Version 1

Something to Return
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Oppa!" You can hear here and there not that you also weren't shouting and chanting in but you were a bit far from where he actually was. Walking pass through you and the crowd you saw something fell but you didn't knew who it was. As the crowd passed by you 'luckily the phone didn't get crashed' you reach for it and started shouting about the lost phone.

"Someone dropped their phone!" You tried to compete with the noise and squealing but guess what? No one noticed you. You can't blend in, in the crowd because you were on your wheelchair and your sister was on the toilet. You got onto an accident not long ago causing you not be able to walk temporarily 'luckily'. "Excuse me! Someone drop their phone!" You started again and wiggle the phone in the air hoping someone will recognize it.

"Hello!!!" You tried and tried until LuHan's car was disappearing from your sight and the crowd starting to lessen. "Are they gone?" Your sister asked out of nowhere. "Aiyoo~ Jiejie, you startled me..." You inhaled before exhaling soundly. "Oh! Someone dropped their phone earlier and I don't know who it was... And the crowd is gone..." You told your sister as she pushed your wheelchair out of the airport to the waiting can.

"Xiansheng[1] Beijing Haidan Hospital please" Your sister said politely. The travel was 45 minutes away so your sister fell asleep as for you... You kept thinking who and how to return this phone. 'It wouldn't hurt opening and calling the owner right?' You asked yourself and you were about to press the button for on but then you've arrived.

"Women dao le[2]" The cab driver announced and you tapped your sister for her to wake up. 'Jiejie, women zai zheli!" She soon woke up and apologizes to the driver and payed. The driver helped you hoped on your wheelchair before going. "Okay. You'd have to stay here for a couple more for more examinations so behave, okay?" Your sister told you and you nodded understanding.

"I'll be back later tonight..." Your sister said as she lead you to your room and helped you to the bed. "Okay..." Then she left. You opened the T.V. and went to the music channel and EXO's growl was playing, it was one of your favourite. "Oh! The phone..." You remembered and pulled out your bag. "Uh..." You stared at it before going through the phone. There was a message and you weren't really going to open it but the preview shows something... 'LuHan gege, have you arrive safely...' Was the first line on the preview and my eyes widened.

'LUHAN? LUHAN? LUHAN? Where have I seen this name...?' You thought... 'Oh... LuHan from EXO...' Your mind slowly processed ... "OH MY HOLY COW! LUHAN FROM EXO" You practically yelled in your hospital room. 'OH MY GOSH, WHAT TO DO!' You thought. You bit your hands as you were really nervous. Should you wait if somebody will call or should you make the first move?

'Well, it's better to return this important thing... As much as I want their numbers... But no... I am not planing to do anything just call someone and send this phone off then bye bye' you thought and nodded in agreement on what you'd thought about. You've gone to the contacts 'Oh heaven forgive me... I just need to look thru...' You mentally prayed. "Oh!" You saw his mum's number. You pressed the call button.

After ringing a few times she answered. "Uh... Ni Hao... Is... Is this the mother of LuHan Xiansheng?" You stuttered. "Ah... Yes, were you the one who got his phone let me give this phone call to my son..." She said and few seconds LuHan was on the phone. "Ni Hao... LuHan Xiansheng! Where do I send the phone... I feel heavy weight on me holding this phone... And sorry I opened it... Ahem..." You bursted. "Uh... It's okay?" He replied. "Ummm... Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter