Chapter 7 – Promise Me

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Will you leave me, hyung?” Jeongmin required with desperation in his voice.

He thought that it felt like he was the third party in this relationship. Even though he was the one Hyunseong being in love with at the first time, but now Bora is his soon-to-be-fiancé after all, not him. Then if Hyunseong was dating Bora, it wouldn’t be any problem. Bora is pretty and Jeongmin doesn’t even include to the pretty category.

“Leave you? What are you talking about? Of course not, definitely not.” Hyunseong firmly said, cupped the guy’s face in his palm and pecked his lips repeatedly.

Jeongmin giggled then covering his lips to stop Hyunseong for kissing him.

“That’s enough hyung.” He whined with face turned red.

“But I’m still starving for your lips. Let me eat it until I’ll feel enough of it.”

Jeongmin’s face turned red even more and decided to cover up his face under the blanket, leaving Hyunseong chuckled before joined him on the bed.

 

***

 

Jeongmin woke up only to find a huge space beside him. He threw his gaze all over the room but there was no sign of Hyunseong’s existence.

“Where is he?” he grumbled and yawned before stepping to the bathroom.

He needed to be positive, everything would be fine. Jeongmin kept that in his mind.

“Jeongminnie-ya, let’s get a breakfast together.” Jeongmin turned to the soft voice of Mrs. Shim who called him from the stairs. He gave a smile and headed to the middle-aged woman.

“How are you today, ahjumma?” he politely greeted and joined her to sat on the dining table. But he still hadn’t found Hyunseong there.

“Where is Hyunseong, ahjumma? I didn’t find him in our room when I woke up.” Jeongmin asked and Mrs. Shim looked a bit surprised before let out a giggle.

“So, he didn’t go back to his room last night?” Mrs. Shim asked with a smile. But it felt like a thunderstorm inside Jeongmin’s heart.

Last night? What happened last night? He only remembered that last night they straightly went to bed after talked.

He bitted his bottom lip as gained his courage to ask, preparing for everything that would come out as the answer.

“W-what happened last night?” Jeongmin didn’t mean to stutter, but he couldn’t help it as he felt his legs trembled while he was waiting for the answer from Hyunseong’s mom.

“You don’t know that last night Bora and Hyunseong went for a stroll?”

Jeongmin felt like his heart got ripped out from his chest. It hurts.

“Strolling? Late at night?” Jeongmin managed to ask and he had expected that the next word may make his heart broken and burned into ash.

“Yes, they were walking hand in hand and it looked like they were getting along really well.”
Jeongmin gazed his food with no appetite. Hyunseong went for a date when he was sleeping? Was it like that?

He was still spacing out when Mrs. Shim grabbed his hand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter