Chapter 15 – Listen up

Our "Secret" Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongmin packed his stuff inside his bag excitedly. He would be back to the dorm and wouldn’t spend his birthday any longer in this place, even though he liked it here. After giving a kiss on his nephew’s cheek he stormed out to a taxi that already waited for about twenty minutes because he kept forgetting something behind. No doubt, he was just too extremely very excited. Of course after what happened last night how could he do not feel excited. A blush tinted his cheeks immediately after the thought come across his head. Aissh.. he needs to be focus.

“Bye noona, I’ll comeback if I have a free time.” He grinned and rolled up the window, handing a paper to the taxi’s driver. The middle-age man in front of him nodded and looked at the paper in a brief glance.

He was extremely nervous because he would back to the dorm, place that Jeongmin believes became quiet and gloomy without him there. He is the mood maker, the dorm won’t feel the same without him. And now, he would come back and brightened the mood there. He wondered how the members’ reaction would be. Donghyun hyung and the twins may just shake their heads seeing me grinning all the way to the door. Then, Minwoo. Jeongmin completely curious with what he said last time. He is not an ordinary little kid like everyone imagine. He has this feeling of psychologist and knowing everything without you inform him earlier. He can be helping sometimes, but it kinds of scary. You could imagine he knew what you think and told your sasaeng fans about to earn more money. Jeongmin quickly shook his head thinking about it. Furthermore, his fans are all kind. He chuckled when he read many various birthday messages came from his fans. There are many I love you’s that Jeongmin wanted to reply one by one. But it sure would make his fingers couldn’t move for a while or even for days.

*ding*

A message was sent to him and following by another message and more message ahead. He scrolled it down as more new messages spamming his phone.

“Haisshhh..” he didn’t know how a person can send so many messages in a flash. But the messages won’t stop in a minutes, so he decided to give the person a call before his phone broken into pieces and thrown outside the taxi’s window by himself.

“Yakk!!! Are you out of your mind! Stop it now!”

“Don’t want to. Not before you back to the dorm.”

“That’s what I am doing now!”

“Oh, alright then. There are about 100 more new messages will come to make sure you-“

“Yakk!! NO MINWOO!!!” That kid really is a pain in the sometimes. 

And it really happened. More messages coming like a flood.

He tried to open one of those stupid messages come from a kid named No Minwoo. However, it’s not only a message but also some photos. His corner lips made a small smile after seeing what that kid was sent to him.

There are photos of cakes in various types and colors. That kid took at least five photos of one cake. Jeongmin didn’t care if the driver would think he was crazy for screaming and then grinning afterward. He chuckled when more photos came, now those were flowers and gifts.

“These are so much.” Jeongmin mumbled as a new message came.

‘hurry hyung! your presents are waiting for you…”

 “Sir, we have arrived.”

“Uh? Oh... yeah, sorry.” Jeongmin was a bit flustered when the driver disrupted his thought.

“This, thank you.” He gave the man some money before going out of the taxi, only to have the maknae, Minwoo standing in front of the door.

“Well, I am back.” Jeongmin glared suspiciously toward Minwoo who was giving a hand to carry his stuff inside the dorm. He was unusually kind, well… He was actually kind, but with that scary smile on his lips Jeongmin felt something would surprise him.

 

Jeongmin still feel weird, eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter