Chapter 12 – Nothing More Than..

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jeongmin, I need to go back.” He whispered softly, gazing Jeongmin who didn’t stop crying and sobbing frantically.

The younger didn’t react, his eyes fixed on glaring Hyunseong who tried loosening the grip on his neck. “Hyung, what should I do so you want to come back to me?” Jeongmin asked desperately, his heartbreaking voice made Hyunseong felt a pang inside his heart.

“I need to go back to the party, Jeongmin.” Hyunseong said softly, seeking for understanding.

Hyunseong felt guilty immediately after he looked at Jeongmin who drifted his hands away quite swiftly from him.

On the other side, the words ‘going back’ smacked Jeongmin hard enough to remind him about their situations right now. Jeongmin just missed him so much and also drunk that he forgot about what they were, they were nothing more than friends.

“Sorry. You’re right. I think that I’m too drunk. ” Jeongmin let go of Hyunseong entirely and turned his back to Hyunseong while covering his mouth with his palm to ease his sobs. He already looked so miserable and painfully pitiful in front of Hyunseong. He needed to get a grip on himself in order to heal his own shattered heart.

‘Jeongmin, you don’t know how much I love you until now.’ Hyunseong thought as he made a way to sit on the edge of the bed, caressing the younger’s hair softly.

“Stop doing this kind of thing hyung, stop touching me!” Jeongmin sat up and snapped as repelled the hand that softly came across his hair before. “You don’t know how I miss being with you. Taking a brief walk late at night together, reading some books together while lying on your bed. You don’t know how much pain that I’m suffering because of you. You don’t even want to try to understand. You keep me close but you also dumped me at the same time. You are so selfish Hyunseong hyung. And I’m just so stupid!” Jeongmin yelled loud enough and shoved Hyunseong from the bed. Anger and alcohol really got over his whole body.

“I’m trying hard, I have tried to forget about you, but I can’t. What should I do? Please... I don’t know what I should do.” Jeongmin buried his head on his palm and cried desperately.

Hyunseong let him calm down first before got up from the floor and gave a comforting hug, listening to the sobbing sounds that were also breaking his heart.

“I can’t stop loving you hyung. I’m sorry” Hyunseong could feel Jeongmin tried to drift away from his hug, but before the he could move away Hyunseong tightened the grip.

“I’m sorry Jeongmin.” Hyunseong lift up Jeongmin’s face by his chin, locking their gaze as his hand wiped away the tears on Jeongmin’s face.

The younger looked up with those glistening eyes. His cheeks were red from drinking and too much crying.

Hyunseong let it happened. Jeongmin slipped his hand to his neck and drew him closer until he could feel the younger’s breath tickled his face and those small lips covering his lips sloppily, desperate for getting any response from him.

Hyunseong didn’t care anymore. It could be the last kiss that they could share. He still loves Jeongmin, all this time he never had a thought of leaving him broken like that. He cared, and he will always care for Jeongmin. It was just the fate that didn’t want them to be together, yet.

 

************
 

“Hyung! Do you want to burn us into ashes?!” Jeongmin shoved Hyunseong away and turned off the stove while glaring the elder raggedly.

“Jeongmin, wait!” Hyunseong held his shoulder and sighed harshly as he saw the younger throwing a deep breath. Jeongmin got more sensitive these past few months. And Hyunseong just didn’t know how to face it. It was getting hard since their last intimacy on his wedding day. It felt like they were enemies who always had something to pick the quarrels.

“Sorry hyung, I think I’m just tired.” Jeongmin muttered under his breath.

Hyunseong didn’t want to say anything to reply the younger. He saw smoke visible above the pan in front of him and how Jeongmin with his small hand brought the pan onto the sink.

“Hey! What is it? I smell something weird from my room. Do we still have something to eat?” The leader, Donghyun asked playfully from the door frame.

“Don’t worry hyung, we still have omelet here. Hyunseong hyung just burnt the veggy.” Jeongmin said with a smile and served his omelet on the table.

“Okay, glad to hear that. No need to eat veggy then.” Said the maknaes happily.

“Hope you’ll burn the next one hyung.” Minwoo added before sat beside Donghyun.

“Here, Jeongmin. You need to eat a lot. You lost weight too much recently.” Donghyun gave a piece of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter