Time

Last.. Goodbye

The YG Family received the news of Seunghyun coming out of the coma. They came by separately to visit him. You gave them time alone, so you went downstairs to Starbucks with your book. You were smiling from ear to ear. You couldn’t even concentrate well. You ended up abandoning your book and just smiling out of the window. You were so happy that you did not realize someone sitting in front of you.  When you turn back to the front, it was too late, you got a shock already.

“OMO!!!” You screamed.

Everyone turned to look at you.

The person in front of you slapped your thigh and apologized on your behalf.

“Jwesonghaeyo..” (Sorry)  He pointed at you then made ‘She’s mad’ sign. (In case you don't understand, you know that finger pointing to your temple and twirling action?) Your eyes widen. But before you could explain yourself, he grabbed your stuff and pulled you out. For some reason, you did not get angry, instead you kept on smiling. He dragged you up onto the roof then let you go. You were still smiling.

“Hello? Crazy?” He asked, poking your cheek.

“Yes.. Insane.. Mad.. Nutcase.. That’s me now. Hehehe..” You hugged him tight.

“Aigoo aigoo.. You finally admitted it after so long..” He rubbed your back.

You slap his back, “YAH!!”

“Owww... How can you do this to me..”

“Why not?”

He pulled you to sit down, then he lie on your lap, hugging your arm.

“Pabo ah~ Let’s go home..”

“Huh?? H..Home..?? But you..”

“Tsk.. Is three years not enough?”

“But I sold your house..” You said with a straight face.

“WHAT!?” He shot up, looking at you.

 “HAHAHAHA THE GREAT CHOI SEUNG HYUN IS NOT THAT GREAT AFTER ALL!!”

You couldn’t stop laughing, he stared at you in disbelieve.

“What exactly did three years did to you?”

You stopped laughing. You look at him, seriously.

“Three years almost killed me. That’s what it did to me.”

You stood up and walked off. He caught your arm.

“Hey.. Sorry..”

You had your back facing him. You did not want to let him see you cry. But from your body actions, it told him everything. He back hugged you, burying his face in your hair.

“I’m so.. sorry..”

‘Let me make it up to you..’ He thought to himself.

You wipe your tears dry with the back of your hand. You turn around to face him. You smiled your widest smile at him. You cup his face with your palms.

“Let’s go.. Let’s go home.. Okay?”

He nodded. He lean in to kiss your cheek. He held your hand and the both of you walked down back to the room.

“I think I need another room to house all those bearbricks. You almost turned the place into a museum... Hahaha..”

“I’m glad you know. Do you know how torturing it is to clean those tiny bears all the time.. Aish.. Not the slightest bit appreciative..”

“Who says!? I’m thankful alright. Thank you for staying with me..”

“If I don’t stay, who would?”

He smiled as he pushed open the door of the room. It was pitch dark. Suddenly, party poppers exploded in their face.

“HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Someone pushed you aside and jumped onto Seunghyun.

You turn on the light and saw Seungri clinging onto Seunghyun like a koala bear. The other boys were trying to pull him away but he just kept hugging him.

“Yah yah.. Seungri-ah, are you trying to break my back?” Seunghyun asked as he carried him to the sofa and dropped him.

“HYUNG!!!! I’M SO HAPPY!!!” He burst into tears. Seunghyun had to comfort him in return.

They spend the night there together with you, partying as thou the hospital was owned by YG. They crashed there for the night and the next morning, they sent the both of you back to Seunghyun’s villa.

Seunghyun’s place looked exactly the same. You came weekly to clean up the place and replenish food. Sometimes, you would sleep over, but you did not really like the fact you were alone in the house so huge.

“Woah.. I was expecting to find cobwebs all over.. I didn’t know you could clean.. Hahaha..” He hugged you at your waist as the both of you walk in.

You smack him on his cheek.

“I clean the place okay! Damn you..” You were smiling to yourself.

You help him to the sofa. He threw himself onto it and rolled about.

“Yah yah! Please.. Be careful.. You are not that well yet..” You found yourself acting like his mother.

“Aigoo.. Omma..” He pulled you onto the sofa.

“Relax okay! I’m well! No worries!!”

“Ahh whatever.. Let me go..”

“Play me a song.. On the piano..”

“EH!? Why so sudden??”

“Please.. I just want to hear it..”

“But.. I have not touched the piano in months..”

“You can do it.. The other time you said you couldn’t, you played the entire piece.. Please..” He gave you those puppy eyes you couldn’t handle.

“Alright alright.. What?”

“The only one you can play in full..” He smirked.

Your face turned red, “Not playing anymore!!”

You stared at him, arms crossed.

“Hahahaha! JOKING ALRIGHT! My favourite piece, please..”

“NO!!”

“For me, please!!” He begged you.

You did not know why he was acting this way, but you did it anyway. You went to the piano. You cracked your fingers and started playing Canon in D. He sat on the sofa, arms across his chest, eyes closed, enjoying your piece. He chuckled at your occasional mistakes.

‘Thank you baby.. Thank you.. I have so much I want to do with you.. If only time allows me.. But I promise I’ll make the best out of whatever time I have..’

He clapped when you finished playing. What you did not know was that he was secretly recording your piece. He saved it in his phone and went to you.

“Let’s go out!”

“We just got home!”

“We don’t have much time!”

“Huh??”

“Ahh I mean, I lost 3 years already! Come on, fill me up! I don’t want to be a country bumpkin celebrity!!”

“Hahahhaa! Fine fine.. Where to?”

“I’ll figure it out! You go shower and change into warm clothes!”

“Yes yes.. I’ll go..”

As you prepared yourself, he wrote down a list of places to go and stuff he want to do with you. He packed your schedule for the next few days tightly.

“If I could, I’ll spend a lifetime doing all these with you... Sorry I have to cramp them up..” He mumbled to himself.

“Did you say something?” He got a shock, but he did not show it.

“Ya! I was wondering if the bathroom monster ate my girlfriend up. Why is she taking so long!?”

“Hahaha! What bathroom monster!? The only monster here is YOU! Let’s go!”

He did not tell you where he was taking you. He just drove. He stole occasional glances at you, but you were too busy playing with the cold air, doodling on the window.

“Like a kid..”

He pushed whatever thoughts he had in his head aside. He only want to focus on giving you the best time you ever had.