Chapter 10

You Changed Me

Time passed by in a blink of an eye and school finally ended.Today was a ty day for Sehun because things didn't go the way he wanted.He could see couples almost at every corner on the streets of Seoul and that made him more moody.Sehun let out a sigh and continued his journey back home.Within 15 minutes time,he reached home.He threw his things aside and snuggled in his cozy bed.

 

By the time he woke up,it was almost 8pm.He went to the kitchen to hunt for food but he found nothing.He was depressed.During these times when he was not in a good mood,he would always find Luhan to talk,but now he has no one to rely on.The only thing he could rely on now is beer.Although he quitted the bad habit of drinking everytime he is moody,he had to because that's the only way he can release stress and forget about the sad things that happened to him.

 

As usual,Sehun went to the nearby mart that he often visited to buy beer.It was just located a few blocks away from his apartment.

 

"Welcome.."the worker greeted Sehun without much spirit.

 

"Oh!You underaged brat~Back to buy beer again?"a familiar voice spoke up.

 

"Jongdae,I'm not in the mood to joke around with you.."

 

"I know,I know~Everything is written on your face"he scoffed.

 

Jongdae was a 21 year old guy who is working at the mart.He and Sehun became friends naturally because Sehun always visited the mart.He liked to tease and troll Sehun.

 

Sehun was selecting the drinks at the refrigerator while Jongdae stood beside him.Sehun held the cans in both of his hands and used his back to close the refrigerator door.

 

"Would you make way?"Sehun said in an unfriendly tone.

 

"Okay,okay.."he replied,raising both of his hands to surrender after him.He then followed Sehun to the cashier counter.

 

"I really don't understand why young people like you have so many frustrations.You should enjoy life to the fullest"

 

"You wouldn't know why,hyung..You wouldn't know why.."Sehun mumbled.

 

Jongdae went away and came back with a chocolate bar.He handed the chocolate bar to Sehun with a wide smile,ear to ear,on his face.

 

"Here,for you.Cheer up~"

 

At these times,Jongdae is a kind and capable person to rely on.He knew that Sehun always liked to eat anything related to chocolate.Sehun smiled and whispered a 'thank you' to Jongdae.He took the chocolate bar and stuffed it inside his pocket.

 

"Thank you for coming~!"Jongdae exclaimed.

 

Sehun walked out the mart as soon as the automatic door slide opened.He sat at the table which was specially prepared for customers to enjoy his 'dinner'.He took out the chocolate bar from his pocket and unwrapped it to eat.The chocolate melted in his mouth like ice cream and had a bittery taste.He enjoyed it and was thankful to Jongdae for sharing such a wonderful thing.

 

After he finished his dinner,he packed up his things and headed back home.But what he didn't know was,he was too drunk that he went to the wrong direction.He headed to the direction where Luhan's house was located.

 

The lift stopped as it reached.Sehun walked straight and to a doorstep,like he was very familiar with this place.He took out his house key and tried to unlock the door,but it didn't fit in.He tried for a several times but it didn't work so he gave up.He started to get fed up and sat in front of the doorstep.There was no one at home because Tao was living with his boyfriend while Luhan was probably on his way home.

 

When Luhan came back,he found a body lying on the cold hard ground infront of his house.

 

A body which looked familiar to him.A body that he haven't seen for some time and missed it.A body which he eagerly wanted to touch and feel but couldn't because of some issues.A body,which was Sehun's body.

 

Luhan went forward and carried Sehun inside his house.He laid Sehun on his bed and covered him with the bed sheet to prevent him from getting a cold.

 

"This kid must be drinking again"Luhan shook his head in disapprovement.Suddenly,he felt someone grabbing his hands.

 

"Luhan..."

 

"Y..Ye..yes..?"Luhan stuttered.

 

Sehun was unconscious and started to blurt things out and confessed.

 

"Do you know how much I missed you?Do you know how much I love you?" Luhan remained quiet.

 

"I love you,hyung...I really love you.I never used to believe such thing as eternity existed in this world.For you,ever since the moment I touched you,I think of you day and night" A tear drop formed at the corners of his eye frame.

 

"Please accept me..."he continued.

 

Luhan was startled by his actions.He loved Sehun too,but he thinks that people couldn't accept them and he wanted Sehun to have a normal life.He wanted what's good for Sehun.But what was actually good for Sehun is for Luhan to accept his feelings.Who cares about how other people think when you love one another?

 

"I love you too.."Luhan whispered and gave Sehun a kiss on the forehead.