's doings.The tears he held back flowed down and he cried with all his might.He regretted for kicking his father out of his house.He regretted everything.

 

He went to check the refrigerator and found himself a chocolate bubble tea.It looked familiar to him and brought memories back to him.There was a sticky note on it saying "Drink this when it's cold!It's the best!"

 

"Dad..."Sehun grabbed the sticky note in his hand and held it tightly.

 

It all started when Sehun was a kid.It wasn't like any other kid his age,he didn't have a perfect family.His parents often quarreled because of some adult stuffs,which caused them to divorce.Sehun followed his dad as his mom didn't want him.She hated him,for some particular reason.Although she calls Sehun a brat and treats him badly,Sehun would always pull a smile on his face,hoping that his mom would accept him. Kids his age would laugh at him,saying that his mother didn't want him and they would .But Sehun was a strong child,he fights for himself,for his own rights.

 

Mr.Oh became a single parent since his mother left.He gave all his love to Sehun.He cherished Sehun.He was a successful and intelligent bussiness man.He had to manage his company while taking care of Sehun,but he managed his time well and would spend his free time with Sehun to their relationship.

 

Unfortunately, one day his company got bankrupted.A worker from his company hijacked his company's account and all data and money went 'whoosh',gone.All his hardwork for years just vanished in a blink of an eye.No more turning back.There's nothing he could do.The worker left as soon as he got the company's money and was nowhere to be seen.Mr.Oh had to call for a dismiss and to close down his company.

 

Things didn't go on well and he didn't want Sehun to suffer,so he had to do it the harsh way.Everything Sehun is experiencing now was all prepared since years back.The house Sehun was staying now was purchased years ago for when Sehun is indipendent and could live on without his dad.The bank book,his father's hard-earned money,it took Mr.Oh years to save that much money despite the money from his private and personal account.All his properties are in it.He did part-time jobs to earn more money for Sehun to have a better living,and would always secretly deposit money in Sehun's bank account.

 

What a great dad..

 

It's too late to regret.Sehun regretted a lot of things.He hated himself for being such an idiot.Why can't things go his way?Why is he being treated like that?This is all not fair..