m o r t i f i e d

When the innocent fall for the naughty

"Yah, Donghae! Whats with the mopey face? Growing something?" Donghwa chuckled. I glared at him and faked a happy smiled.

"Yeah! Im growing my first chest hair!" I rolled my eyes. He stared at me and shook his head. "Thats weird.."

"Donghae, we should get going now!" My father suddenly said while his putting the plates in the sink. I nodded my head and take the last bite of my bread and quickly stood up.

"Bye loser" Donghwa smirked. I rolled my eyes and ignored it. I took my bag and quickly walked to the door.

"Baby, you're leaving without giving your mum a kiss?" My mum asked me with a faked sad face. I narrowed my eyes and shook my head.

"Mum, Im eighteen!" 

"Woah.. Since when did you realised that?" Donghwa laughed. 

"Whats wrong with eighteen?" My mum raised her eyebrow. I groaned and just said goodbye before leaving the house to my father's car.

Everything is wrong mum.. Nothing is right being eighteen..

"Now tell me, handsome boy. Whats your problem?" My father asked me while driving. 

"Nothing" I shook my head.

"Dont lied to your father. I never taught you that did I?" He glanced at me. I bit my lips and nodded.

"Girls.." I answered softly.

"Whats with them? Ohh.. I see, you're heartbroken?" He raised his eyebrow. I nodded slowly.

"She rejected me really harsh. She could just said she didnt like me and rejected me nicely, but.. Its the way opposite" I sighed. 

"Sometimes, girl did that because they simply want attention. We boys must be strong and never give up to win their heart. Love dont come to us, boy. We must look for it! Just like how I look for your mother!" He added a joke at the end and chuckled. I smiled and nodded.

"Maybe.."

___________

"Yah, Donghae! Are you alright?" Eunhyuk ran to me when he saw me getting out of the car. He looked in the car and smiled when he saw my father. "Hi, Mr Lee!"

My father nodded and smiled before his car drift away from there.

"Sooo, are you okay?" Eunhyuk wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and sighed "Terrible!"

"Tell me about it!" Eunhyuk nodded, understanding my problem. We walked to the school hall and I realised, everyone's eyes were on me. Its really disturbing but I managed to act cool. I opened my locked and dumped my bag in. Two girls beside me was glancing at me and whispering something real LOUD.

"Is that the boy?" One of the girls with bushy hair asked. 

Seriously, I wished to trim her hair. -,-

"Yeah. His the boy that Hanna rejected yesterday!" The other girl said back. 

"Now I know why she rejected him! His face was soo childish and disturbing and whats with the thin body? He need to get some abs!" The bushy hair girl glared at me. 

"And his short! Whats his height? 5'4?" They laughed. I bit my lips and closed my locker.

"Yah!" Eunhyuk suddenly confront them. The girls jumped a bit and quickly looked at Eunhyuk.

"Whats your problem? You girls think you're so pretty? Yah, bushy hair girl! Get a new haircut and wash it. Its really DISTURBING! Ohh.. And whats there I see at your arms? OMG! Is that muscle? Girl, you need to stop exercising because its DISCUSTING! And you short girl.. Whats your height 5'3??" Eunhyuk folded his hands. I slightly smiled.

Way to go Eunhyuk!

"M-Mianhae, Eunhyuk sshi" The girls looked down and quickly walked away. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Thanks buddy!"

He smiled and nodded.

"Now, should we get into class?" He smiled and bummed his shoulder to mine. I chuckled and nodded.

_____

Hanna p.o.v

"Your hair looks amazing, Hanna!" My besties compliment me. I smiled and touched my hair. I cut it yesterday at the salon and color it brown. It looks dashing.

"I know right?" I smiled. They nodded more then twice.

"Hanna, your crush!" My friend poked my arm. I looked at her and then looked at the person, my friend said 'crush'.

There stood, Lee Donghae. The most stupid boy in the world. I cant believe he said he likes me! I mean like what the ? Do I look like a low standard girl? That boy needs a life and a punishment.

I smirked and stood up.

"Where are you going?" My friends asked me. I looked at them and smiled. "Something~"

I stood infront of him. His eyes widen when he saw me and he quickly stopped. His friend, Eunhyuk looked at me with the hateful expression. So what? His not like the hottest boy in school!

"Donghae, annyeong!" I smiled cutely at him. He looked dazzled but Eunhyuk quickly bummed his shoulder. 

"Uh- Annyeong, Hanna" He said slowly.

"Why are you late, Donghae?" I asked him trying to be nice. Eunhyuk just smirked and mumbled something. 

"I-I.."

"Wait! I know why. You're making sure your underwear was dry right? Because you maybe pee on it! Babies cant find toilets right? They need to pee when they feel like doing it" I smirked. My friends laughed at my joke. I shrugged and smiled.

"Aniya" Donghae said slowly. 

"THEN? YOUR MUM CANT LET YOU OUT OF THE CAR BECAUSE SHE'S BUSY CRYING OF LETTING YOU GO OUT ALONE?!" I raised my voice, so that the whole class can hear me. They laughed and Im glad.

"Wo-Woh! Talking s infront of me huh lady? Why are you disturbing Donghae? Leave him alone! What happened yesterday was not important! Maybe you want to be extra evil today because your hair makes you looked like an old lady! How old are you? Forty eight?!" Eunhyuk defended him. The class laughed again. I bit my lips.

"GET A LIFE, ENCHOVY! ITS MY PROBLEM TO INSULT HIM. WHO ARE YOU? HIS SIDEKICK?" I said angrily. His face fell and stared at me angrily.

"YAH, OLD LADY! IF YOU'RE ON EARTH JUST TO RUIN PEOPLE'S LIFE, HOW ABOUT FLYING TO MOON? THE ALIENS ARE WAITING FOR YOU! IM SURE THEY WILL LIKE YOUR NEW UGLY HAIRCUT!" Eunhyuk said back. 

I gasped.

"YAHH! WATCH YOUR MOUTH.." 

"Whats happening here? Everyone get to their sit! We're beginning our class" The teacher opened the door. I glared at Eunhyuk. 

"You're lucky!" I hissed at him.

"You too!" He glared at me. We get back to our sits but before Donghae went to his seat which was behind me. He tripped because of me and Eunhyuk clenched his teeth angrily when he saw me doing that to Donghae. I shrugged and smirked.

Fair and square..

__
 

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND THE SUBSCRISE! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!^^

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!

^^COMMENT AND SUBSCRISE!!^^