s o r r y

When the innocent fall for the naughty

Hanna p.o.v

Its two days already and Im not seeing Donghae at all. Where is he? Shouldn't he suppose to be kneeling infront of me and saying how sorry he was? But no, his not even coming to say sorry or calling me. Eunhyuk by the other handis not helping at all. I switched on my TV and Mr Simple was playing. Hm.. I sat on my pink coach and turn up the volume. Then, its Donghae part. I turned it up a bit more, so I could hear his voice better. His voice was not bad at all, infact its actually nice.

I couldn't help but to stare at him during the music video. When its Eunhyuk's time, I rolled my eyes. His hair was terrible. -,-

I switch off the TV after the music video end and loll myself on my comfy bed. Looking at the turning fan, I sighed heavily.

Where is he? I want to talk to him. Well, I dont know. Im not missing him for sure! His angry face was terrifying. His smile was soothing. Aaah! Hanna, you should not think about him. His a nerd! Who cares if his a singer now! How about Eunhyuk? His my boyfriend. Well.. Kindda.. I want to see him! I need to see Donghae! Or not, i would think about him all day longg!! I need to make things right!

I grabbed my phone and text Donghae. Please, I hope he reply. 

'Uhh.. Hi, Donghae. Can we meet?'

Two minutes later, my phone beeps and I quickly took my phone.

'Sure. My dorm at three. Adress: **********'

I smiled and hugged my phone. At last! I will meet him! I ran to my closet and pick my best casual outfit. A red top and a jeans skirt. I ran downstairs and put on my brownish boots before running outside and getting in the car.

Wait!! Its still, 2.30 p.m.! Why am I being excited? -,-

I rolled my eyes. start the engine and drive as slow as possible to Super Junior's dorm. I arrive at 3.01 sharp. I pressed the bell and waited for the door to be open. After three minutes of waiting, the door slowly opened. A tall muscular boy. I know him. I saw him in the video. His the second person to sang in that video if Im not wrong.

"Hi! Im here to meet uhh.. Donghae" I smiled. He yawned and opened the door wider. "Sure, come in. His in his room.." 

I nodded and went to the room the tall boy told me to. I opened the door without even knocking and saw Donghae lying on the bed with a magazine on his face.

"Yah. Donghae ah~" I poked his arm. He ignored it and continue sleeping. I bit my lips and took the magazine revealing his face. I blushed when I saw his face. His actually.. very cute..  I poked his cheeks and he moaned and turned to the other side of bed. This boy is so annoying.. I pulled his arm, to wake him up. But he did something I never expect. He pulled me to his bed and hugged me around my waist. 

I closed my mouth with my right hand. IM BLUSHING LIKE HELL!! I could feel his breathe under my neck.

"Donghae. Please- wake up!" I raised my voice a bit. 

Still no reaction from him..

"DONGHAE!" I screamed. 

"WOAAHHHHH!!" He screamed and pushed me down. 

Ouch..

"What the hell was that?" I heard him mumble.

"YAH! IM DOWN HERE!!" I said angrily. He looked down and smirked. "Ohh.. Hi.. Nice " 

I blushed and closed my leg. 

"So, why are you here?" He asked me while scratching his head.

"I TEXT YOU!" I folded my arms.

"I know but why?" He raised his eyebrow.

WHY? WHY?! HIS THE REASON WHY!!

"WHY ARE YOU NOT APOLOGIZING TO ME? YOU SHOULD COME AND SAY SORRY!" I hissed angrily. 

"Me?" He narrowed his eyes.

"YES! YOOUU!!" I put my index finger on his forehead before pushing it lightly.

"WHO'S THE ONE WHO INSULTED ME?!" He asked me angrily. 

"WHO?!" I shrugged.

"YOUU!!!" He put his index finger on my forehead and pushed it extra hard.

"YAHHHH!!" I screamed angrily.

"WHATT?" Donghae stuck his tounge out. I bit my lips and attacked him. His eyes narrowed.

"STOP PULLING MY SHIRT! YOU'RE CHOKING ME!!!!"

"SAY THAT YOU'RE SORRY!!"

"NEVER!!"

"SAY ITT!!" I pulled it harder.

"OUCHH! THAT HURT!!"

"SAYY IT NOWW!!"

"NOOOOOO!!!"

"SAY IT OR I KICK YOUR BALLS REAL HARDD!!"

"FINEEE!! IM SORRY!!!"

"WHAT?"

"IM SORRY!!"

"OKAYH.. BUT IM STILL KICKING YOUR BALLS!!" I smirked letting him go and kicked his ball real hard. He winced in pain and fell on the bed.

"I always winn~~" I smirked and turned around.

AND IM SURPRISE TO FIND THAT. NINE BOYS ARE LOOKING AT ME WITH THEIR JAWS DROPPED.. OH BOYY!!

---

SORRY IF ITS KIND OF RUSH!! ):

COMMENT AND SUBSCRISE!^^