r e j e c t e d

When the innocent fall for the naughty

Donghae p.o.v

I looked at her while taking my books from my locker. She looked prettier today. I bit my lips. I wished I could just tell her what I feel about her. She's just too flawless for me to touch. She's like an angle from heaven.

"Yah. Stop looking at her. You looked like a stalker" Eunhyuk said. I looked at him and shook my head. "I did not looked at her!"

"Did too" Eunhyuk smirked. I sighed and nodded.

"Come on, Donghae. You should tell her what you feel. How long would you keep this as a secret for god sake?!" Eunhyuk wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged.

"Forever.." I said slowly.

"Stop being a fool! You should tell her tomorrow" Eunhyuk grinned. I raised my eyebrow.

"Why tomorrow?"

"Its WHITE DAY, silly" Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Ouh. Right" I nodded once.

"How about you write a love letter and give it to her tomorrow! Im sure, she will accept you. You're the school cutest boy !" Eunhyuk faked a cheer.

I smiled. The teachers (esp women) always calls me cute boy. I have no idea why! Im eighteen and Im a boy. I guess maybe Im a bit cute. 

"Okay!" I grinned and nodded. Eunhyuk smiled and nodded too.

-------

The next day, Eunhyuk and I came early to school. I asked my mother if she could send Eunhyuk to school too and she said 'Aww.. How nice of my little sugar boyy!' - Im used to it. So its not a big deal. Every  mother do that to their eighteen yr old son-right?

"Ready?" Eunhyuk asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"Must we really do this?" 

"OF COURSE! THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! YOU NEVER BE ON BED AT ALL!" Eunhyuk half screamed. 

"Eww~ Thats gross, Hyukjae" I blushed. 

I have to admit. Im still ! So what? Im still eighteen. Im not like Eunhyuk. His not even a when his sixteen. -,-

"There she is! Gooo!" Eunhyuk pushed me when he saw Hanna leaning against her locker while having a little chit chat with her friends. I gulped and slowly walked to her. My heart was beating so fast right now. 

"Uh.. Hanna sshi" I said slowly. She stopped talking with her friends and focused on me. She folded her arms and raised her eyebrow.

"Yes?"

I took a deep breathe and collect my courage to give her the letter. "Here! For you!"

It took her twenty seconds to accept it. My face brighten when she accept the letter.

"Is this what I think it is?" She stared at me. I blushed and nodded. "Neh!"

"OH-MY-GOD! Hanna, you have a child crushing on you!!" Her friends laughed. I looked down. Mortified.

Her face blushes and threw the letter on the ground. My eyes widen.

"Look at what you have done! You hummiliated me infront of my friends!" She screamed. 

"I dont meant to.."

"LOOK! YOU'RE A LITTLE BOY. A STUPID LITTLE BOY! HOW COULD I LIKE YOU WHEN YOU'RE MUM'S FAVORITE BOY!" She said. I  looked down.

"I even saw his mother kissing his cheeks!" Her friend chuckled. I felt the prickling of tears coming up behind my eyes.

"See? Snap out of it pretty boy! Im too good for you!"

"B-But.."

"How could i ever date with you when you're still wearing diapers?! You're an unmatured boy, LEE DONGHAE!" She said angrily.

"I dont want to see your face or anything related to you from now on!" She step on my letter and smirked. She continue stepping on it. Its like stepping on my heart. I looked at how she continue crushing my heart into pieces.

I cannot take this anymore..

I ran from there to Eunhyuk who was watching from behind. I hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

"Im sorry.." He patted my shoulder and he quickly saved me from there.

From that day onwards.. I never believe in girls and love..

____

Comment and subscrise!^^