Chapter 11

You Changed Me

"Good morning,sunshine~"Luhan greeted Sehun with a bright smile on his face as he see him walking out from the room.Luhan was wearing an apron printed with lovely hearts on it and holding a plate in each of his hands.He cooked the American-style breakfast which contained eggs,bacons,and sausages for both of them.

 

"Good morn..."Sehun ruffled his messy hair.He suddenly stopped when he realized that Luhan was standing in front of him.

 

"Luhan..."he said,sounding very shock.

 

"Here,have your breakfast." Luhan placed the plates on the table while gesturing Sehun to sit down.Sehun,who was still shocked,froze for a while.He then sat down at the dining table as told.

 

"Umm..why am I here?"Sehun asked.

 

"You were probably drunk and was outside my house so.."

 

Sehun was mentally hitting himself for being an idiot.

"Did I say anything unecessary?"

 

"Maybe~~"Luhan chimed,making Sehun wonder. "Just shut up and eat."

 

Something was different about Luhan today.Not in looks or figure,but attitude.He was more..arrogant than usual and Sehun wondered why.Luhan also sat himself down at the opposite of Sehun.

 

Normally,laughters and chattering sounds could be heard whenever and where ever they are.Even when they are eating.People always say not to talk when you're eating so you wouldn't choke yourself till death,but they didn't care.This time,it was different.None of them said a word and the atmosphere was very tense.

 

Luhan cleared his throat awkwardly,trying to brighten up the atmosphere.

 

"Umm,so how is the food?"

 

"You really improved a lot,hyung"praised Sehun.

 

"Thank you~"Luhan chimed,satisfied with the answer Sehun gave.

 

After they had finish eating their breakfast,Sehun helped with the dishes and Luhan cleaned the dining table.Luhan then sat on the sofa with a serious look on his face.

 

"Sehun,I have something to talk about with you..."Luhan said with a serious look.

 

Sehun nodded and silently sat at the empty space next to Luhan.Luhan turned around to face Sehun and he started to feel nervous.He felt like he would get a serious punishment and felt like evaporating.What could it be that Luhan wanted to say?

 

"Sehun...."Luhan spoke up.

 

"Y...Yes!"Sehun was too nervous that he used honorifics.He usually would talk to Luhan casually without using honorifics.

 

Luhan giggled as he find Sehun's actions cute.Sehun's cheeks flushed pink and felt hot.He looked down to hide his current emotions,his apple red cheeks.

 

Sehun listened carefully as Luhan started to talk.He kept his head down to avoid eye contact with the older.

 

"So Sehun...."Luhan said.

 

"Y..yes!!"Sehun stuttered.

 

"I have been thinking about this for quite some time...And I think I should tell you before it's too late.."

 

He grabbed Sehun's hands and looked him in the eyes,hoping that Sehun would understand what he wanted to say.Sehun,who was confused,raised an eyebrow and stared at Luhan.It was kinda hard for Luhan but he must tell Sehun no matter what.

 

"Sehun....I love you too..." Sehun's eyes brightened when he heard this statement. "But...."Luhan continued.

 

"But what..?"Sehun asked,shoulders slumping down feeling disappointed.

 

"Sehunnie..I want you to have a normal life.People may not accept us and will leave harsh comments about us..And it's illegal for teachers to date students moreover two guys...I just...."

 

"But,hyung..."Sehun tried to argue back but got cut off by Luhan. "I'm sorry,Sehun..I'm really sorry..We can still be friends,right?"

 

 

"Yeah....friends.....friends."Sehun mumbled to himself as he repeated the words that broke his heart into pieces.He then stood up and was about to leave.

 

"Sehun..!"Luhan gasped."Where are you going...?"he asked.

 

"I'm going home...Thank you hyung,for everything..I love you."Sehun forced a smile and wrapped his hands around Luhan's waist.He gave Luhan a one last kiss on the forehead and released the older from his embrace.

 

Luhan watched as Sehun walked out the door,like how Sehun looked at Luhan fading away on that rainy day.He regretted letting Sehun go but not holding him back.But what has happened already did and it was all too late.Nothing can change the fact about it.


 

Author's note:Hey guys...:D Sorry for the wait >< I hope it wasn't too long....You won't hate me,right? Please say you won't TAT

It's like that to be a rookie author..Once you don't have any idea how to write it will be like this...So please forgive me TATT

How was the story? Leave comments down below and vote up if you like it :D 

PS:I heard rumours saying my babies will be having a comback soon OAQQ Angel and devil concept...(I smell fanfic plots here) Can't wait for their comback >< Oh!And anyone of you know where to buy EXO First Box?I want it so badly TAT Someone buy for me as a birthday present xD OHOHOH!Their debut anniversary is coming soon too!(Right after my birthday~) So much schedules on April zZ

Such a long A/N -.-'' Love ya'll! xoxo♥