Don't touch her

Suspicious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I am late on the second day because of you!" Yumi panted heavily as she kept running full speed.

 

"It's not my fault that you overslept! You didn't ask me to wake you up, stupid." Soomi grumbled. They kept on blabbering at each other until they reached to the school's gate.

 

", it's closed." Yumi said, annoyed and still panting. She threw her bag on the other side of the gate. "What are you doing?" Soomi asked.

 

"Watch me." Yumi smirked. She climbed on the gate's fence and easily at the top of the gate. She did this many times before when she was late. It's no biggie. The tough part is to jump down.

 

"Are you crazy?" she heard Soomi shouting. "You are going to die and become one of me!" Yumi snorted and rolled her eyes. She wants to get it over with without getting in trouble. Yumi jumped down while Soomi put her hands over her eyes. When she slowly took it away from her face, she found Yumi safe and none of her body broken.

 

Before Soomi could protest, Yumi ran inside of the school. "I like her better when she's sleeping." she pouted before catching up to Yumi. Yumi went to her locker and opened it. She put her bag and get her books for class. When she closed it, someone was there behind it the whole time without her knowing.

 

She yelped in surprise but after knowing that it happened to be the jerk, her expression went back to emotionless. She ignored him and turned her heels to walk away. But Luhan caught her wrist and shoved her kind of harshly against the locker. He surrounded each of his arms on both sides beside her face to not let her escape.

 

"What do you think you are doing?" Yumi growled. Luhan smirked at her braveness without opening his lips. "I said what are you doing?"

 

"Who are you? What are you really?" Luhan asked, gazing in her eyes with sincere. But Yumi avoided his gaze and slipped out of the trap. I don't know either... she thought.

 

Without another glance at him, she ran again in the opposite direction. She saw Baekhyun coming in her direction with a worried face, but decided to ignore him since she's too emotional now for some reason.

 

Baekhyun stared at her running away from him, "What's wrong with her?" he talked to himself. When he continued walking, he found Luhan, standing against the lockers. He put the puzzles pieces together and finally found the answer. "Luhan." he mumbled.

 

He walked up to him with a glare and grabbed Luhan's collar firmly. "What did you do to her?" Baekhyun asked. Luhan stared at him with a raised brow, "What the hell, Baekhyun? What are you talking about?"

 

The first bell rang and soon, students are crowded around the two boys. "Who the do you think you are?" Baekhyun snapped. "You think you are the most coolest guy in this school?"

 

"Technically, you could say that." Luhan nodded. "Just remember, I can do anything I wanted. You know why? Because I am your principal's son." Luhan then sent a deadly glare at him. "Put your dirty hands off of me." he let go of Baekhyun's firm grip.

 

The students started whispering. "Aren't they best friends?" a girl asked. "Yeah, they are. I heard Yumi in the conversation." another said. "The freak? Hell no will our oppas fight because of her."

 

Baekhyun and Luhan heard the whole thing, Luhan was about to protest at them, but Baekhyun did it first. Leaving Luhan dumbfounded by his own actions. What the hell am I doing? he thought.

 

"You two are more of a freak Yumi will always be." Baekhyun said, and the two girls became silent and started crying.

 

"Oppa!" they heard a female's voice in the air. "Luhan oppa!" Heejin pushed the students out of her way. "Are you okay?" she immediately pushed herself to Luhan and all clingy to him, making him feel disgusted. She started to touched his cheeks even though it was all fine and she already knows that, but did it anyways.

 

Luhan backed away from her touch, "Never do that again." he warned her. Shortly, he stepped away from the crowd with ease. He glared at Baekhyun before leaving his sight. Heejin went beside Baekhyun and slide her arm into his. He glared at her, and at the corner of his eyes, he saw Soomi there behind the crowd. He smoothly went out of Heejin's arm and ran outside of the school, even there's still classes.

 

"Follow me." he mouthed to Soomi. She nodded quickly nodded her head and follow him outside. Once they are at the park behind the building, he turned around and face Soomi. "What did Luhan do to Yumi?" he asked.

 

"May I act it out?" she asked, blinking her eyes. Baekhyun nodded and Soomi cleared . Since Baekhyun back was facing the wall, Soomi copied what Luhan did by surrounding her arms at each side. "Who are you? What are you really?" she acted out exactly as what Luhan did and in a second she turned back into her normal self. "That's what he did." she explained.

 

Baekhyun furrowed his brows, "Why would she get so emotional over that?" Soomi shrugged. Soomi herself also was confused why Yumi reacted that way. "Possibly something to do with her past?" she said. "Yah, you are the one who told me that you are going to protect her. But I still don't know why-"

 

"Shut up now. I am having a headache." he rubbed his temples. "Don't tell to Yumi that I can see you. Don't tell the secret that I told you before." he alerted. Soomi rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I know."

 

After school, Yumi had detention because she was late for school. She had to clean up her classroom for 2 hours. Washing the board, mopping the floor, cleaning the windows, and other s. When she's completely done the cleaning punishment, she got ready to go home.

 

The hallway is all dark and scary, but good thing Soomi is there to company

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter