The fight

Suspicious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

At the warehouse, Yumi woke up and found herself lying on the cold floor. She looked at her surroundings. "Well, well. You finally woke up." a voice said in the dry air. There's barely any lights in here, but she saw a figure walking towards her.

 

"Who are you?" she hissed in anger.

 

"Yongguk." he said. "Leader of B.A.P." his face has lastly showed up in the light. He bent down and grabbed her chin. Yumi gasped. The gang in Seoul?

 

"So you look like you know us." he smirked as his 5 other mens came beside him. One person caught your eye. That person who makes you suffer from the past. The person who brings misery.

 

"Daehyun." she growled. "What the hell are you here?

 

Daehyun glared at her, "Repaying back for what your father did to my mom." Daehyun bent down at her level, grabbing her chin. "You know what he did?" He gazed deeply in her eyes.

 

Yumi scoffed in annyoance. "You told me this for the upteempth time, and I said he did not killed your precious mom." Daehyun slapped her with force in it.

 

"There's more to it, okay? He seduced her and made her divorced with my dad." Daehyun snapped. "My dad had heart problems and died because of that."

 

"You also killed my father afterwards. What he did to your mom drained into the sink because now you are the one who changed it." she grunted. She earned another slap on the face.

 

", I ought to kill you now then." he threatened, getting a knife in his hand. "Go ahead. Another problem lies ahead of your future because I will make you regret it for sure." she hissed.

 

He placed the knife on her neck, creating a bit of a cut. He hesitated a bit before putting his arm down like a defeat. "Fine, it won't be fun anyways if I do that." he said, giving the knife to his assassin from before, Seokjin.

 

"Yes, it won't be fun if you do that." another voice hung upon them. Yumi turned to see who it is and went wide open.

 

"Baekhyun!" she called.

 

Himchan chuckled, "Isn't that EXO? Pathetic losers." He high-fived Youngjae after making the comment.

 

"I suggest you step back out of our business." Daehyun snarled at him. "Well then, this is my nusiness from now on." Baekhyun smirked as he dodged the punch from Jongup. He kicked him using his hapkido skills on the neck.

 

Zelo hissed like a snake, heading for Tao. Bad choice, Tao is skilled in martial arts. He easily punched Zelo in the stomach and pushed him down on the floor. More mens from Daehyun's side came.

 

But they are probably in Tao's level because they are really good at fighting. Luhan eventually got punched in the face, blood on his lips.

 

Baekhyun kicked the guy's face and grabbed his collar. He saw how his friends is getting defeated by those mens. Because he was distracted, the guy he was holding onto threw a punch at him and Baekhyun collapsed on the floor.

 

One by one, EXO got tied up and Yumi grew worried. "You shouldn't have come here. I would've got it all solved." Yumi whispered to Baekhyun when Yongguk made him sat beside her.

 

"Yeah right you can." he said sarcastically. "How do you even know I was here?" Yumi asked suspiciously. "I got my source." he grinned, referring to Soomi.

 

Then, Daehyun suddenly dragged Yumi to the centre. Zelo and Jongup untied her and once they did that, she grabbed Daehyun by his collar.

 

"Whoa there, tiger." he smirked. "Remember I have your friends here." he nodded at EXO. Yumi let go of him with a grunt. "Do you want to get out of here alive?" he asked all of the sudden.

 

Yumi can see the suspicious in his eyes. "Maybe..? What if I do?"

 

He slightly chuckled as he took the knife from Seokjin. "Kill this guy over here." he pointed at Luhan. Yumi eyes widen in shock along with Luhan's. "No? Then how about I kill him instead?" Daehyun said as he was about to stabbed Luhan.

 

Luhan closed his eyes because within any seconds, he would die. "Wait!" Yumi shouted. "I-I'll do it."

 

Luhan eye's opened full of shock and hurtfulness. Daehyun smiled, sastified when she took his knife out of his hands. "If you plan to stab me instead, remember I have my assassin here." he winked.

 

Yumi's lips formed into a thin line while EXO tried to call her name to stop her, even Soomi. She ignored the calls from them and stared at Luhan. Her heart sank when Luhan looks like he is in a wreck. She only knew him for two days, and now she is about to kill him.

 

She closed her eyes to plan something. She exhaled loudly as she stabbed Luhan Daehyun on his leg. He screamed in pain as he ordered Seokjin to kill her right away. Seokjin immediately obeyed by heading to Yumi, but Yumi blocked his punch and do it to him instead.

 

She was shocked by her actions but still easily punch and kick the high-leveled assassin. "KILL HER NOW, I SAID!" Daehyun roared, which flinched Yumi by his loudness.

 

But she was still concentrated fightin with Seokjin. "She is really something." Kris stated and all of them agreed as they kept watching the fight. They acknowledge her as a goddesss now. "Plus, she is so damn y." Kai said, drooling over her sight.

 

Baekhyun want to slap the back of Kai's head but his hand is still tightly tied.

 

As Seokjin collapsed on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter