Chapter 10 - You’re the one who I want to be here

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 - You’re the one who I want to be here

“SAENGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA..!!!”
Jeongmin’s scream filled the air as the boy under the blanket began to move. Jeongmin was giggling when Hyunseong rolled over the bed lazily when he sensed Jeongmin’s presence.

Hyunseong sat up from his laying position, rubbed his eyes while yawning a little. A smile formed on his lips and it started to grow bigger as his blurring sight became clearer.

“Jeongmin, you..” Hyunseong was speechless. He was touched as Jeongmin walked closer with a cake on his hands, two candles which were numbers 2 and 1 that representing his age was placed on top of it.

Hyunseong could see the smile on Jeongmin’s pink lips was the sincerely one that he would never get enough of it. He wanted to see that smile for the rest of his life.

“SAENGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA..!!!” Hyunseong saw the other members run briskly toward his bed and yelled the happy birthday’s song out of their lungs.

Hyunseong’s smile grew even wider with the overwhelming happiness which he felt at that time. He clutched his hands in front of his chest and prayed inside his heart. He opened his eyes to be greeted by the shining eyes belong to Jeongmin in front of his face, giving him a sign to blow off the candle.

Hyunseong heard the cheer from the other members as he blew off the candle softly with eyes not detached from Jeongmin’s who was blushing hard.

 

………….

=>>> 8 June 2014 <<<=

 

Tes

Tes

Tes

The chilly weather and the freezing wind barely affected Jeongmin’s body as he stood at the balcony to see the landscape that he missed all the time when he was in his dorm. He was looking up at the sky as droplets pouring the earth without mercy. He craned his hand to felt the cold yet soft rainwater through his hand. The balcony of his mother’s home in Suwon really gave that calming mood to himself. Yeah, he was in Suwon, his birth place, the place where his family is living and where he was standing right at that time.

He missed his family so much, as much as he missed for being at his dorm at that moment. Then just like the rain, droplets of tears were crawling down throughout his cheeks as he thought how cruel he has been.

Tonight, exactly at 12 am Hyunseong would be turning 20 years old.

And what he was doing right now? Escaping? Duck out from what he calls as heartbreak? He just ran away like a coward. He is such a coward, a selfish coward.

More tears were dripping out from his eyes when the memories of Hyunseong’s birthday mid night party last year came to his sense.

Everything’s different now.

Last year, he was the first one who woke Hyunseong up and said a happy birthday greeting to him. But now, everything was quite different.

Could he wish to be the first one who said happy birthday to Hyunseong?
After what he said that he doesn’t meant a thing to Hyunseong, that wish is just too much. He messed up. He couldn’t even have a gut to stay at their dorm as he knew that Bora would be joining them to give Hyunseong a surprise midnight party, even though that’s not really a surprise.

They knew that there will be a midnight party for the members when they have their birthday. They just anticipated how it would be going.

A bitter smile came across Jeongmin’s lips as the thought of Hyunseong would have a happier smile when that is Bora who would give the cake to him came into his mind. It wouldn’t be him anymore. He had to come to his right sense that he’s just a past, and Bora would be Hyunseong’s future.
Jeongmin unconsciously clenched his haw as his left hand gripped tightly onto the balcony.

“Jeongmin-ah?” a soft voice came to his ear and he quickly wept away the tears with his sleeve. He was wearing the same red sweater which he wore when he was in Jeju with Hyunseong. He really likes it because Hyunseong also have the one like that, but in different color.

He tilted his head and smiled to a young woman in her early thirty. The woman sighed and came closer to him, putting a warm blanket over jeongmin’s shoulder.

“It’s already late. And it’s cold. Do you want to get sick?” She snickered, ruffling her little brother’s hair who smiled faintly.

Jeongmin looked ahead and clicked his tongue.

“I’m sick enough noona. So, just a little more sickness wouldn’t hurt.” Jeongmin said and a bitter smile reappeared on his pale lips.

His noona sighed deeply. She imitated Jeongmin and let her hand washed by the rain.

“What ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter