O M G

When the innocent fall for the naughty

Donghae p.o.v

"Must I really follow you?" I grabbed his hand. I stared at him pleading some mercy. Eunhyuk stared at me back and shook his head twice.

"Na-ah. You're following me" He said and pulled my hand off the van. I pouted. "Why cant you just ask Kyuhyun to accompany you? He would love it"

"Just shut up, Donghae and follow me!" He glared at me and pulled me to his house nearby. My heart started beating. Im going to meet my first love. AGAIN! This is not what I planned. Im not ready to meet her. We reached the front door and Eunhyuk pressed the bell. His mother opened the door and he quickly hugged her. His dog Choco came running to him and Eunhyuk quickly pick it up and hugged it.

"Where's my guest?" Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow. 

"She's at the living room" His mother replied closing the front door after we entered.

"I-I think I need to pee!!" I stuttered. Eunhyuk and his mother looked at me weirdly.

"What? I have kidney problem!" I pouted.

"Donghae, just stop! You're healthy" Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. His mother chuckled and pinch my cheek. "Aigoo~ Kyeopta!"

Eunhyuk dragged me to his living room. I gulped when I saw a women figure there.

"Hanna?" Eunhyuk said. Hanna slowly turned around. Her shiny glossy hair followed her movement. She looked at me and Eunhyuk and smiled sweetly.

"Eunhyuk!" She smiled and rushed to him and hugged him. I glared at them. What ever it is, Im not happy with this hugging sesion.

"I miss you so much! Hm, who's your hot friend?" Hanna smiled naughtily to me. I blushed and looked down.

She didnt even recognised me.. 

"Yah. His Donghae, Lee Donghae" Eunhyuk sighed. 

Hanna p.o.v

"Yah. His Donghae, Lee Donghae" Eunhyuk sighed. My eyes widen and looked at the hot muscular boy infront of me.

THIS FREAKIN HOT BOY IS DONGHAE?! HOW COULD HE CHANGED SO MUCH? I THOUGHT HE WOULD WEAR BUNNY EARS OR A SHIRT WRITTEN IM MUMMY'S FAVORITE BOY!! BUT NO, HIS WEARING A BLACK SHIRT, TIGHT ENOUGH TO SHOW HIS BODY AND HIS HAIR WAS NOT COMB LIKE A NERD BUT LIKE A BAD BOY HAIRSTYLE. 

"Lee Donghae?" I said slowly looking at him. He nodded slowly. "Neh, Im Lee Donghae. The school nerd seven yrs ago.."

"B-But, h-how could you.. c-ch-change?" I stuttered. Eunhyuk sighed heavily but Donghae just slightly smiled.

"I cant be a BABY when Im a singer right?" He shrugged.

SINGER?

SHUT UP!!

GOD, WHY MUST THIS WORLD IS GETTING WEIRDER AND WEIRDER!!

"S-Singer?" I stuttered again.

WHY AM I STUTTERING? I USUALLY SCREAMED AT HIM!!!

"Neh. Im a member of Super Junior" He nodded his head again.

"WHAT?! WHO'S SUPER JUNIOR?!" I screamed again. I think Im going crazy.

"Hanna, please. Relax okay? Super Junior is like the most famous korean band in Korea. We're known by KPOP fans around the world and we have our own fan club name E.LF.. Im also a member but Im a rapper. So, please relax. Its not a big deal being a singer" Eunhyuk shrugged.

"You're a singer too? How could I not know about this?" I said unsatisfied.

"Because you're an 'American' for seven years" Eunhyuk smirked. I glared at him.

"So, you're like famous?" I stared at Donghae. He kept quiet and answered "Well.. All girls know me.."

"THIS IS SOOO NOT FAIRR!" I screamed. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and slapped my face.

"Whats that for?!" I stared at him angrily.

"You're still not learning your manners and you're in my house" Eunhyuk said calmly.

HOW COULD I LIKE THIS BOY?!

"Hanna, what do you do now?" Donghae looked at me. 

"Uhh, I umm.. I- Im not working" I said shyly. 

WHY AM I SHY AGAIN?! MY BRAIN IS NOT WORKING WELL!

"You're unemployed?" He raised his eyebrow. I nodded slowly.

Come on, Hanna. Be the real you! Be what you are seven years ago!

"SO? WHAT IF IM NOT WORKING? YOU THINK YOURE A SINGER, SO YOU CAN EASILY STEP ON ME? THINK AGAIN MUMMY'S BOYY!!" I smirked at him. His eyes narrowed. Eunhyuk choked his orange juice.

Donghae stared at me. He suddenly stood up and punched the table. I gasped and slowly looked at him terrifiedly.

"WHY MUST YOU BE SO MEAN TO ME? WHAT DID I DO WRONG UNTIL YOU MUST HATE ME FOR SEVEN YRS?! DO I STILL LOOK LIKE MY MUM'S FAVORITE BOY? DO I STILL LOOK FRAGILE ENOUGH? WHAT CAN I DO SO THAT YOU WOULD THINK DIFFERENTLY ABOUT ME? WHAT MUST I DO? TELL ME!!" He said angrily. I slowly gulped.

Im not ready for this. Im not ready to answer his question.

I looked at Eunhyuk. He looked at me and smirked. He even mouthed 'serve-you-right'. Erghhh!! Useless boyfriend!

"EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS WRONG!! I HATE EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT YOU!" I stood and screamed at him back.

Okay.. Nice move, Hanna..

His eyes narrowed and punch the table again before leaving the living room. I slowly sit down. 

This is not what I planned... I dont want history to play again... What must I do? Must I apologize to him? Ani! His the reason here. I'll just going to wait for him to apologize to me- yeah.. I'll just wait for him. Im sure he will apologize to me A.S.A.P

"You're still the old Hanna huh?" Eunhyuk looked at me. I looked at him and twirl my hair around my finger.

"Thats what you like about me right?" I smiled seductively. He chuckled.

"Uhm, so how about making out?" I raised my eyebrow and scoot nearer to him. 

"EWW! GROSS!! GET OUT OF HERE, WOMEN!!" He pushed my face.

Huhh.. Life is not easy, Hanna..

__

ATTENTION: ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND A GOOD POSTER?^^ IF DO PLEASE TELL ME WOULD YAA? COMMENT, SUBSCRISE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER! ALSO, STARTING FROM NOW ON, 'DONGHAE' WOULD REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS!! kamsahamidaa!!:DD