Wandering Thoughts

The Amused and the Baffled

The following few weeks went by pretty quickly. I had soon forgotten about that day as I had soon become swamped with midterms and group projects. However inspite of the urgency of my schedule I couldn’t help my thoughts from drifting towards that person. I mean what was this feeling? Why was I spending time on someone I barely knew and may never see again? My campus consisted of over 27,000 students; what were the chances that we will be in the same class. Was he even in my department? The class was a mix of Bio, Engineering, Psych and GE students ~~ literally a needle in a haystack situation. All of these questions floated throughout my head whenever I would get the chance to take a breather and spend some me time in a campus coffee shop, listening to my favorite jams. It was his demeanor afterwards that really stuck with me. My first impression of him, was that of a lean, cold looking person who was smiling (more like smirking…but hey my memory can go astray sometimes), at me after my clumsy collision. During and after that moment I remember going blank briefly and then….nada. Don’t remember his face or any characteristic I could even use to recognize him in the future. But again, why do I care? The world is big and full of fish. Besides everyone here is so career minded; I mean yes I came into University with a declared major and set career goal but sometimes I feel like people here are way too serious. I mean the guys…come on! They’re either all taken or spend half their time in the library studying for this test or another. Aish the struggles of a college girl.

Bringggggg bringgggggg bringggg!

Ack I have to go to my next class. And with that I was off, blindly walking in my present towards the light of my future… 

 

Hey guys!! Sorry for the long hiatus. Part of it has been because I'm home till the 27th for summer vacation and a lot of family stuff has been going on. But I'm going to try to update more often from now on. I am still experimenting with how I am going to reintroduce the two mains. Hopefully I can update with a better chapter soon. Till then byeeeee :D