Debut and Encounters

Is this... Close Enough

Soundbyte: MAMA - EXO

April 11, 2012. A lot of people are running around this building busily doing their work. You can see a lot of singers around hastily practicing singing and dancing. Suho gathered the members of EXO K around. "Okay guys, This is it, all our hardships were all for this day. The day we finally debut! So guys let's enjoy it don't make mistakes okay?"

"Kai are you okay? you look nervous" asked Chanyeol

"Yes, I'm Fine. maybe a little nervous?. hehe." JongIn said in a low voice.

"Haha that's okay, you just need to relax. I'm actually nervous too."

Waiting for their turn to perform. JongIn decided to go to the vending machine in the hallway. "I think I'll have a canned coffee" he said to himself. Near the vending machine was the main door to the studio were they shoot the stages. In a matter of minutes I'll be in there too performing our song and making are debut he though to himself. He can't helped but to hear a couple of voices inside and decided to take a little peek.

"Welcome to Inkigayo!!" said by the emcee's simultaneously

"CUT! okay that was good!" said by the director opposite the stage.

It was Nicole, Hara and IU on the stage. Nicole was wearing a floral dress that goes together nicely with her plum colored hair, IU had a ring of flowers on her head and Hara was wearing an off green dress and white leggings. 

"I wonder if someday I'll be an emcee to a music program too." JongIn whispered

"KAI! Let's go rehearse for the stage!" Suho called him.

"Alright, I'm coming!" he shouted.

Jongin came sprinting toward Suho while looking around the hallway. Jongin thought, after seeing members of KARA, that there was a small chance that he could see her today. JongIn released a sigh "nah, who was i kidding. I still have a long way to go"

"Did you say something to me? Kai?" Suho asked.

"nothing.." he quickly replied.

"are you ready for the interview? you do know you're gonna have to show the point to our dance together with sehun, when emcees asked right?"

Jongin totally forgotten about "of.. ofcourse.." he replied with uncofidently

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

120411 EXO debut @ Inkigayo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good job everyone, now that the filming is finish. all that is left is too great your sunbaenims and give them your albums" said EXO's manager

"and since we still have another schedule after this, I think we you guys need to split up."

Still wearing their stage clothes, the EXO members after splitting into two groups, with D.O., Sehun, and JongIn on one group, and Chanyeol, Suho and, Baekhyun in another, they head out their waiting room and started knocking from room to room greeting and politely bowing to their seniors and asking them for their guidance. Finally Jongin's group came across a room where they can hear a bunch of giggling and some inaudible noises. 

 

With Jongin about ready to knock, he heard a voice "Jiyoungie! Faster!". He suddenly became really tensed. He knows that voice, he could recognize it from a mile. Jongin was for a fact a KARA fan after all. It was Nicole's voice but it wasn't because of hearing Nicole's voice that he got suddenly tensed it was more because of what she said.

"Is Jiyoung here? that can't be" he whispered to himself.

"yah! what are you doing? you want me to knock instead?" D.O. asked

Sehun, the hyperactive that he is, went ahead and knocked at the door himself.

"Who is it? You can enter" a girl's voice replied from inside the room.

D.O. opened the door, "Excuse me we are EXO. anyeonghaseyo" they replied while bowing

"Oh come inside, we were just talking about you guys" Hara jokingly replied.

Jongin couldn't hear anything besides her fast beating heart. With his eyes looking down and heavy footsteps he followed the rest of the members inside. He was slowly gathering the confidence to look up and look around the room. He looked to his right and saw IU and Hara who were just about to stand up from the black sofa to greet them. Then looked to his left and see's Nicole sitting down in a chair in front of a mirror. He looked around and to his relief he didn't see Jiyoung in the room. He unconsciously let out a deep sigh. With him calming down he saw that Nicole was holding in her hand her cell phone and figured that she was probably talking to Jiyoung on the phone at that time.

Nicole hunged up the phone. "So what does a couple of handsome guys doing here?" nicole jokingly asked.

With an outstretched arm and holding a CD case. "We're here to give the sunbaenims our debut CD" EXO members said altogether

"Really. Daebak!. hehe." IU said. "Please sign it too, we're big fans of yours" Hara handed a marker to Sehun.

"It will be our pleasure, and we're all your fans too." Sehun cutely replied.

A sudden knock on the door made them all become really quiet. "Who's that?" Nicole said.

Nobody replied. Again another knock on the door. "Come In." Nicole said

But nobody was opening the door. In the middle of signing the albums, DO said "It's probably our other members and are just to shy to come in, hehe" 

"I see, go let them in, we want their signs too."

"Go open the door for them JongIn" DO ordered.

He went to the door and slowly opened it ready to high five the members. And he suddenly froze as if someone pressed pause on the remote. He was so surpised that it wasn't their other members. But instead a girl who has a deep dark blue hair, wearing a white dress and a pearl headband was standing in front of him. It was Jiyoung.

"Annyeong~!" Jing greeted informally while waving and that signature smile of hers.